[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Digimon Rainbow thread. For those who don't know what t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 46

File: snap.png (615KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
snap.png
615KB, 676x1000px
Digimon Rainbow thread.
For those who don't know what this is, it's a FireRed romhack in which I try to implement every idea posted in the thread.

Current ideas: http://pastebin.com/QD9mkrFE

The pastebin will be tidied up soon.
Pic related is full title, thanks to anons
>>
File: feeling the bern.png (1MB, 1055x924px) Image search: [Google]
feeling the bern.png
1MB, 1055x924px
>>25035037

Please make a trainer in the Grass Gym say to vote for Bernie.
>>
>>25035037
Have Volcanion be locked up underneath your house, and rename it LHC. You can get the key to the basement later on in the game.
>>
>>25035037
I dunno if it will be implemented, but please make a cool dinosaur pokemon which evolves into a normal bird

Make one pokemon be a monkey which evolves into a normal naked dude
>>
>>25035037
All shiny Pokémon know Self Destruct
>>
There are cigarettes at every pokemon mart which the mart guy does not allow you to buy
>>
You can find some gay pokemon, which are exactly the same as their counterparts except they are mostly pink and can't breed
>>
Whether you choose boy or girl when starting the game out you end up with a fat neckbeard dude. The overworld sprite is of the fat guy
>>
>>25035037
If possible, change "Dark" type to "Edgy" type

And give the player the bike at the beginning of the game, but have it stolen from them by a black character
>>
>>25035425
If you choose a girl, Oak just calls you a liar.

Also, your rival is also your love interest (male).
>>
>>25035338
So basically give every Pokemon Self-Destruct in case of shiny.

Except for Pokemon that can only be encountered in limited quantities, such as legendaries and Snorlax.
>>
>>25035354
If you try to ask why, he says that they're not for sale - they're his own cigarettes. You are not given the option to question his decision to bring his own cigarettes into a store like this - you have no choice but to accept it.
>>
>>25035425
>>25035442
Your own trainer class defaults to either "Super Nerd" or "Collector", and the protagonist is in his 20s to 30s. He got his degree in a field unrelated to Pokemon, but he hasn't been able to do anything with it since the Pokemon World practically revolves around Pokemon. And now, he either makes up his mind or is pestered by his mother to go outside and catch a Pokemon.
>>
>>25035468
>Except for Pokemon that can only be encountered in limited quantities, such as legendaries and Snorlax.
Give them Memento. :^)
>>
I am really hoping op follows through with this
>>
>>25035501
>and the protagonist is in his 20s to 30s.
You can set your age. If you're under 18 you won't be able to evolve Luvdisc into Alomomola and some NPCs tell you "fuck off underage" when you beat them in a battle.
>>
Bampu
>>
If you build speed for 12 hours you will be sended to a parallel universe
>>
>>25035037
Wow OP, didn't know you still did this. Thought you gave up long ago.
>>
File: clownlax.png (483B, 24x22px) Image search: [Google]
clownlax.png
483B, 24x22px
Snorlax now is the american patriot Clownpiece, I made the Battle/Overworld sprite.
In the Overworld she is fat as fuck, McDonalds do wonders.
>>
File: clown.png (5KB, 256x64px) Image search: [Google]
clown.png
5KB, 256x64px
>>25036209
Battle Sprite.
>>
Gym theme is now Live and Learn.
>>
File: DietCapsule.png (367B, 22x22px) Image search: [Google]
DietCapsule.png
367B, 22x22px
>>25036214
(It replaces the Poké Flute)
Diet Capsule: >>It's so miraculous that in a single gulp it will make you slim as paper but strong as a NUCLEAR BOMB! (this is what the label says)<<

Instead of the message: "Want to use the Poké Flute?" it will be "Want to force the Diet Capsule in Clownpiece's throat?"
>>
Replace the charmander line with agumon, greymon, and metalgreymon
Evolves at same levels as charizard and has the stats but added steel typing for meyalgreymon instead of flying
Juat rip the sprites from one of those digimon ds games
Also make agumon available in safari zone
>>
Evolution theme is now the american digivolving theme
>>
Steel type is now Rubber
>>
>>25036220
Almost forgot, make her a Fairy/Fire type (or just Psychic/Fire if not possible).
In the stats she should be a fast Special Sweeper.
>>
To make it a really good romhack, don't forget to put in self-insert OCs that do nothing but tell you how great the game is.
>>
File: image.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>25035037
Sunkern evolves into Flowey with a Moon Stone. It is a Grass/Dark type with Arena Trap.
>>
>>25036886
Ignore this underfag OP
>>
OP won't deliver
He tried this same shit like a year ago and only actually edited things up to like viridian city
>>
Caterpie learns Pound, Harden, Charm and Hydro Pump upon evolution
>>25037060
We all know that
>>
All instances of Metapod will now be called "Penis" and they will only know Harden and Eurption.
>>
File: Anorith digimon.png (4KB, 256x64px) Image search: [Google]
Anorith digimon.png
4KB, 256x64px
Here's Anorith's new sprite.
>>
File: Armaldo digimon.png (7KB, 256x64px) Image search: [Google]
Armaldo digimon.png
7KB, 256x64px
Armaldo's new sprite.
>>
First beta when?
>>
File: Cradily digimon.png (4KB, 256x64px) Image search: [Google]
Cradily digimon.png
4KB, 256x64px
Cradily's new sprite.
>>
Increase the price of all pokeballs in shops except for repeat balls.

>>25035338
You evil, evil mind.
>>
Your PC has 200 potions in it
>>
>>25035335
Sprite it mate!
>>
To increase the frustration of finding a shiny, make the Damp Ability work like Wonder Guard originally did.
>>
>>25036223
No, provide sprite here!
>>
replace the bike shop with Mew's Used Car Lot
>>
>>25035037
Have the main character's mom as a sidekick permanently. Also implement sidekicks
>>
Mew stats:
All 100
Psychic type
Ability Drought
No gender

Moves:
> -Transform
> -Splash
>5 Sunny Day
>8 Splash
>10 Curse
>15 Water Gun
>19 Splash
>21 Teleport
>25 Tail Whip and Splash
>26 Splash five times if possible
>27 same
>28 same
>29 same
>30 Bide
>40 Attract
>50 Splash
>55 Swords Dance
>56 Sonic Boom
>60 Splash
>65 Spit Up
>100 Splash
These are the only moves it learns. No every TM anymore
>>
Change Golems dex entry to
>STILL liking Golem
>>
>>25038428
Add copy of Double Edge that is Flug type called Brave Bird

Add Rock Wrecker. Thaught by Geodude line, Regirock, Onix and Ryhorn at level 30. Animation is Rock Blast
>>
Bug Catchers' overworld sprite is a random collection of pixels in no particular pattern.
>>
OP, what kind of ideas do you want/need? What would be especially helpful to get done this time?
>>
Talking to the sign in Fuchsia will let you teach your mons Bubblebeam
>>
If you can't make the player unable to play as a girl, make the female player character a landwhale.
>>
>>25038521
It's just about giving the "female" characyer the same sprite as the male one and cover it up
>>
Put various items in all the fridges in the game.
>>
>>25038597
But you can't pull the "you liar!!" thing since I think Oak uses the same dialogue regardless of what gender you choose.

