[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Pokemon the game that you're best at, or are you better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 2it09xh.png (482KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
2it09xh.png
482KB, 640x478px
Is Pokemon the game that you're best at, or are you better at other games than Pokemon?
>>
File: 1418855653297.jpg (38KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1418855653297.jpg
38KB, 500x667px
>>24989437
Nah, I stink at Pokemon.

Civilization V, on the other hand, I mastered.
>mfw i actually completed a domination victory on deity
>>
>>24989437
Monster hunter and Smash
>>
i'm better at tetris than pokemon
>>
Pokemon is one of my better games, but theres ones I'm better at. I used to be a fucking monster in TF2, I'm pretty good at SC2, and I'm good at Gran Truismo.
>>
I suck at Pokemon.
But I'm one of the best Smash players in the nation.
>>
>>24989437
How is that zubat even carrying the squirtle? Zubat doesn't have any limbs besides it's wings! Did someone glue a zubat and squirtle together?
>>
>>24989480
This tb~h
Smash 4, that is. Meleefags can fuck off.
>>
I'm pretty good at singles
I'd look into other formats if:
>more people were willing to play rotation
>I had any interest in triples or doubles
>You could play Inverse singles, doubles, multis, etc with friends

But oh well, what can you do?

I like to play side scrollers and action rpgs but i'm not particularly good at them
>>
>>24989437
I am the best at Jak X Combat Racing, to be honest
>>
>>24989602
Patrician tastes, probably one of the best PS2-era spinoffs.
>>
>>24989602
>>24989617

Probably one of the best side games ever. Thanks anons I'm probably gonna spend a few hours playing it.
>>
File: 1451146252010.png (273KB, 979x823px) Image search: [Google]
1451146252010.png
273KB, 979x823px
>>24989533
>>
>>24989511
I was just about to say this.
>>
>>24989447
Funny, I'm great at Pokemon but stink at Civ V and I've clocked 600 hours into it
>>24989533
THIS! Meleefags are the Genwuners of Smash. Have fun playing Fox V Falco on Final Destination for the next 15 years
>>
>>24989437

Pokemon is probably my second easiest game next to Minecraft.

Pokemon is pretty cut and dry and is easy to play, it isn't as hard as most of the older Nintendo titles.
>>
>>24989437
It's one of my best games, yeah.

I'm also pretty good at sm4sh. Use charizard, jiggs, and pikachu for my "mains."

I enjoy a good FPS from time to time. And also get sucked into MMOs occasionally when I feel like I need more self-loathing.
>>
im not good in any game
im just mediocre/decent in most of them
>>
>>24989437
Pokémon is one of my best games, although at one point I used to be pretty good at TF2 and CS.

I also really like strategy games, although I'm not that good at those.
>>
I'm decent at Pokemon, but I can't get into running specific EV spreads to handle specific Pokemon and all that shit. It's just not for me. I'm not going to spend hours soft resetting for a legendary, and I'm not going to hack in teams either.

I've gotten ice cold at Sm4sh though. Some of my friends are hardcore tourneyfags and I can consistently win against them with Captain Falcon, and more recently, Peach.
>>
I'm mediocre at competitive, albeit having perfectly EV'd/IV'd mons. I'm much better at gsgs like Vicky 2, EU IV, and Ck2
>>
>>24990824
>'m decent at Pokemon, but I can't get into running specific EV spreads
you aren't decent at Pokemon
>>
>>24990859
There's no way to tell what pokemon give you what EVs
>>
>>24992376
I was going to ask you if you were retarded, but then I realized that the answer was "yes"
>>
File: europa_universalis_iv-2316694.jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
europa_universalis_iv-2316694.jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
>>24989437
Pokémon is like an old friend. Every generation goes attached to a different point of my life so I mostly play it for nostalgia and because I like the overworld.

I caught them all, living dex, 100% legal.

I don't care about competitive, but I still IV breed and EV train. Despite all of that I consider myself terrible at battling because I am shit at team building.

If I have to be autistic, I'd rather picka more satisfying game.

Pic related. I'm much more competitive in managing games, Paradox games, Real Time Strategy and City Builders. They remind me of why I'm studying Economics and Politics.

Oh, also at Smash Bros.
>>
>>24989437

fight me at tetris attack and I will smash you senpai
>>
>>24992429
In-game I mean
Sure I hear people talk about them, but I wouldn't consider consulting an outside source "being decent at the game" by any measure. Sorry.
>>
>>24992456
>overextension
>that blob
>English and Portugal enclave provinces
disgusting

>187 papal influence
Probably cheats
>>
>>24992474
Why not just super train them?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.