[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's try this, /vp/ >your first Pokémon game >your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: Darkdoomer.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Darkdoomer.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
Let's try this, /vp/

>your first Pokémon game
>your favourite pokémon
>your favourite Pokémon BGM
>your happiest pokémon-related memory
>>
>>your first Pokémon game
Blue, on a floppy disk around 1998
>>your favourite pokémon
Dragonite
>>your favourite Pokémon BGM
Gen I because it's the most nostalgic and I've never been very passionate about vidya music, I usually play games while listening to a CD
>>your happiest pokémon-related memory
Maybe finding out about Sevii Islands in LeafGreen

Swear I'm not a genwunner, V was best overall
>>
>>24982405
>pokemon red as a wee lad
>metagross
>music right? maxie and archies themes in the original
>finally breeding my black greninja after 900 eggs and getting a good nature
>>
>>24982405
Sapphire
>>your favourite pokémon
Joltik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G4j79Lifm8
Playing pokemon late into the summer nights during sleepovers, Tbh.
>>
>>your first Pokemon game
Yellow
>>your favorite Pokemon
Sylveon
>>your favorite Pokemon BGM
ORAS pretty much improved upon perfection
>>your happiest Pokemon-related memory
i don't have one
>>
>your first Pokémon game
Yellow, got it as a present along with a Gameboy Color back in 1999

>your favourite pokémon
Lapras

Doing one from each game set because there's so many good songs:
RBY - Cerulean City
GSC - Azalea Town
RSE - vs. Gym Leader
FRLG - Sevii Island Route
DPP - Route 205
HGSS - Safari Zone Gate
BW - Anville Town
BW2 - vs. Colress
XY - Coumarine City
ORAS - Route 113

hearing the Kanto remixes in GSC after arriving in Vermillion City
>>
>>24982444
Wait, I assume you're asking for a specific tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX9scc13gMw

Because it's so noble and triumphant and shit.I also like the tune that plays while you're being led around/given a tour by someone.
>>
File: 1451077200876.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451077200876.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>Pokemon Ruby. I got into games a bit later than most.
>Favorite individual mon I have is a Steelix I got from Jasmine in HG. I bought an ability capsule for it and it knows reutrn and it's of zero use and its my mega and I love it.

Metagross very close second.
>Sky Pillar theme from Gen 3 or Sinnoh Flint theme. Sinnoh was pretty cash thinking back. Ball stickers were cool.
>Holy shit

Once upon a time, I played BW. I got to the end. All my bros, literally alll of them, were undereveld. we were cool for the E4, but then a fucking castle crashes it's way into the place and I've got to slay some more bitches before they give me my crown. I sigh, pick my way through the droves, a guy faints when I'm against N but that's not important.

Ghetsis. Immediately next, no time to heal, one of my best is out. I punch through him untill he's down to his Hydreigon. He fucking sweeps me. Except. Except for my Beartic. I'd caught him in a premier ball, he was almost totally for show, level 45 going against this 54 thing or it was 50 vs 60. I forget. I was severely outgunned. His Hydreigon carried Focus Blast.

Thank God it was Focus Miss. I wore hime down with icicle crash, and I think he hit me with something ele near the end. I remember that it had come down to one shot,, I was in yellow, he was in red, he was faster. He missed. I hit. Game Over. I won. I laughed, I yelled, I swore.

>I put that Beartic in the daycare and bred the shit out of him, imaginign him in a paradise where he just got bear pussy all day and night, the hero of his times.
>>
>First Pokemon Game
I'll expand upon this question to go in depth and just list all my major Firsts with Pokemon Games:

First Pokemon Game Ever Owned: Stadium 1.

First Proper Game owned: Platinum (which was a hand me down from a friend).

First game where I beat the league for real:

Embarrassing as it is to admit, Alpha Sapphire

First RomHack played:

As far as memory serves, Chaos Black I think was the first.

First Romhack Beaten:

Touhoumon.

>Favorite Pokemon
That's a tough one, OP. I have a lot of favourites. But if I had to pick just one, not counting starters or anything, it'd be Skarmory. That thing is un-fucking-stoppable as a physical wall if you set him up right.

>Favorite Pokemon BGM
Where do I even pick? There are so many themes I could list. I'll go by type.

Route Theme:
Probably Victory Road from ORAS.

Encounter Theme:
X and Y's Wild Pokemon theme is magical to me. Maybe it's the Xylophone flourish at the start.

Legendary Theme:
Primordial Sea. Nothing quite gets the "Time to save the fucking world" like this theme. It's got the right kind of intensity for me.