But if you do pull the "you liar!!" thing, make the "girl" option cause you to play as the boy, and vice versa.
>>
Tauros, Nidoking/queen, Rydon, Haryama, Snorlax, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, Furret, Linoone, Aggron, Tyranitar, Miltank and Exploud all learn Surf at level 10. They can be encountered by surfing, Miltank being the "new" Tentacool.
>>
>>25038639
Tentacool is renamed to "Coolman"
It can be encountered on land

Lunatone is renamed to "Moonman"
Dex: " A sunglasses-wearing, piano-playing crooner with a crescent moon for a head. Never b4 has style existed!"
>>
Rename Phanpy to "Chris" the Paradise pokemon.
Dex: "When she was just a girl, she expected the world, but it flew away from her reach, so she ran away in her sleep."

Donphan to "Martin"

Slaking to "Caesar" the "Lifeadventurer" pokemon. Its ability is now Serene Grace
Dex: "When it feels its heart beating it is capable of instantly turning its magic on. Every day its a legend!"
>>
>>25038335
>>
Change PP up to "Smug Frog"
Desc. "An image of a smug frog that can be used to instantly boost your opinion."

Change PP Max to "Rare Pepe"
Desc. "An edition currently untouched by normies. Only the chosen ones may save it."
>>
>>25038758
Metal
>>
File: 086_Greymon.png (34KB, 322x426px) Image search: [Google]
086_Greymon.png
34KB, 322x426px
>>25038783
Reg greymon
>>
File: SP.png (3KB, 155x61px) Image search: [Google]
SP.png
3KB, 155x61px
Behold!
Edited sprites I made 5 or 6 years ago!
The first person to respond to each of the sprite posts will decide how they are used or if they are discarded.
>>
File: Rime.png (2KB, 134x61px) Image search: [Google]
Rime.png
2KB, 134x61px
and here is sprite 2 of however many I am going to post.
>>
File: Invert.png (2KB, 129x60px) Image search: [Google]
Invert.png
2KB, 129x60px
And, I think I will refrain from posting any more.
Especially the ones that make me cringe now.
>>
>>25038809
This is Stick Ditches, your rival's rival.

He comes up and attempts to fight your rival every time you've just beaten him, and is constantly too late to get a fight in.

After you beat your rival the last time, Stick comes in, beats him to death in frustration, and then immediately challenges you to a battle which if you lose, all your Pokemon on that team are deleted from your save.

His team is two Sunflora, three Beedrill, and a shiny level 99 Tropius named Grambley.
>>
>>25038791
>>25038798
>>25038809
Discard them all. Post cringey ones
>>
Graveler is now called Dwayne
>>
File: Barrier.png (2KB, 160x66px) Image search: [Google]
Barrier.png
2KB, 160x66px
>>25038822
>>25038826
Ok, so one sprite has a use, and the others are discarded.
Upon your request, cringe shall be posted, even if it is mostly shame.
I'll easy you into the decent into whatever hell the 2010 me forged.
>>
>Giovani's gym is now a church, and he's getting married.
Holy shit, this sounds brilliant.
>>
File: Null.png (3KB, 172x63px) Image search: [Google]
Null.png
3KB, 172x63px
I've long forgotten why these were made.
But this is probably a better use for them.
Next the REAL stuff will get posted.
>>
Slowbro and Slowking are called Duane and BrandO, respectively.
>>
File: Drawl.png (8KB, 264x160px) Image search: [Google]
Drawl.png
8KB, 264x160px
and so we dive deep into my past.
>>
File: Feather.png (5KB, 209x108px) Image search: [Google]
Feather.png
5KB, 209x108px
Can't have one without the other.
>>
File: Fluid.png (6KB, 213x187px) Image search: [Google]
Fluid.png
6KB, 213x187px
Ok, this one I can honestly say is the worst of them all.
I look at it and just sake my head asking why.
What was I thinking at the time?
How long did I spend making this?
Why is it so bad?
>>
>>25038839
>>25038849
These are the player characters.
>>
>>25038869
Don't we already have a male MC?
>>
>>25038869
>>25038872
Upon checking the pastabin, we do not have the male or female character set yet.
Dispite their shady appearance, they are 10 years old.
>>
>>25038822
Arena trap - Hunger Gamer
Guts - Intestines
Compound Eyes - Rape Eyes
Illuminate- Slut
Pickup - Hoarder
Own Tempo - Mentally Sane
>>
>>25038856
Drawl is an emissary of Satan that is sent to send the world into hell. He shows up in Lavender Town saying this and remarks how this town pretty much is there already. He explains that the Tower are the gates to hell.
>>
>>25038903
>Dispite their shady appearance, they are 10 years old.
In their-species years. It's never brought in-game up how old that is in human years, however. The closest thing you'll get is a vague "10? That's preposterous, there's no way you can be a child... What do you mean that's well past child age for your kind? What are you...???"
>>
>>25038866
This fucker ambushes you on route 20 saying he is a chemical abomination, that resulted from Fuji's grandson, from the Cinnabar Lab. He wants you to battle him, but he is unable to throw the ball
>>
>>25039003
Tean Rocket recruits this guy and are successful in taking over the Silph Co thanks to him. The guy is upgraded by Giovanni to use his fluids skillfully. Giovanni says apparently chemically synthesised fluids can melt steel beams
>>
>>25038859
Replace Bruno with this faggot
His name is Gabriel
His team is Pidgeot, Togetic, Altaria, and a white and gold Fearow named Yeezus with cranked up stats that only knows Drill Peck and Mirror Move
>>
>>25038869
>>25038872
>>25038903
>>25039000
Hold on guys.
I may have made those sprites, but I don't have what it takes to make the over world animation for stuff like surfing, fishing, and flying.
Also back sprites will need to be made, so is anyone wiling to step up and do that?
>>
>>25035037
Replace the Thief Trainer Class with metalheads, to fit in the Cinnabar Mansion lore. I would make a custom sprite but I'm lazy.
>>
>>25040076
Provide the sprite or only the name will be changed.
>>
Something something Celadon Gym. I'll get back to this idea later when I remember what I was going to say.
>>
Some Pokémaniac needs to say, "I like fursuits! They're comfy and easy to wear!"
>>
>>25035335
>>25038207
I'm sorry I can't sprite. Anyone else want to? Please
>>
>>25038973
Then he shows up during the post-game and drags you down to hell because reasons, after which you fight your way out, ending with fighting Satan.
>>
>>25041292
This. You get warped to "Tartaros" which is just a carbon copy of Pokemon Tower, but there are no trainers, only wild Houndooms lvl 66. You must scale it to get to "Inferno" which is just a big hazy plain where you must walk around . several Drawls stand around. Some regular NPCs are there too, pleading to be released. These Drawls use Togetic, Altaria, Fearow and Pigeot all level 66.

