[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will you miss most about pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (34KB, 410x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 410x359px
It's fair to say pokemon isn't going to be around much longer due to yokai watch and it's immense popularity so I thought I may ask..

What will you miss most about pokemon once it has been cancelled?

I am going to miss the excitement of new mons with each generation

I am going to miss hatching eggs and finding shinies

I am going to miss staying up to date with the TV series.
>>
What the fuck is yokai watch?
>>
>>25041211
>due to yokai watch and it's immense popularity

Yeah except it flopped miserably in the US
>>
>>25041211
top FUCKING kek
the game bombed on the west
>>
File: c26.png (18KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
c26.png
18KB, 625x626px
>>25041211
>>
>>25041447
are you implying that japan gives a shit about the rest of the world?
>>
>>25041458
Im saying Pokemon is popualr worldwide
YW is popular in Japan
>>
>Pokemon, a line of games that has, as recently as last year, sold millions of copies in the west, being "cancelled" on account of a ripoff nobody likes
Good one anon.
As an answer to your question, I'd miss the anime. My question is, why would you miss hatching eggs and finding shinies? Are all the copies of Pokemon just gonna fucking disintegrate once it gets "cancelled"?
>>
my dad works at nintendo and he says that pokemon is cancelled
>>
>>25041211
kek, OP if you wanted people to answer your thread seriously, you probably should've asked "IF pokemon got cancelled, what would you miss the most?"
>>
Official list of best-selling 3DS games, from Nintendo itself:

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sales/software/3ds.html

Yep, Pokémon is doomed.
>>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Wtf are you smoking do you know how many fans would riot if they did something stupid like that? #LayOfTheSauceAndPipe
>>
>>25041211
What popularity? I'm a student teacher, and not a single one of them gives a shit about yokai watch. Minecraft poses a bigger threat than that crap.
>>
>>25041996

Those watch toys have been shelf-warming at my local Wal-Mart too.
>>
>>25041441
>not staying up to date with youth trends
>>
>>25041211
Japcuck please leave. Go soak up some radiation and die of radiation poisoning. And even when they do stop making the games, you can still play them you dipshit.
>>
>>25042305

I'm sure he/she knows all about Call of Duty.

>Be me
>Go to GameStop during afternoon of November 6
>Place is flooded with children
>Know it's YW's release date, because of threads on /v/
>holycrapitreallyisthenextpokemon.jpg
>Quickly realize it's also Call of Duty: Black Ops III's release date, and that is why all the kids are there
>Oh
>>
>>25041211
Pic not related?
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 251x251px
>>25042314
>that reaction of just "Oh"
>mfw
>>
Just because yokai is t popular with normies doesnt make it bad.

I remember being in grade 7 and being the only 13 yr old that cared more about gundam than dbz.

I even remember some kids making fun of how 'lame' gundam is.
>>
>>25042323
Shut up
>>
>>25042525
You shut up, normie
>>
>>25041527
>those drop in sales from wii and ds era to wii u and 3ds era
Sad, although admittedly wii's popularity was a fluke.
>>
You people have the hook buried so far up your mouth it's actually poking at your brain.
>>
>>25041527
no one buys nintendo handhelds for anything other than pokemon games
>>
>>25042897
I bought mine for yokai watch and got given a pokemon game for free so started playing it.
>>
>>25043264
LOL, really?
>>
File: troll line.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
troll line.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>this thread
>>
>>25042843
Wii's popularity wasn't a fluke, it was all very obvious and explainable, just by its nature not recreatable.
>>
>>25045809
Wii was never popular
>>
File: 1452630319052.jpg (60KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
1452630319052.jpg
60KB, 991x902px
>>25041211
>It's fair to say pokemon isn't going to be around much longer due to yokai watch and it's immense popularity
>People actually believe this

I miss Pokemon not being shit, but that has nothing to do with YW.
>>
>>25045843
that's some next-level delusion
>>
>>25042897
I literally bought my DS at first then my 3ds for pokemon. Of course I have other games, but I got them for pokemon.
Although to be completely honest, yokai watch's anime is leagues better than polemon's.
>>
>>25046090
Yokai watchs anime is good?
>>
>>25046196
I didn't say good, I said better than polemon's, which isn't hard. But still, yeah. I like it enough to keep watching and to want to play the demo of yokai and then if the demo is good buy the full game
>>
>>25046991
Why the fuck does my phone autocorrect pokemon to polemon fuck
>>
>>25046994
I want to play polemon. Release date when?
>>
>>25047025
I think its a he new version of pokemon they are coming up with due to all the sales lost to yokai watch.
>>
>>25041211
That's my favorite yokai.
>>
>>25045843
Underage detected
>>
>>25047973
I'm am 32
>>
>>25048619
Lies.
>>
>>25041211

6/10, made me google what the fuck that is
>>
>>25049310
How could you not know?

Are you even a true otaku?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.