>Human Battle Theme:
Rival Battle from ORAS's Victory Road. The set up to this fight is just bloody amazing, and song itself reminded me of Guilty Gear, prompting me to shout "Heaven Or Hell, Duel 1, Let's Rock!"

>Happiest Pokemon Memory

I have three in this case, all from ORAS:

1) Catching Primal Kyogre with one Pokemon (A Vigoroth I jokingly nicknamed "Slakeesian") who was one good Origin Pulse or so away from certain death.
2) Managing to beat Wally with two of my Pokemon fainted and my lead (Pikachu Belle) at half health, managing to finish with that very same Vigoroth from 1/
3) Beating Steven at his own game with my Skamory by showing him how good of a fucking wall he is. Seriously; Toxic, Roost, Spikes, and Roar, combined with judicious use of items and berries, and the fucker only managed to down one of my Pokemon, And that was only because I tried to go aggro.
>>
>>24982583

>using items while claiming to wall effectively
>>
File: stantly.png (2MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
stantly.png
2MB, 1174x881px
>first pokemon game
Crystal technically, but I finished Sapphire first

>favorite pokemon
Stantler

>Favorite BGM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8LZruXvong

>happiest memory
finding my old trading cards, unlocking kanto after johto for the first time
>>
>>24982601
Well, every wall needs maintenance, I say. I'm still proud of it, either way. I understand what you mean, though. Really, I think it's only fair to heal during battles in Single Player because loads of trainers (up to and including the Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and even Steven) do so.

If I ever go into online play, I'll be relying on their pure stats.
>>
>>24982626

also this BGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6FOCsgdLG8
>>
Let's expand upon this a bit, shall we?

First Legendary caught:
Giratina

Favorite City:

Sootopolis City. It's like Minas Tirith, only better in almost every.

Favorite Gym Leader:

Norman. Nothing feels better than beating your old man.

Favorite Elite Four:

Wikstrom. Lance may have been a dragon master, Bertha might have been with Prof. Oak, and Koga might have been a Ninja, but this dude's a fucking Knight. I'm a sucker for seeing Japanese devs emulating western ideas.

Favorite Criminal Gang:

Team Aqua. While I love Team Plasma's costume design and ideals, Team Aqua at least realizes when they've fucked up royally.

Favorite Crime Boss:

Tied between Ghetsis and Archie; Archie was easily my favorite character in ORAS, purely because he's just so happy to see you most of the time. I'd totally hit a dive bar with Archie.

Ghetsis, though? Dude's a legit sociopath, I applaud Nintendo and Game Freak for going out of their way to make one as fully realized as him.

Favorite Rival:

Wally (ORAS version). This guy had me from Petalburg onward, and that final battle, as noted in >>24982583, was hype as balls.

Favorite Champion:

Tie between Steven and Cynthia. I wanna see these two duke it out before I side with either of them.

Any other ones I should list?
>>
>>24982405
>Crystal
>Gengar
>HGSS Route 47 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc5YFrh8mVM
>so many, but one of them would be spending what was probably one weekend but felt like an entire summer playing platinum with my best friend at his summer house, lying on the trampoline as together we beat cynthia for the first time, and then proceeded to spend all of our time in the battle frontier
>>
File: 7634745.jpg (36KB, 599x477px) Image search: [Google]
7634745.jpg
36KB, 599x477px
>>24982405
First game:
Technically Yellow, I borrowed it from someone, beat Brock and stopped and didn't really like it. A friend recommended I try HG/SS many years later and I thought I was completely dumb for not liking pokemon initially after playing it. I'd consider that my true first game.

Favorite pokemon:
Furret. Probably a huge reason I started to like pokemon honestly. It was the first pokemon I caught and it would always destroy anything I put it up against. On top of that, after the friend I mentioned earlier told me about IVs and EVs I found out that my Furret in fact did have 31 IVs in each stat after I started changing its EVs with the berries. Not only was this pokemon completely reliable for me, it was truly special unlike any other pokemon. On top of that its cute as hell.

Favorite Music:
I like too many tracks to pick just one. I'll just say various themes from HG/SS and the Mystery dungeon series.