Satan uses Blaine's sprite saying he is a highly intelectual individual. He uses Raticate named Gary's, Togetic, Altaria, Gardevoir, Swalot and Machamp. I may come back to movesets, but they're all 31IV and level 75
>>
>>25041399
Oh yeah, every move that Houndoom can learn has 6 or 66 base PP.
>>
Rename Normal type to Normie type.
>>
>>25041248
Dude it's fine it can just be a brown and white tyrantum evolve into pidgey

dark/shadow pokemon, same as normal ones with a darker color sprite and dark or ghost typing

Metal/robot pokemon, same as normal ones with a shiny/metallic sprite and steel typing
>>
Aerodactyl is now Bonerlord, and uses the Aerodactyl fossil sprite from the museum. It learns Bone Club and Bonemerang early on in its moveset. Have some of the trainers in that Skeleton gym from the last thread use it.

Merge the suggestions for a GIRL gym leader who fights in the NUDE and the X/Y female protag replacing Misty so that they are one and the same.

Her pre-battle dialogue: Hi, do you like my new outfit? I call it my birthday suit! Ahahaha... come, let's drown in semen. As the Cerulean City gym leader, I happily accept your cock pounding - I mean challenge!

Upon defeat: That's not water in the pool, ya know.

Post-battle: What a climax! In all my time as a sperm receptacle I've never had so much fun. Take this BukkakeBadge, and this Bukkake Beam TM. ...Penis.

Make the water white. Rename Bubblebeam Bukkake Beam, which has 90 bp and a 30% chance to flinch/cringe.
>>
>>25041684
Politoed is weak to Normal-type attacks, if possible.
>>
In the trainer's school in Viridian, change the text of the girl's notebook so all the pages say "...", except for the last one which says "ur a faget".
>>
Whenever you press a at a trash bin it says THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG
>>
When you go to the hotel you walk into a room with a girl and you fuck her.
We need the edgy OC romhack tier.

>>25035425
Also, you can't run, just walk.
>>
>>25042028
>Also, you can't run, just walk.
So basically, don't allow the player to obtain the Running Shoes, at all.

While we're at it, don't allow the player to obtain the Teachy TV either.
>>
>>25042036
While we are at it, don't let us obtain any poke balls.
Starter only
>>
>>25042198
I was just trying to be reasonable - not letting the player get the running shoes means the player cannot run, and the Teachy TV tends to be buggy as hell in hacks. Plus, not letting the player obtain Pokeballs kind of conflicts with the previous suggestion of letting the player catch every Pokemon.
>>
>>25042028
>>25042036
>>25042198
>>25042217
Ok, let's clean this mess up.
No, just no, running shoes are a mush have and it would be too tedious to play without; however, it would help with >>25039163 since there wouldn't be a need for a running animation to be made.
Teach TV is best ditched because, well, who would even use it?
And >>25042198 is the stupidest thing I've seen. We need to draw the line at ideas that stop making the game fun and just make it boring.
>>
File: 52432.png (31KB, 560x512px) Image search: [Google]
52432.png
31KB, 560x512px
>>25039163
Ok. IF we are going to make >>25038839 and >>25038849 the MCs, we need to make a lot a sprites.
The hard ones will be the back spites for throwing pokeballs.
Can anyone here even do this?
>>
Hey OP, need any help with this? I'm an autistic firered romhacker too.
>>
If this got done with even 50% of suggestions, it would be the most fun romhack ever.

And my suggestion is to REMOVE HM
>>
File: 1 Wip.png (60KB, 1114x512px) Image search: [Google]
1 Wip.png
60KB, 1114x512px
>>25043256
Ok, I guess I could keep this up in my free time.
However I can't make the back sprites.
Once makes them and OP says he'll go with this, then I'll finish all the overworld spites.
>>
Make every TM available through the magic of shopping. At relatively cheap prices, because they're a pain to collect otherwise.

Also, make the worst one the most expensive, whatever it ends up being.
>>
>>25043523
Don't put them all in one shop.
>>
Eevee now has Color Change. It starts as Ghost-type.
Vaporeon now has Drought and is Electric-type.
Jolteon now has Drizzle and is Fire-Type.
Flareon now has Huge Power and is Water-Type. It only gets four moves. Splash, Encore, Destiny Bond, and Sacred Fire.
Espeon now has Intimidate and is Dark-type.
Umbreon now has Effect Spore and is Psychic-Type.
>>
If it's possible, triple the effect EVs have on stats
>>
Every pokemon that you still can't catch by the end of these edits are all dumped in the safari zone.
>>
Psychic type -> Memetic type
>>
Change "X is hurt by its burn" to "HOLY SHIT X IS ON FIRE" and "X is paralyzed! It can't move!" to "X is making the best the best Hawking impression right now"
>>
>>25041960
Sprite it
>>
Ground-Type is now Earth-Type
Rock-Type is now Pebbles-Type
Dark-Type is now (OP creates OC name)-Type
Ghost-Type is now Spooky-Type
>>
>>25043858
Rock is already taken
>>
>>25043676
No, i've already made the safari zone into African Safari (that's its name now)
Don't worry, tho i'm a master at pokemon distributions
>>
>>25043858
>Not Spoopy-type
>>
>>25043858
Grass-type is now Mychorriza-type. It resists flug-type

Poison-type is now cancer-type. It's SE on normal and dragon as well
>>
>>25043898
Wait so your actually working on this?
>>
Early Bird = Pensionist
Natural Cure = Quacksalver
Stench = NEET
Swarm = Hivemind
Lightning Rod = Lightning Cock
Suction Cups = Cocksucker
>>
>>25043927
I've already posted distributions for many locations in the game. I made sure Mew was common and that salamence was on the first route among things
>>
Dustox species is called Daily Dose Pokemon. It gets +100 HP
>>
>>25038747
"Martin" dex entry (also the Paradise mon):
"Life goes on... In the night, the stormy night, she closed her eyes. In the night, the stormy night, away she flied."
>>
>>25043858
Earth-type now has all the advantages and disadvantages of Rockin'-type. If there are conflicting type matchups between the two, make it neutral for Earth-type.

Flying-type is now called Air-type.
>>
Add mons from here: http://pokefactory.pokemology.com/superdex/?entry=Laffing
>>
Sturdy now works as in gen V

>>25044005
It's already Flug-type
>>
>>25043535
Add more shops.
>>
>>25044155
Only add them to cites and towns that don't have them.
Not counting home town.
>>
Every time you re-enter Rockin Tunnel you have to rebattle the trainers until you clear it. Everyone has six useful mons with Stun Spore/Toxic/Substitute/Double Team/Confuse Ray among things.

Both the Pokemon Center and Mart in Lavender Town are deserted except for a guy sitting in the Center saying this: "I have terminal cancer. My doctor has told me i'm going to die soon." Also there is no PC in the Center. The Lavender Town music does not stop when you enter these buildings.
>>
>>25044381
The name rater says he hates himself for moving there. The girl in the house with a cubone says her normal line, but then adds: "...huh, weird. Nosebleed again! And then this headache; god damn it I don't have time for this!"

