[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/, I need your help. I've never had a boyfriend before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 551.png (40KB, 376x258px) Image search: [Google]
551.png
40KB, 376x258px
/vp/, I need your help.

I've never had a boyfriend before and I need advice.
I dont feel the euphoric "love" I had for crushes in high school with a boy I've started dating (I do really like him). Does it mean I dont love him?

I'm worried that we're both just getting into this because we're very lonely people and I would feel extremely guilty about breaking up with him. He's very shy and he's told me recently about some self esteem issues he has and I'm worried that he'll just stay by himself and won't find another girl for a long time if I break up with him. (I was the one who asked him out first)

Please help us.
>>
please /vp/?
>>
>>24988165
Take your shit to /adv/, you know, the entire fucking board for advice.
>>
File: Akio and his camera.jpg (10KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
Akio and his camera.jpg
10KB, 267x189px
>>24988165
If you want to be with him then even if you don't feel a burning love you can still be happy. I don't see a problem.
Being lonely and liking each other is reason enough.
Do you two play pokémon?
>>
>>24988165
First of all, why the fuck are you coming to /vp/ of all places for relationship advice?

Second, there is a clear distinction between infatuation and love. What you felt for with your high school crushes were just infatuations. Being in love is a much more complex feeling. Does this guy make you happy? Is he happy with you? And not happy in the sense that y'all just have each other. I mean in the sense that y'all are like best friends.

You shouldn't stay with him if it feels like a chore and you stay together out of some self-delusional duty. Don't date someone for the sake of dating. It's never worth it because someone will always get hurt in the end. And so what if he doesn't find someone else? It's not your responsibility to keep him happy if you really don't love him.
>>
>>24988165
Go to /adv/, this is seriously not the place you want to go for relationship advice.
>>
Dress your boyfriend as a Goodra, then fug her.
>>
>>24988308

This is way better than what I thought of.
>>
>>24988165
Check his IVs. If they're shit then go outside and find another, or breed him and check the child.

If they're good, then EV train him with whatever works best.

If neither of those appeal to you then Just inject :^)
>>
>>24988165
lol what a gay
>>
File: 1446036514431.jpg (59KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
1446036514431.jpg
59KB, 843x843px
and?... i mean you'll just have to explore your relationship more if it does lead to "love"
then great
but if you don't really have feelings for him than there's nothing wrong with leaving its his fault if he doesn't get out and find him self another partner not yours

if it works out it works out ,if it doesnt
well who cares how life is
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 628x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 628x480px
Release him and keep hatching eggs until your boyfriend has good IVs.

Seriously though, don't be in a relationship just so the other person is happy. It will not last in the long run. You need to be sure you would be happy too, especially if it's a relationship after high school.

Seriously though, please post this shit elsewhere. A Sandile picture doesn't make it a Pokemon thread.
>>
>>24988165
This is the Pokemon board. At least half of us are virgins. Why would you post this here?
>>
never mind /vp/, I realized I love him now <3
>>
Your bf is a sandile? Train him! He'll be an alpha in no time...if you're into crooks that is.
>>
>>24988165

Nice blogpost faggot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.