[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post things you didn't know until recently >Sound-based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_t0Q6d7cA.png (88KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
4L_t0Q6d7cA.png
88KB, 300x180px
ITT post things you didn't know until recently
>Sound-based attacking moves like Boom-Burst hit through substitutes
>in XY you can break background objects during battle using specific moves to get items
>using knock off on against a Pokemon with red card will not force your Pokemon to swap out
>>
>in XY you can break background objects during battle using specific moves to get items

Explain
>>
>>25056725
http://www.serebii.net/xy/wilditems.shtml
>>
>>25056725
Using moves like gust or earthquake idk which moves they are you can knock down barriers off trees. In some cases some Barrie's can only be obtained like this.
>>
>>25056731
What the shit? Why didn't I know this before
>>
>>25056794
it was pretty neat

sadly they already removed it in ORAS
>>
>>25056815
That's just typical. They add lots of cool stuff just to remove it later. I was astounded that amie made it to a second round in oras.
>>
If you select a Pokemon and press "Give", and go to the TM section, it will only highlight the moves that the Pokemon can learn. Pretty nifty.
>>
ITT: Underage scum.
>>
File: magma grunt qt.png (184KB, 570x545px) Image search: [Google]
magma grunt qt.png
184KB, 570x545px
>>25056720
>Sound moves go around substitutes
Since when?
>>
In Gen 5, tapping a pokemon's sprite on the bottom screen toggles between its front and back sprites.

In Gen 6, doing this causes it to do a random attack animation instead. Every pokemon has at least 1, the vast majority have 2 but for some reason Thundurus has 4 iirc. Even the Kalos starters only have 3 (physical, special/status and signature move)
>>
The library's really empty on Fridays.
Kinda obvious, but still.
>>
>>25056827
Amie will probably stay because you need it for Sylveon.
>>
>>25057836
Since XY
>>
>>25057878
>implying it won't be a trade evolution after Amie
>>
>>25057878
>Beauty will probably stay because you need it for Feebas
>>
>>25057843
I think it's usually legendaries that get around four animations. You can check them in the oras pokedex.
>>
>>25056720

>not knowing this
>>
>>25057953
It was actually. Contest stats were invisible but intact.
>>
>>25056720
>Sound-based attacking moves like Boom-Burst hit through substitutes

I find this really hard to believe in a jen where pixilate hyper voice is a thing.

You had to have actively not been paying attention to not know about this.
>>
>>25061778
Not everyone plays competitive
>>
>>25061775
It eventually became a trade evolve though. Jesus.
>>
>>25062119
Nope you can still evolve Feebas with beauty. I did it recently.
>>
>>25062119
If you transfer a Feebas with max Beauty to a gen 5 game and have it gain a level, it'll evolve. The system and requirements are still in place, there's just no way to view or raise the Beauty stat in those games.
>>
>>25062167
>>25062142
But they introduced the prism scale so you could trade evolve feebas since in gen 5 and XY there was no way to raise beauty
>>
>>25057836
Aside from the damage boost it's the whole appeal of pixelated hyper voice
>>
>>25062201
Yes, they ADDED a new way to evolve it.They didn't CHANGE how it evolved.
>>
>>25057795
Whaaaaat
>>
>>25062212
well go on then how did you do it then if you so smard
>>
Ice is not SE to Ice.
A mono-rock mon has more STAB coverage than bug/poison.
>>
Ice is not SE to rock* >>25062348.
I just woke up don't judge
>>
Using Knock Off and dying to Rough Skin/Iron Barbs/Rocky Helmet will not remove the item
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.