A boy in Fuji's house says "I'm perplexed, but glad non the less. This house seems to be the only one that hasn't been affected by the lavender yet. I wonder why, but perhaps i am not here to know... it may be God's will."
>>
>>25043861
sorry m8, didn't see that
>>
>>25044381
An NPC named Uri Geller is in Sabrina's gym. He asks you if you will join him in revolting against the Sabrina. Instead of the regular Yes/No box you only get the option to say "Fuck off!"
>>
>>25044381
>>25044468
>>25044494
Reveal that Lavender Town has been taken over by black people who are blasting the Lavender Town music on the boom boxes nonstep and have made Lavender Tower their hangout.
>>
Put /r/Pokemon in the credits.

OHKO moves now have +2 Priority.
"It's a one-hit KO!" is changed to "Taken down on the word 'Go'!
>>
>>25044468
Ancient Power and Silver Wind have 10 PP and 80 power
>>
make castform formes wild pokemon, each having drought/drizzle/sandstream/snow warning as an ability instead of forecast
>>
>>25044523
Drawl has been taken hostage by these black guys. That's when he reveals his plan, a plan that failed
>>
Roselia gets Weather Ball and Forecast. It doesn't change sprite, only type. It now has a Rock type for Sandstorm too
>>
Champions (whoever it is) last speech upon being defeated is "So this... is the power... of the Memes... Whoa..."
>>
Rattata and Pidgey have catch rate of 3
>>
>>25044324
Route 11 needs the shittiest shop ever.
>>
After you beat the E4 a liitle girl appears in your room. If you talk to her she says "[Player]-kun?! C-could I please go home now?"
>>
>>25044622
Sells:
>Potion 2000 pokeyen
>Burn Heal 1000
>Dire Hit 70000
>Calcium 999999
>Bluk Berry 83289

Line: "Yup, i know it's expensive but i'll guarantee that the prize is well worth it! I only sell the best quality products on the market."
>>
>>25044623
This leads to the first line the protagonist actually says: "Who the hell let you in my house?"
>>
Fishing outside the SS Ann is the only place to catch Celebi.
Good news is you can get more than one.
Bad news is if you didn't take the time to fish you can never go back to get it.
Someone on victory road tells you about it.
>>
>>25044709
Also, you get the HM for Cut from the president of the Pokemon Fan Club. The SS Anne is a red herring.
>>
>>25044691
Examining a small corner of the shop gets you a gift Pikajew.
>>
There's a mandatory fight with Pokemaniac Liam in the game. His dialogue before the battle, after the battle and after you talk to him outside of battle is the Pomf copypasta. Beside him is an NPC who just says Pomf pls.
Oak gives you the national dex at start of the game.
Omen of Progress appears the Gamefreak Office in Celadon.
If you can edit maps, Route 14 has the sliding ice tiles in the route, and there are ice types in the grass.
>>
>>25044535
normal version has sandstream?
it'll kill itself.
>>
Playtest each area and make it possible, but difficult, to traverse.
>>
>>25045650
>everywhere is a maze to explore, with dead-ends that may have goodies at the end
neat
reminds me of everything the first three games did pretty right
>>
Blissey now has 10/255/55/10/75/135 and Huge Power. It's now Fighting/Ghost type.
>>
>>25036886
Don't ignore this guy, OP. Put in Flowey but name it BabyFug and make it Flug type. But give it nothing to do with Fug in the game, despite the name.
>>
>>25045712
It can not learn any physical moves.
>>
File: tauros.png (2KB, 129x64px) Image search: [Google]
tauros.png
2KB, 129x64px
I don't see my suggestion in the pastebin. I'll ask again

>Change Tauros's sprite into a big black man. Here's the sprite.
>>
File: shinytauros.png (2KB, 129x64px) Image search: [Google]
shinytauros.png
2KB, 129x64px
>>25045827
>Here's the shiny sprite
>>
Let's flip the expectations - Huge Power and Pure Power now double the Special Attack stat, not the Attack stat.
>>
>>25046745
how about one does each?
I've always wanted that.
its silly to have a copy with a different name.
>>
>>25046779
Okay then.

Huge Power now doubles the Special Attack stat. Keep Pure Power the same.
>>
File: erika.png (1KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
erika.png
1KB, 64x64px
>>25041157
I remember now!
>Lt. Surge is implied to have had sex with everyone in the Celadon Gym
>Erika as well as some of the trainers in said Gym are pregnant
>>
>>25045284
Liam is on Bond Bridge standing on the bridge itself. The route leading up to it has 10 of his admins who use RSE hiker sprite. They are all called Bulbapedo Admin and say they have come to this beach to do important business . They use Ralts, Kirlia, Tyrouge, Teddiursa

Liam uses Ursaring, Hypno. 3 of each
The beach now has many more Girl Tubers. Each time you reenter the route you have to battle the admins all over again until you finish. You must do it all in one go.

I may teeak it later, but link this to Kraby somehow
>>
>>25043467
I'm fine with this, but it'll certainly be a late addition. Sprite changes come near last.

>>25045827
I've saved these, they're getting added, don't worry.
>>
>>25047500
Quick question, does EVERYTHING get in or only things that are plausible get in.

Wanting to know so I can take bets.
>>
>>25047507
I will /try/ to put in everything, but a few ideas posted so far aren't getting in due to the fact that it'd take a level of skill that I don't have. I mean, nothing is a 'no' but right now I'm adding things that aren't super convoluted. .
>>
>>25047534
So if I ask that a convoluted plot line of convoluted cons are looting some Convos of Lutes that belong to Ted, I'd mostly likely won't see that in the game?

Cheeky smile emoticon
>>
>>25047554

The nerd in Mt. Moon who takes one of the fossils is named Ted. Both Ted and Team Rocket refer to the fossils as Lutes and the fossils' names/descriptions are changed accordingly.
>>
File: beauty.png (2KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
beauty.png
2KB, 64x64px
>>25046952
Another sprite to use.
>>
>>25047554
>>25047773
So where do the Convos come in?
>>
Rename Koffing to Dogars and Snorlax to Relaxo
>>
>>25035037
we can't very well name it digimon and not put on in it.

Char- family gets replaced with agumon and his evos. (its neat cause metalgreymon gets wings at the same time as charizard)
>>
>>25050006
Also Dogars is wild have this set: Sludge Bomb, WoW, Explosion, Fire Blast and have lefties.
>>
>>25050031
First, provide sprites in Omen-readable format.
And we already have ZeedMilleniummon in game btw.
>>
Saffron City and Celadon City act as caves in the sense that you can meet pokemon by walking. Lvl 5-40 Koffing and Grimer are what appear, 49% for each. Plus 1% for each lvl 45 Weezing and Muk.
>>
>>25048578
There is a truck in Mt Moon that has a Mew under it.
>>
File: generation-3.png (363KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
generation-3.png
363KB, 1600x1024px
Aight, time to do this!
>>
>>25050701
For more accuracy you should have Unowns A-Z, 1-9 and ! ? on that sprite sheet.
>>
>>25050701
So, someone with autism powerlevel big enough to want to go through the pastebin and mark which mones are already changed?
>>
>>25038432
Regular splash, not Omnisplash
>>
>>25050831
Who says they can't have more than one change?

