[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kalos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Kalos_alt[1].png (2MB, 1032x676px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos_alt[1].png
2MB, 1032x676px
Discuss.
>>
>>25034002
must have more desert dwelling pokemon and electrodes by now.
>>
>>25034002
It's shit.
>>
How many furfrou do you think are dyed blue, white, and red to show support?
>>
Disjointed
Unnatural biomes
Rushed
Shittiest art
>>
File: Kalos 2.png (91KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos 2.png
91KB, 320x210px
>>
>>25034002
it was okay, but it felt empty mainly the "bad guys" even if you could call those style fags bad guys, friends were not "friends" they were lacking. Rival was shit, E4 not having Mega evo pokes was fucking retarded.
>>
>>25034109
I got nothing else to add, you've nailed it anon.
>>
the only thing I enjoyed was dressing up my qt3.14 trainer in all the cute outfits, but selection of clothing was shit though/
>>
>>25034260
but the selection of clothing for guys was shit though.
>>
>>25034109
Doesnt beat Hoenns random desert in the middle of a town and a mountain village.
>>
>great dex
>great looking regional Pokemon
>good towns
>good music
>shitty pacing
>shitty characters
>shitty difficulty
>nothing to do after you beat the game
>not much to explore
>>
After the third gym it's just really rushed desu

Like the big dex tho
>>
>>25034109
>Unnatural biomes
I could not agree more. It was all going so well until it went from desert to quagmire to snowy hills one after the other.

Also the sense of scale on the map in the OP is completely fucked. Parfume Palace is almost as big as the whole of Lumiose.
>>
>>25036641
It's impressionist senpai it's not concerned with logic
It's about feeling, about joie de vivre
>>
>>25034119
The things that could have been.
>>
>>25036324
>surrounded by mountains
It's not impossible, there all small deserts that have formed because no moisture makes it over a mountian range and suck the life out of what ever is behind it.
>>
>>25034002
Comfiest region.
>>
>>25036324
That's hella common, moron. You've got prevailing winds carrying clouds one direction, let's say West. The clouds get pushed up the mountain and they blow their loads on the East side because the air is thinner at higher altitudes. By the time you get to the West side of the mountain, there's no moisture left.

And wouldn't you know it, there's a route further East on the map where it's constantly raining, separated by a mountain.

Get fucked.
>>
>>25036377
And they could totally fix all these problems by giving it the BW2 treatment.
>>
DUDE FRANCE LMAO
>>
>>25034002
>Go to Kalos
>Get bombed and shot
>>
>>25034002
Still better than Unova, but since /vp/ has more Americans than Frenchmen, it's hated while Unova is praised
>>
>>25036811
Rain shadows.
>>
>>25038031
It has little to do with nationality, only an autistic /int/fag would think that. The US is home to a shitload of genwunners and gen V is still prime material to shitpost about.
>>
>>25038055
I tried to read your post, but all the buzzwords made it vibrate too fast for my eyes to follow.
>>
>>25038031

Ebin. :^)
>>
>>25036671
>>25037799
Not that I disliked Kalos per se, but it sure would benefit from an X2Y2 or whatever
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.