[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Instead of doing a direct sequel we're tying it together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Masuda.png (149KB, 516x300px) Image search: [Google]
Masuda.png
149KB, 516x300px
>Instead of doing a sequel
>Tying it together

This will be a Volcanion and AZ's Floette distribution and nothing more.
No Z.
No Volcanion forme.
Just a movie and some in-game dialogue.

Challenge my theory.
>>
The Zygarde forms
>>
>>25062887
Delta Z confirmed. It'll be what Z and Delta Emerald would have been.
>>
File: Generation VI Games.jpg (57KB, 651x500px) Image search: [Google]
Generation VI Games.jpg
57KB, 651x500px
>>25062887
No.
That's a bad idea.
>>
>>25062920
GameFreak NEVER have bad ideas do they?
>>
>>25062887
I'll challenge your theory: you're an idiot.

XY sold over 14 million copies so far
ORAS sold almost 11 million copies in 10 months(!)

Sales speak for themselves, GF wont give up on another few million copies (seeing how BW2 sold almost 9 million Zygarde game with new megas would most likely sell the same amount)

Not to mention Zygarde formes wont be anime exclusive. If you think otherwise you're literally retarded
>>
>>25062934
Game freak just have one bad idea.
It's called Mega evolution.
>>
>>25062938
>Not to mention Zygarde formes wont be anime exclusive.
What is Tretta Z ?
What is NX release end 2016 ?
What is pokemon console seller ?
What is Wii U ?
>>
>>25063040
>What is Tretta Z ?
>What is NX release end 2016 ?
>What is pokemon console seller ?
>What is Wii U ?

What the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>25062959
Accept it and move on.
>>
>>25063048
Porting Tretta to NX.
>>
the real question is why do people even want Z?
why do you want the same game again? 3rd versions are cancerous

sequels nigga, we need sequels. the only way Z will be acceptable is if its more of a bw2 than it is a platinum
>>
>>25064995
This guy gets it. Bw2 made Unova interesting and since they had most of the region established they had ample time to add refreshingly adventurous locations, marine tube, rerouted victory road, etc
>>
>>25066077
So...a sequel to X/Y? An interesting idea.

Would Xerosic be the new boss of Team Flare?
>>
>>25066115
its implied he's a good guy after his mind slave project went south. Malva wants to keep her jobs so she's not coming back as a Flare leader either. they'd probably bring back Lysandre like Ghetsis in B2W2
>>
We will discover it in the next CoroCoro. Mark my words.
>>
>>25062959
And ORAS
>>
>>25066186

>Malva wants to keep her jobs so she's not coming back as a Flare leader either

She's barely mentioned anything about her jobs compared to being salty about Flare's defeat and wanting to preserve its "honor" by having Xerosic taken out. Meanwhile, Lysandre is either dead or buried deeper than most fossils.
>>
File: Kalos 2 with Pasta.png (319KB, 960x1465px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos 2 with Pasta.png
319KB, 960x1465px
>>25066115
:^)
>>
>>25064995
>the real question is why do people even want Z?

I think thats a misunderstanding. When people say "Z" its just a placeholder for a Zygarde game because its the easiest one but many people are expecting something else like XZ YZ etc and we discussed it many times on here. So when people say Z they mean Zygarde game(s) in general
>>
>>25066186
Malva has abandoned her job as editor in chief at Lumiose Press
>>
>>25062887
This was referring to ORAS, not what comes after it. The whole point was talking about AZ planting that tree in Sootopolis, multiverse theory, Alain from Kalos anime, mega stone plot, and so on. Thinking this also means the next game CAN'T be a sequel is stupid.
>>
>>25067666
Yep, exactly this

The whole point of that sentence was to explain why ORAS was released right after XY instead of Zygarde game but he NEVER said there wont be Zygarde game after ORAS. He wasnt talking about the future at all, just about past and the current time then (XY and ORAS release)
>>
>>25062887
The third version games are a really easy way to squeeze some more money out of the fanbase. They're virtually guaranteed to sell ~7 million copies, and the game is already 90% finished. They just have to tweak a couple designs, maybe switch up the gym order, sprinkle in some forms, add some postgame. It's a no-brainer financially. Z is free money.
>>
>>25067666
>>25067678
>>25067759
Bear in mind also that GameFreak want us to own every Pokemon and it'll be possible between ORAS and XY thanks to the mythical Pokemon distribution, running each month this year.
>>
>>25062887
>Challenge my theory
but its just some random guess from a pessimistic fan
>>
>>25069737
The mystical ditribution proves there wont be gen 7 this year because they always stop with distributions for old generation when a new one starts.

With that being said it doesnt matter if you can get all Pokemon in XY and ORAS since Zygarde game will introduce new megas and forms and thus will become relevant
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.