On the top of my head:
>Kraby
>Mew
>Kabutops
>Sandshrew line
>Banette
>Wailord
>Jumpluff
>Lugia
>Zigzagoon
>Psyduck
>Slaking
>Xatu
>>
>>25050831
Some changes shouldn't be considered major enough to prevent other additional changes
>>
>>25050881
Kangaskhan was changed as well

I think that checklist is just so that every Pokemon has at least one change.
>>
>>25050881
Well, for one it could serve as a indication which mons you have to look up in pastebin before posting. Also some potential changes can be mutually exclusive
>>
>>25050881
Phanpy line
Miltank
Tentacool
Tauros
Fug
>>
Then OP, how is the work going?
>>
File: 1 Wip.png (63KB, 1114x512px) Image search: [Google]
1 Wip.png
63KB, 1114x512px
>>25047500
>I'm fine with this
Ok, once we get back sprites I'll finish all the animations.
>>
Make Leaf visibly pregnant
>>
>>25035037
What tools are there available to modify music for the game?
>>
>The Mansion's diaries now tell about the vikings and how they are "far too powerful. They cannot be held off much longer" instead of Mewtwo

1st:
Diary 5 May
Oslo, Norway.
Need new album cover.

2nd:
Diary 25 May
We have decided to commission an illustrator, like always.

3rd:
Diary 5 June
They came in dragon-headed boats.
It was peculiar, but expected for the people we asked.

4th:
Diary 6 Juny
The vikings are far too powerful.
They cannot be held off much longer.
What have I done?
Help...
[The rest is illegible.]

And Mewtwo sprite will have a viking helmet, will eventually supply spritesheet.
>>
>>25051703
Also supply some Viking Metal to act as Mewtwo's theme.
>>
>>25052038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXfvYOBuP1k
Sounds pretty pumped up for a Mewtwo battle. Now the challenge is to transcribe to a MIDI loop.
>>
Normal is immune to fairy because normal people don't believe in faries
>>
>>25052162
Mewtwo: the Viking pokemon
This Pokemon is known to savagely beat its foes and rape female trainers who catch it.
>>
File: 1447415759063.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1447415759063.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>25052178
>fairy
>3rd gen
>>
>>25050881
Slowpoke line, Farfetch'd, and the Lati@s all had changes.
>>
>>25052328
Fine, normal is immune to dark
>>
Kanto is secretly controlled by them.
>>
>>25052708
Invert all other weaknesses.
>>
Lavender town is full of floating hand sprites moving around.
>>
>>25052940
They are all super nice.
The pokemon center heals you with a "hand job"
>>
Pewter City NPCs are all replaced by Clefairies.
>>
>>25052940
>>25053085
They "walk" in a similar way to Master Hand.
>>
>>25052328
fairly can be added. probably. could take ???-s spot if needed.
I knwo you can add the physical special split.
>>
>>25053085
No the center there doesn't work
>>
Rename Cinnabar Island to Lindisfarne
>>
>>25053995

Then the wandering hands can give healing hand jobs instead.
>>
File: gen6_meets_gen3 leehatake93.png (19KB, 681x509px) Image search: [Google]
gen6_meets_gen3 leehatake93.png
19KB, 681x509px
>>25043854

If you mean Bonerlord, that sprite already exists. If you mean Serena, I went and stole this pic from Deviantart and will now make a (probably shitty) edit of the Serena sprite.
>>
File: dojyaaaan.jpg (53KB, 440x825px) Image search: [Google]
dojyaaaan.jpg
53KB, 440x825px
President Funny Valentine is the main antagonist, and despite showing up in the main game, you only fight him in the postgame.

He has access to his Stand and you fight him in a series of several (3-5 I guess) fights with different Pokemon each time.
>>
>>25035037
The SHOCKMASTER is the final boss of the wrestling sidequest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf9FVoozgBA
>>
>>25054064
I want an Emerald ROM hack that's updated like OR/AS with their new designs.
>>
>>25054299
Should've made the suggestion at the beginning of the reboot.
>>
File: serenasprite.png (3KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
serenasprite.png
3KB, 200x260px
>>25054064

It turned out better than I thought it would, but I'm not sure how to get it shrunk down to the proper size in MSPaint without ruining it and I'm pretty sure I killed the transparency somehow. Still, it's a start. Anybody else feel like taking a stab at finishing this?
>>
File: 1427918280536.gif (759KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
1427918280536.gif
759KB, 285x171px
>>25054717
N I P P L E S

W
H
E
N
>>
File: serenasprite2.png (3KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
serenasprite2.png
3KB, 200x260px
>>25054770

Tried it; added pubes too. I couldn't decide on the color and didn't want to add new colors to the sprite so I went with a flesh tone since the pink/reds from the hat didn't look right. (That's the same reason I went with pubes instead of trying to do a vagina)
>>
>>25054885

Aaaaand I forgot to spoil the image. Maybe I should just throw these on imgur since they might get deleted even if spoiled: http://imgur.com/a/9jpFj
>>
>>25054029
Fine, but you have to release them from Tower first
>>
>>25054885
BAREFEET
A
R
E
F
E
E
T
>>
>>25053106
Bill is now a terrorist and the one who did this
>>
>>25054002
Cinnabar Lab is now called "Marine Watercraft Museum"
>>
Replace soda with Mtn. Dew™
>>
>>25055860
Remove every NPC inside and add only old guys and women instead. They all spout stupid boring historical trivia. The room that is the furthest away from the entrance leads to a section identical to the Hoenn Oceanic Museum, but the music stays the same.
>>
>>25056293
Old person receptionist:
"Hello there mister. Come to finally put the lagging generation to work? The Marine Watercraft Museum of Lindisfarne features a world-class collection of historic vessels including sailing ships, steam-powered boats and submarines. Our 1714 Sonic Frame does 7 hour historic bay cruises 1 tour(s) a day, 7 days a week. Swift Boat does two 75 minutes tours covering military history of Kanto during the weekends. Japanese does three hour Tall Ship Adventure Sailings covering the natural Big Barrier Range that blocks off all of Kanto's body of water most weekends."

His text speed is deadly slow
>>
>>25056293
The creator is the only person who isn't old.
He is bored out of his mind and is extremely thankful that the player asked about what changes have been made.
>>
>>25056293
Others:
"Our ships and collections represent Lindisfarne’s great maritime heritage and should bring our award-winning educational programs to life for thousands of teenagers and young adults each year. If you read on good old history books like me you would be succseful already!"

