[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can all agree GF are fucking retards for not bringing back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: PWT.png (17KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
PWT.png
17KB, 256x192px
We can all agree GF are fucking retards for not bringing back the PWT in Gen 6, right? The tournaments featuring all the different gym leaders and champions using OP teams were the best sidequests in the series by far.
>>
>>25052445
No. PWT was a cool one-time thing, but it got stale really fast.
>>
>>25052450
Really? I personally think it deserves to be expanded upon. Maybe by putting in tournaments for the Elite 4 and another featuring past MC's/rivals.
>>
>>25052445
I think they're retards for bringing back the battle of Frontier in ORAS.
>>
PWT is bae
>>
>>25052465
not bringing back*

My autism is strong today ...
>>
>>25052465
What I don't get is why they bothered putting in the song for the Frontier Brains.
>>
>>25052468
Who was your favorite opponent?
>>
>>25052459
>Elite 4
That would have been cool. Makes me wonder why they didn't have that one.

>Past MCs/Rivals
But who would have what team? And what about Kris and Green/Leaf/Blue/FRLG girl? What team would the latter have because Red already has all the starters?
>>
>>25052502
They probably lacked Elite 4 tournaments because SOMEONE has to stay behind and take care of whatever shenanigans the villain teams could get up to. It's still a shitty excuse. Also, the rivals would obviously use their teams from the games, dunno about the MC's, tho.
>>
>>25052480
It's better than reusing the champion theme like they did in XY.
>>
>>25052511
You're right about the rivals. I forgot they have an emergency Pokémon for the types that's not their starter type.

Also
>tfw Koga or Iris fan
>tfw they don't appear in PWT at all
>>
>>25052563
Iris makes up for it when you fight her in challenge mode. Koga not being there at all is just fucking bullshit.
>>
>>25052445

PWT is a third game/sequel type of thing. It's entirely expected that it wouldn't be in XY or ORAS. It, or something similar, could very possibly appear in Z.
>>
>>25052779
Yeah, now that I think about it. GF kinda do save all the cool post-game stuff for the third version. Emerald and Platinum had the Battle Frontier + rematchable bosses while BW2 had those shitton of sidequests + about 5 bonus bosses. I wonder why they feel so compelled to do that.
>>
>>25052800

It's obvious why, isn't it? To get you to buy the third version after you'd already bought the original. You're more likely to buy Platinum after already having bought D/P if it has significant extra features like this. And I don't think it's a coincidence that many of these features are aimed at hardcore or long-time fans, like challenging facilities or the ability to battle characters from older games. These are the players more likely to buy multiple games within a generation.
>>
>>25052450

Gamefreak apologists everyone
>>
>>25052563
Why would they allow Giovanni there but not Koga? That's what I don't get.
>>
>>25052445
I frankly just loved how they lowered the BP requirements for items innit.

Life orbs for everyone, shit.
>>
File: 1451796835665.gif (493KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451796835665.gif
493KB, 320x240px
>>25052445
No, are you retarded?

Like really, are you legitimatelly retarded, OP?

BW2 goes on at the same time as XY in the official timeline therefore there would be no way for the PWT to be in XY because the first and only PWT was only recently built by Clay and his company.

ORAS occurs way before both XY and BW2 so there would be no way for it to have the PWT either

Stop being fucking retarded and think about shit before you make threads, fucking idiot.
>>
>>25053317
>>25053354
Are you fucking 12?
>>
This is as good a place as any to ask this question:

I just got back into Pokemon after about a 3 year hiatus and I've started omega ruby. Problem is I am already past the 5th gym and afraid I'm way too close to the end. This wouldn't be a problem but, as you all have stated, the end game is lacking. Do they stretch the story out a bit or am I going to beat everything within a few hours?
>>
File: delta episode.jpg (72KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
delta episode.jpg
72KB, 625x416px
>>25055797

There's "bonus content" after beating the E4 and champ.
>>
>>25056735
What bonus content? I mean, is there anything other than the Delta Episode?
>>
>>25055797
>or am I going to beat everything within a few hours?
It's not like it's any different for other Pokemon games, you know.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.