[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where i Can grind in Hoenn (oras) before E4? I'm nuzlocking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: monz.jpg (1MB, 1844x1716px) Image search: [Google]
monz.jpg
1MB, 1844x1716px
Where i Can grind in Hoenn (oras) before E4?
I'm nuzlocking it and ended up with only those shit in pic related. The only good one is Golbat.
>>
You don't have a Golbat
>>
>>25039118
you can find a qr code for a Blissey base if you want super easy mode. Other than that idk Victory Road would be my best guess.
>>
>>25039118
You mean Crobat

Victory road is your best bet.
>>
>>25039118
Just secret base it :^)
>>
>>25039130
>>25039223
I will try that, since i almost lost my Swampert in victory road for that sumoevolution of Makuhita.
>>
What's the point of nuzelicking if you're going to cheap in?
>>
God damn you suck at nuzlocking...

Anyway, a good team is:
Swampert
Crobat
Forretress
Mandibuzz
Linoone
Latias or Jellicent

Forretress and Mandibuzz can cover all 4 of the E4 in type matchups
Linoone becuase you ain't got much options
Swampert for its power and balk.
Crobat because Brobat

every E4 member rapes Latias but it does have gud stats and a mega. Though Jellicent also has good balk and can learn Ice Beam and may be more useful versus Steven.
It may be a good idea to use either one in place of Linoone, though.

This is what I'd go with, at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 863x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 863x598px
OP, I went through the entirety of the game with just a Ludicolo and Sceptile. Pelipper was a support mon.
>>
>>25039118
Use Secret Bases. Just be careful, some faggots like to make gimmick teams that are almost guaranteed to off one or more of your monsters.
>>
>>25039118
On this topic: Where's a good place to grind before taking on Norman's gym aside from the desert? I just lost my Loudred to a self-destruct so I'm thinking it's too risky to grind there
>>
>>25041626
You have a PokeNav, find a rematch.
Also Norman's gym is pretty good for grinding itself, all trainers have single discretly high levelled mons that beside Delcatty give good EXP. If you have a special attacker grind with the Spinda, there are also Skarmory and Sandshrew for Defense there, after Norman there's the Old Mauville and its easy Speed / Sp.Atk grinding, Magneton offer decent EXP.

Also I want to fug grind on Norman.
>>
>>25041686
Thanks for the help anon. I should of thought of the PokeNav sooner.
>>
>using Mirage Spot pokemon in a Nuzlocke

REEEEEEE
>>
>>25039118
>WHAT IS FUCKING GOOGLE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.