"The Marine Watercraft Museum, previously known as The Lindisfarne Official Center of The Seven Seas and Shipping Museum, shows the important things about regional and international shipping throughout the times. Please start your visit with a paid chance to look at our interesting shipping archives."

Again; all slow text speeds

The archives are in the second room. You must pay 200,000pokeyen to access them. Talking to one of the shelves earns you something
>>
>>25056387
This, he says what he wanted all his life was to be a STEM-fag and get caught, but got shipped away in the biggest shipping ship among all the ships in his dad's shipping company at a young age. He had no one to talk to for the longest time, but his ShippingcompanyCEOdad's bottled ship-model of his great great great granddad's first wooden ship from back when the shipping company made it's twentysecond shipping order, that got stuck in a crate during the shipping process. All the ships in this paragraph were what shipped his mind towards ships and shipping history. Later he made sure to ship the bottled ship away in a ship that was soon to be shipwreck so that it would no longer be the bottled ship that shipped his mind away, but a shipwreck instead! However, he made sure that it was in a modern ship instead of an old wooden ship so that the damn bottled ship would die far away from home, and threw it into a cruiseship passing by Kanto.

His text speed is the fastest possible
>>
The Lavender Pokemon Center has an NPC in front of the Nurse so you can't heal your Pokemon there.

To rub salt on it, the NPC says "Welcome to Lavender City!"
>>
>>25052912
Best idea is to make normal type neutral to everything and vice-verss
>>
>>25055760
When you find Bill in the Cerulean House, he's stuck in a Clefable fursuit, he says that 154 days without bathing made his skin too sticky.
The machine is actually a shower.
>>
Wobbufet gets +100 to DEF, its dex entry is "Stop hitting urself"
>>
>>25056538
A guy on the Island says this:
"Absolutely disgusting. The island gets attacked by vikings and give the island a rich and thrilling history, but what do they do with it? Build a museum for fucking floaty planks and moldy papers! Twohundred percent mad!!!
>>
>>25056878
Add +100 to Special Defense as well.
>>
The Champion recites the Navy Seals copypasta, word for word.
>>
>>25056878
>>25058495
it doesn't learn counter or mirror coat.
but it now has toxic and recover.
>>
File: sharpedo fixed.png (7KB, 256x64px) Image search: [Google]
sharpedo fixed.png
7KB, 256x64px
Hey, it's Sharpedo! Howdy howdy howdy!
>>
File: 1 Wip.png (69KB, 1114x512px) Image search: [Google]
1 Wip.png
69KB, 1114x512px
Yep, I can't stop myself anymore.
I will not rest until all of this (besides the back sprites) is done.
>>
>>25055860
We should sort this out. Between Jojo, Vikernes, and now this, the Cinnabar Mansion is three different places.
>>
>>25059208

The route north of Cinnibar Island has two additional Cinnibar Islands, each with the contents of one suggestion. The southern edge of the third one looks like the outskirts of Pallet Town to fake out the player, and has the town sign replaced with a sign that reads "Mr. Bones Says: The ride never ends".

Or if that's too much work then ignore that and go with the Viking stuff since that sounds better than the Marine Museum and was suggested first.

>>25059189

Howdy!
>>
File: vikingmew2.png (12KB, 1280x512px) Image search: [Google]
vikingmew2.png
12KB, 1280x512px
>>25060622
Bigger
>>
File: serenaspritesheet.png (4KB, 288x220px) Image search: [Google]
serenaspritesheet.png
4KB, 288x220px
>>25055743

NO.

I mean, yes. But the hat stays 'cuz it's hot.
imgur backup: http://imgur.com/RLXvYwR

I also did the overworld sprites for Serena, basing them heavily on ones I stole from some DeviantArt fellow called SpriteStealer.
>>
>>25060632
Needs shiny battle sprite.

>>25060639
I feel like it would be funnier if the Gym Leader was nude, but never made any sexual innuendos ever.
>>
>>25060464

Oh wait, I misread >>25055860 like >>25059208 did. The mansion is the Viking stuff, and the lab is the Museum stuff so there's no problem with doing both on one island. And looking through the pastebin the only Jojo-related changes are the Dio encounter and the name of the mansion, so those can just be thrown in with the Viking changes and still more or less work.

SORTING OUT COMPLETE, NEXT TASK:

Replace Illumise with Missingno, have it encounterable in the surf and fishing data (all rods) for Cinnibar Island at a lowish rate, say 10%. It's level is 1 and catch rate is 29. It holds Power Herb 99% of the time and Nugget 1%.

pokedex info: height 10'0", 3507.2lb, ??? Pokémon. Description: A corrupted pokemon created when some Vikings accidentally the Joestar computer mainframe. The ENTIRE mainframe.

Type: Normal/Bird (Flying if Bird can't be implemented)
Ability: Compound Eyes/Drizzle
Basestats: 33/136/53/136/53/136 (Total 547)
Moveset:
Lv.1 Water Gun
Lv.1 Water Gun (finding a way to give it 2x water gun is mandatory)
Lv.1 Sky Attack
Lv. 2 Dive
Lv. 4 Dig
Lv. 6 Solarbeam
Lv. 8 Hyper Beam
Lv.10 Conversion
Lv.12 Doom Desire
Lv.14 Shock Wave
Lv.16 Future Sight
Lv.18 Signal Beam
Lv.20 Water Gun
Lv.22 Hydro Pump
Lv.24 Zap Cannon
Lv.26 Skull Bash
Lv.30 Razor Wind
Lv.34 Psych Up
Lv.38 Aerial Ace
Lv.42 Bide
Lv.46 Water Gun
Lv.50 Block
Lv.54 Conversion 2
Lv.58 Water Gun
Lv.62 Omnisplash
Lv.66 Water Gun
Lv.70 Water Gun
Lv.71 Water Gun
Lv.72 Water Gun
Lv.73 Water Gun
Lv.74 Water Gun
Lv.75 Water Gun
Lv.76 Water Gun
Lv.77 Water Gun
Lv.78 Water Gun
Lv.79 Water Gun
Lv.80 Bubble
Lv.84 Haze
Lv.88 Bukkake Beam
Lv.92 Cosmic Power
Lv.96 Extremespeed
Lv.100 Water Gun

Its TM/HM/Move Tutor options are whatever Deoxys gets plus Surf. Humanoid egg group, egg moves are Sketch, Headbutt and Aromatherapy.
>>
>>25060841
>Replace Illumise with Missingno
I would like to counter this by suggesting that OP replaces Volbeat with Missingno instead.
>>
All different trainers appear in the wild and are catchable.
>>
>>25060652

You think so? I can see either one working, so it's OP's choice I guess. If he goes with slut-whore mode, I realized I left out the dialogue for if you talk to her again after her post defeat speech: "Is it cold in here or is it just me?".
>>
>>25060853

OP replaces either Illumise or Volbeat with Missingno, and replaces the other with Magikarp, only this one can't evolve. Have Gyarados evolve into this Magikarp at Lv.21 instead of the regular Magikarp like suggested earlier; this way it doesn't switch back and forth between the two every level.
>>
Master Ball now functions as a Great Ball. There is no 100% ball
>>
Every gym leader has six mons.
>>
>>25061159
Ultra Ball is now a 99% ball, but the game tricks you into thinking that they're 100% ones.
>>
>>25060632
In-game size would be ideal
>>
Someone in Saffron mentions that their Gym Leader is none other than the star robot Mettaton.