Happiest memory:
Another tie here. I absolutely loved every moment of HG, but then when other friends told me about mystery dungeon and I played those I loved them just as much all the way through. So basically HG/PMD1/2/Super are all tied here.
>>
>Gold or Silver, my parent got me and my brother gameboys and pokemon games one Christmas but for the life of me at this point i can't tell you who go which because he just let me play with both
>Froslass
>Always been a sucker for 8bit, so the final champion theme of GSC
The last one needs a bit of a story time
>3rd grade got pokemon G/S
>Guy a year above me who i had recess with always talking mad shit about how awesome his team was
>I say yeah right and battle him
>He kicks my team of level 60 or so pokemon to the curb
>Raise all my pokemon to level 100 to match his
>He kicks my sorry ass again
>keep trying until i go to another school 4th grade year
>flash forward to college
>go to an instate out of city college
>RA's on our dorm floor make us tell everyone where we are from
>Low and behold another dude from my city, so we talk some more and i figure out it's the same guy
>He still plays pokemon casually, but i have gotten all types of into it
>I say lets battle sometime
>Destroy him using a Starmie of the same name who lost to him all those times
>It takes him three pokemon to get starmie
>Then shit got real, he throws out an arceus.
>not that it does shit to my Torterra
>Win 4/0
Feels good man
>>
>>24982405
>your first Pokémon game
Red
>>your favourite pokémon
A three way tie between Typhlosion, Fennekin, and Shaymin. Typhlosion because it was great trolling all my friends, who all said Feraligator was better, with Thunder Punch. Fennekin because it's so damn cute in Amie, and Shaymin, because it's a cute little fucker all around.
Cherrygrove City Tour
Getting my shiny Cyndaquil in Silver after soft-restting for almost an entire year. Someone purposely broke the cart when I was showing it off a week later, I never forgave him.
>>
>your first Pokémon game
Green leaf, because before I was too poor to get a gameboy and early pokemon games.
>your favourite pokémon
Duskull/Zangoose/Arbok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxPOSrrWjJY
This will sound stupid and false, but whatever. When I was 10, in 2001, I bought a pokemon magazine and in this magazine there was a contest, "imagine and draw a new pokemon and send it to win X". I don't even remember what was the prize, but the idea of create a pokemon got my attention, so in the same day in my school I started to draw a pokemon.
I actually drew 2, one was a poor attempt to mimic a gyarados but was green and was poison type. But the other one, the one I sent to the magazine was different.
It was a little ghost with a skull mask on it. It was almost the same to the Duskull we all know. The difference was that this ghost had more teeth in the mask and no little arms, thats it.
I remember that I sent the letter to the adress in the magazine, but never got a response.
I forgot about that for a few years, until I saw Duskull in later games. I got all pumped up and remember that a few friends in my school recognize him, but I never made a copy or anything of the drawing I did, so, I don't know. It sounds impossible and a lie, I have no way to prove anything, but I don't care, the moment I saw Duskull was the best day in my life.
>>
>>24982405
>your first Pokémon game
Red. 1998. 10 years old
>your favorite pokémon
Butterfree
>>your favorite Pokémon BGM
Pandora
First time playing gen 2
>>
>>24982405
>Played cousin's RBY games, but technically owned Gold first
>Togekiss
>Veilstone Game Corner or Elesa's BW2 theme
>Finishing a project for graphic design class and paying Pearl with the other artsy kids
>>
My first game was crystal. It was back when they had those old game boys welded to the kiddie tables at the bank. Do any of you guys remember those? Those ones that were made to not be able to save data so every time you turned it on the game was fresh. My parents went in to do something and we're gone for like half an hour or some shit. I remember I made it to the sprout tower but got lost and couldn't find my way out before they came back.

Favorite pokemon will always be lapras.

My favorite bg music is probably the mix they made in oras for the crystal legendary pokemon fights, but I hold a special fondness for the title introduction music for fire red/leaf green since that is the first version I ever personally owned.

My favorite memory is probably when my friends brother sold my sp and copy of fire red for drug money, not that part but, after, he scraped together enough money to buy me a second hand sp and a copy of ruby to make it up to me for not being able to stop his brother from taking my stuff and it's honestly one of the most selfless god damn things any of my childhood friends ever did for me.
>>
File: 25082012077.jpg (252KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
25082012077.jpg
252KB, 768x1024px
>>24982405
Does TCG count, I got it before Red
Nidorina, then entei, then seviper, now aromatisse
https://youtu.be/LG0-UMOljBU

Was it the first time I had my own personal world, riding on a dresser in the back of a moving truck with Silver, my mom playing Pearl and I Diamond? One of those
>>
File: m_gblight.jpg (14KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
m_gblight.jpg
14KB, 300x321px
Playing in the dark, motherfuckin pic related
>>
>>24982405
>First game
Red
>Best music
Rocket base gen I
>fav poke
Scyther
>Best poke memory
Either playing poke crystal with buddies on camping trip in Scotland
Or
Finding out about emulation and playing fire red again
Or
Finding out gen iv was happening (for some reason I thought pokemon was dead)
Or
Finding out my girlfriend was into pokemon pearl
>>
File: M-Scizor shiny.png (31KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
M-Scizor shiny.png
31KB, 200x200px
>First game
Red
>Favourite pokémon
pic related
>Favourite track
Tough one. Probably going to go for Kyurem's theme in BW1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eYBxiJDVa4&ab_channel=kendowater

