[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother borrow me his 3ds and i was playing this game pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

My brother borrow me his 3ds and i was playing this game pokemon picross, i never played picross before and i loved it.
The thing is that i need 90 gems to unlock the next area and i only have 20, and if i wait until i load up all my squares and 100% every stage i will only achieve 50 gems.
How am i supposed to keep playing ?
I didnt knew it was f2p until too late
>>
>>24984995
Wait for midnight, do the training, go back to 23:59 with a maximum of 9 minutes steps (booting up the game for each step), wait again for midnight, redo the training, repeat.
>>
>>24984995
>borrow me
>>
>>24985026
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

download a DS emulator and play Picross 3D or that regular 2D DS Picross
>>
>>24985117
I took his 3ds ? I dont know if the grammar is wrong, not my main language.
Also im already too old to own consoles.
>>
There's other ways to play picross than a microtransaction riddled shit pile.

I would be surprised if the eshop didn't have cheap alternatives, at the very least, mario picross is probably on the eshop, although the virtual console wouldn't have touch controls
>>
>>24984995
Install CFW and use SaveDataFiler to give yourself 9999 picrites
>>
>>24984995
Tell him to borrow you an English grammar book next.
>>
>>24985704
and the save editor?
>>
>>24984995
Log onto the eshop and pay 5$ for Picross-e 6, which has like 600 puzzles and no picrite bullshit. Fuck Pokemon Picross.
>>
File: 1320855195006.jpg (28KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1320855195006.jpg
28KB, 292x292px
They're called nonograms too. I just downloaded a bunch of nonogram apps on my phone and play them on the subway these days. You don't need to buy the Nintendo ones. That being said, Picross 3D is a pretty unique and legit spin on the concept, definitely try that out if you enjoy regular Picross/nonogram.
>>
>>24985830
save editor doesn't work with homebrew
>>
>>24985026
What do you mean about 9 minute steps? You can go back from 0.01 to 23.59, but not from 0.09?
>>
>>24986055
If it's, let's say, 01:00 you can go from there to 0:51, 0:48, 0:39 and so on till you reach 23:59, but you can't go straight to 23:59 or else you'll get locked out from the training for 24 hours.
>>
>>24985885
nvm, i figured out how to do it
>>
The training is reset at midnight or every 24 hours?
>>
>>24989466
Midnight.
>>
My 3DS decided to just give me this game, and I'm enjoying it, but I'm wondering what the catch is.
>>
>>24991420
The catch is that unlocking areas costs between 90 and 200-ish picrites. There are three ways to get picrites:
>Picrites can be won from completing missions. You can get some 30-50 picrites per area this way.
>You get picrites from completing a daily challenge. This starts pretty low and eventually increases to around 10.
>You can buy picrites for real money.
So basically, every batch of 5-7 levels requires grinding in-game cash by playing the game for 2-3 minutes a day for a week to unlock unless you're willing to pay money to get around it.
I unlocked area 11 yesterday, and beat all the missions there. I now have 20 picrites and the only free way to get more is to beat daily training once a day for either 9 or 11 picrites depending on whether I stay under the 2 minute limit or not. Area 12 costs 140 picrites, so it will take a week and a half to grind that much.
>>
>>24991476
So I don't have to spend money, I can just be patient?
>>
>>24991548
Yeah. Money can't get you anything you can't get for free.
>>
>>24991548
In theory, but the later areas are so expensive that you either have to pay or wait several months to open them. However, you can just use the time exploit to speed things up.
>>
>>24985704
do you need to go to the shop once if you install the game via a .cia?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.