Leave everything about the Gym, including the Gym Leader, unchanged. :^)
>>
>>25061169
K, but you can't buy them anywhere and they cost 900,000
>>
>>25045284
>>25047314
Admin 1:
Ralts x5 lvl 35: Psychic, TWave, Calm Mind, Magical Leaf
Kirlia lvl 40: Psychic, Magical Leaf, Shock Wave, Shadow Ball

Admin 2:
Tyrouge x4 lvl 34: Toxic, Protect, Torment, Seismic Toss
Tyrouge x2 lvl 34: Protect, Ice Punch, Seismic Toss, Rock Slide

Admin 3: Teddiursa lvl 50: Omnisplash, Earthquake, Charm, Crunch

Admin 4: all hold Focus Band
Tyrouge lvl 37: Focus Punch, Counter, Mach Punch, Double Team
Ralts x3 lvl 36: Will o wisp, Reflect, Light Screen, Psychic
Teddiursa lvl 36: Secret Power, Charm, Earthquake, Yawn
Tyrouge lvl 35: Fake Out, Mach Punch, Counter, Earthquake

Admin 5:
Teddiursa x2 lvl 45: Yawn, Charm, Fake Tears, Frustration
Kirlia x4 lvl 40: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Calm Mind, Thunder Bolt

Liam:
Leftovers Hypno lvl 36: Toxic, Wish, Psychic, Reflect
Leftovers Hypno lvl 36: T-Wave, Wish, Seismic Toss, Protect
Leftovers Hypno lvl 37: Psychic, Substitute, Reflect, Toxic
Choice Band Ursaring lvl 38: Return, Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Focus Punch
Leftovers Ursaring lvl 37: Swords Dance, Return, Shadow Claw, Earthquake
Leftovers Ursaring lvl 37: Rest, Sleep Talk, Omnisplash, Shadow Claw
>>
Add a copy of Slash that is ghost type as Shadow Claw, but call it Shady Finger instead
>>
>>25061303
And Oak gives you no less than 700 of them when he gives you your PokeDex.
>>
Put a NPC on some route who will act like a trainer, approaching you from a distance and playing a pre-battle theme. He'll say words to the effect of "Let me show you my awesome Mega Flygon!".
The route music will then resume and the event ends.
>>
Change Blaze so it activates at 42% and gives 420% powerup to fire-type moves.
>>
The door to the pokemon center in Fuchsia City is actually a trainer, approaching from a distance to battle. Fuchsia's pokemon center can't be entered because of this.

Venonat can be encountered in Viridian Forest, and evolves at lv.10. Swap Butterfree and Venomoth's sprites.

Speaking of Viridian Forest, I liked the Digletts from the last attempt at this hack so I'm resuggesting them: the forest's most common encounter is Diglett, which is renamed Doug, is lv.15, and knows Fissure.
>>
if you can, OP, add the gen6 moves Powder and Electrify, give them to wild pokemon weak to fire and with volt absorb/lightningrod/motor drive respectively.

Make them somewhat rare so it actually makes these mons worth hunting down

This hack needs some balance or nobody will ever complete it
>>
>>25061446

Balance? Pfft. If everything's broken, then nothing's broken.
>>
A reoccurring Rocket Grunt is literally just an Arcanine. Not a speaking one or anything, just a normal Arcanine. That you can't catch, because now Arcanines have a 0% capture rate for some reason.
>>
>>25061329
If you pay 999,999 that is. He is a renowned jew-type user anyway. Also every trainer battle victory and item you sell earns you extremely poor amounts.
>>
>>25061379
Do the same for Torrent, Overgrow and Swarm
>>
>>25061586
>The joke
Also didn't we have this discussion already?
>>
>>25061446
It's possible. Powder uses the animation for Stun Spore and is a priority move. Electrify uses the one for Charge. Paras learns powder at lvl 20. And Electrike, Electabuzz, Ryhorn, Chinchou, Jolteon, Sceptile learn the other move at lvl 25 well.
>>
>>25061589
Nope? If you are gonna break "muh fire type" i might as well break the rest
>>
>>25061656
Yep, literally you. Not going to even bother then.
>>
>>25061380
The door uses the Missigno Sprite. The battle uses Battle mode Set. It uses these mons all 31 IV:
>Muk lvl 40: Memento
>Weezing lvl 60 holding Silk Scarf: Explosion
>Porygon x2 lvl 45: Zap cannon, Omnisplash, Lock On, Sheer Cold
>Porygon2 lvl 45: Recover, Trick, Toxic, Omnisplash. It holds Choice Band

It doesn't need to approach you if it's too hard. Pre-battle dialogue is: "BZZZZ GRAAAAGGRAGRAA ACCESS IS FUTILE! RESSISTANCE DENIED"
After: "UNZIPED!" The door is treated like a regular wall afterward. If you loose to it you appear in the middle of a darkened Rock Tunnel instead of the last used center.
>>
The defeat message is just "YOU DIED" in caps lock
>>
File: 1445549015744.png (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445549015744.png
121KB, 800x800px
>>25061663
Top kek! Surprised you still remember
>>
>>25061717
When you respawn in the center the nurse informs you of the following: "What a pity, another on died! Well well, we have already provided you with the ID, Pokemon and everything else we found on his body so i guess you can serve as a replacement for the time being, just make sure to never take off your clothes and try to act natural, OK?"
>>
File: upsetJojo.jpg (266KB, 388x402px) Image search: [Google]
upsetJojo.jpg
266KB, 388x402px
>>25061722
You're welcome i guess
>>
>>25061744
Pokemon Centers cost 500 pokeyen to use.
>>
Give me some ideas for some easy sprite splice and i will try to deliver, im bored.
>>
>>25061762
BRING BACK LATIKEN, FAGGOT
>>
>>25061798
um?
>>
File: Latiken.png (843KB, 798x505px) Image search: [Google]
Latiken.png
843KB, 798x505px
>>25061801
do it faggot
>>
File: 1444669495323.gif (440KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1444669495323.gif
440KB, 186x186px
>>25061762
Make Politoed more angry, a bit like this
>>
Seadra is now pure Poison type
Dex: Abomination pokemon
"It's fucking ugly! It regrets spending it's life suckig in all STD's in the ocean. Well fuckig served slut!"
>>25061762
Make seadra purple and bloat it some to recreate tumors
>>
>>25061762
Could you help me turn the Caterpyarados, Wobbuzumarill and Electamoltres into usable sprite formats plus a back sprite?
>>
>>25061941
If anon does this pls replace Moltres' sprite with that one. And the Catepryarados becomes a split evo for Caterpie if you use Thunderstone after it reaches level 60. It's pure Bug type and has Genesect's stats. Wobuzumarill replaces Azumarill sprite
>>
>>25061941
>4th gen sprits
And into the trash it all goes.
>>
>>25062002
The ones i asked for aren't gen IV. I recognise the Gyarados from emerald
>>
Entering Erika's gym the man by the door will come to you and say:
"Hello there mister. Could you help me out? I promise it will brighten your future in many ways. As you may hve heard voter turnout in primaries is incredibly low, so your vote really matters. Bernie can win the General Election, but he needs to win the Primary first! Because voter turnout in primaries is so low, your vote matters even more! What's more to it, my dear friend, is that you are the perfect candidate to vote for Bernie! Remember this: Primaries are Bernie vs. Hillary, not Bernie vs. Trump! Primaries are between candidates of the same party, unlike in the General Election. It's now an all out war and it shows; one of Hillary's disciples has overun this entire polling station to make sure the votes are fixed! Please help cleanse this degeneracy from the US!"

When you beat Erika she accuses you for raping her and says what you are doing is in no way acceptable in the new US! She doesn't give anything, but when you now return to the man he will say this:

"Thank you young man for shutting that rotting hag up. There is now a bright future in sight and you awarded that to yourself! You will need this to prepare for the time to come"
He gives you Sanderballot (which is the badge) and whatever TM.
"Let’s flood the ballots with our votes and elect Bernie Sanders as the 45th president of the United States of America!"
>>
>>25050701
Ok OP, could you pls administer this shit? Or what else is required?
>>
>>25061380
Ok, what else do we add to the forest?
>>
The "player scurried to pokemon center" message after a blackout is changed to
"Darkness crept into [players] eyes replacing any sentiment with sorrowful pain. Eventually all hope was lost..."
>>
>>25062143
Then crop the pic so we won't have to search for the sprite.
>>
Pokemon in the Safari don't "flee", instead they brutally attack you. The message is now "[pokemon] brutally lunged you!" This will result in an immediate blackout (which has been changed to death anyway)
>>
>>25061380
K, does this work?

Viridian City:
>Digglett lvl 15 30%
>Caterpie lvl 2-6 15%
>Weedle lvl 2-6 15%
>Pikachu lvl 2-6 10%
>Wurmple lvl 2-6 10%
>Pidgeotto lvl 10 5%
>Togepi lvl 5, 7 5%
>Hoothoot lvl 5-10 9%
>Noctowl lvl 20 1%
>>
>>25061559
But really, Ultra Balls just work as normal, and their description is unchanged. Nobody even tricks you into thinking otherwise.

If you're going to keep moving the goalposts, then you can now consider them destroyed.
>>
Also on-topic - rename Master Ball to "My Balls"
>>
Sudowoodo is now called Woodo and is Grass-type. Switch its Attack and Special Attack and give it some Grass moves.
>>
File: vikingmew2.png (16KB, 160x256px) Image search: [Google]
vikingmew2.png
16KB, 160x256px
>>25061245
Okay, there it is, plus the Shiny version.
I edited the pair below to use the same amount of colours the original sprite palette had.
>>
File: vikingmew2big.png (47KB, 1280x2048px) Image search: [Google]
vikingmew2big.png
47KB, 1280x2048px
>>25063341
Higher resolution pic.
>>
Doing angry politoed sprite right now, expect pure shit.
>>
File: toad.png (9KB, 256x64px) Image search: [Google]
toad.png
9KB, 256x64px
>>25063351
>>
>>25063471
Very good m8! Is the "REEE" a part of it?

OP, this is now Poltoed btw
>>
>>25063509
It is
>>
viking pokemon
>>
>>25063471
The text needs to be changed. It puts the sprite over the 16-colour limit and it'll also have almost-mint green pixels around it. I'd say use the red from its mouth/cheeks/eyes or remove it.
>>
>>25063560
What?
>>
>>25063568
Huh, I remember someone saying that color limit doesnt matter in this romhack. Waiting for omen to confirm or deny
>>
Is someone gonna make the fat neckbeard sprite for the player?
>>
>>25063661
It matters.
>>
>>25063688
Well fug
I would have to redo it from scratch, which would take me like another 10 minutes. Maybe some other time
>>
>>25047314
>>25061305
Gotcha:
At first hen the player arrives at Liam's location and hears of his plan and desires you are inclined towards following his path and join him due to your own desires of becoming a little girl, however Kraby's presence grows and makes you realise the difference between pedophilia and regretful wishes. When Kraby sees the player's sheer powerlevel it realises that you will forever be a trustworthy guardian of virginity and thus puts its faith in the player. Liam then desperately tries to prevent you from uniting with Kraby and increase your anti-pedo powers beyond the stars, and battles you as such. When he is defeated and you're about to catch Kraby, Liam ordrs his admins to prepare the Hypnoite, but the Kraby says "pomf pls", which makes him retreat.

Kraby doesn't need to physically appear in the overworld, just referenced with text. (It's in the water)
>>
>>25035037
Make the champion Donald J. Trump.
>>
>>25063688
How is the work? Done yet?!?! Sorry, but i'm desperate after all these months
>>
>>25063688
What's the color limit for custom Pokemon sprites and thumbnails?
>>
Three of the tombstones in the Tower each say the following: "Clover", "Sage" and "Aus"
>>
This is the Team Rocket theme now. It plays in the hideout, Silph Co. and Viridian Gym
Team Rocket never leaves any of the locations in which you beat them because some silly pokemon sparring doesn't really interfere with any of their plans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9u7VHDVeGGI
>>
Any legendary pokemon you fight has several thousand HP in battle only to make the battle as if you actually were fighting something powerful.
>>
This is Bulbapedo Admin theme:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qS-iLnEzBD4

This is Liam battle theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WGXQ7l9BdJM
>>
>>25064102
Wild pokemon music in Sevii Islands: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qlv8BxxNDKk
>>
>>25064073
So basically give every legendary 255 base health, 255 base Defense, and 255 base Special Defense.
>>
>>25064231
I guess we can drip it if there is no other way... nvm i think it sounds better the more i think of it
>>
20 pokemon of your picking evolve into Diglett at a random level. Don't let us know which pokemon.
>>
I know this would need sprites, but I'll suggest it anyway.
Add a building called "4chan". In there you find multiple rooms named after 4chan boards, and inside of them you get to battle their board-tan
Their teams and sentences are based around their epic memes. When you beat all of the boards, you unlock a double battle against moot and hiro
i guess this is too much just because of the sprites though
>>
>>25067115
Tbf the sprites could just be regular existing ones. I think making the building and its 50+ rooms is the issue
>>
>>25062637
Shit, forgot Venonat
>Digglett lvl 15 25%
>Caterpie lvl 2-6 14%
>Weedle lvl 2-6 14%
>Pikachu lvl 2-6 9%
>Wurmple lvl 2-6 9%
>Pidgeotto lvl 10 5%
>Togepi lvl 5, 7 5%
>Veninat lvl 2-6 10%
>Hoothoot lvl 5-10 9%
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.