>Happiest memory
Either beating my brother's Mewtwo with my Zapdos as a kid, or when I got my shiny Scizor in OR.
>>
File: golurk.png (800KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
golurk.png
800KB, 1200x900px
>>24982405
>your first Pokémon game
Pinball was the first one I owned, but someone let me play Silver on their Gameboy in elementary school before that
>your favourite pokémon
This motherfucker right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gju6j3f2xTc
Probably something to do with Mystery Dungeon, but nothing comes to mind
>>
>your first Pokémon game
Pokemon Red, Christmas 1998
>your favourite pokémon
Empoleon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnJwd9zrjiA
Unova Elite Four theme is my favourite piece of music in the series. Never been hugely into BGM, I prefer the faster pace battle music but I'd say Driftveil City has the best BGM.
1. I specifically remember the Seafoam Islands; me and my older Brother went through them for the first time at roughly the same time, from what I recall. The evolved wild pokemon, challenging strength puzzle and then Articuno had both of us really excited.
2. Pokemon Stadium 2, in general, fantastic game
3. Bringing my 2nd and final Ruby team all the ways up to OR and crushing Rematch Steven, felt good. Trading up all my teams and beating Diantha and then Steven was satisfying.
4. PWT, best post-game feature in the franchise; really would like to see it return.
5. Playing through Pokemon Y the first time, its a fun game and the novelty of 3D models instead of sprites was fresh.
>>
first pokemon game was I guess diamond lent to me from a friend, but I never hard reset it, i just ran around sinnoh with his lvl 100 empoleon and eventually he asked for it back

I guess first true pokemon game I bought with saved up monnies was heart gold, and it was really fun, but I will always remember diamond as the comfyest game that exists
>underage fagit lol sinnohbaby
I got into pokemon pretty late, my parents are balkan so they hate everything japaness

favorite pokemon has definitely gotta be...
god damn it I can't fucking choose holy shit, so many of them are cool as fuck
if I was forced to pick one at gunpoint, I'd get shot

fav bgm consist of a lot of themes, team plasma grunt battle theme was groove/hype as fuck, but a lot of the route themes from various games inspired adventure and shit like that
nimbasa city from b1/w1 had a cool jive to it

happiest pokemon related memory is for sure watching the dp series every morning at 8:00 during summer break just around the time my friend lent me diamond, so i was really getting into it and i remember having my first crush on dawn when i was a little fuck, and i remember the good times of chilling in sinnoh region and watching the dp series while eating nutella waffles and shit in front of the tv, and then after that ringing up my friends to hang out and discuss the cool as shit legendaries from gen 4
>>
>your first Pokémon game
Red Version
>your favourite Pokémon
Alakazam
Gen I Gym Leader Battle
Gen I Champion Battle
Gen I Team Rocket Hideout
Indigo Plateau
Gen II Gym Leader Battle (Johto)
Gen II Champion Battle
Route 209 (Day)
Palkia/Dialga Battle
BW&B2W2 Gym Leader Battle
N's Castle
N's Farewell
B2W2 Champion Battle
XY Route 15
Getting 2 Mews for my Gen I games at one of those Pokemon events at a mall in Philadelphia.
Getting a japanese Silver Version for Christmas in 1999.
Bringing said copy of Silver on a class field trip, which made me the coolest kid in my class that day.
Hatching a shiny Vulpix in front of my friends on my copy of Black.
>>
>pokemon yellow
>umbreon
>gen 2 Johto soundtrack
>meters away from the front door of our house, sitting on a large circular raised area of grass under a tree with my brother playing our two copies of pokemon gold together whilst I explored ruins of alph and tried to complete the puzzles for the first time ever
>>
File: Jirachi Long.jpg (526KB, 400x1696px) Image search: [Google]
Jirachi Long.jpg
526KB, 400x1696px
>first
I played blue version first, I owned either blue or yellow first.
>favorite pokemon
It always changes. Which is a total bullshit answer, but it's true. A small list would include Jirachi, Mienshao, Torterra.
>bgm
I dunno. I often played when I was supposed to be in asleep or on car trips where bleepbeeps would bug everyone else in the car, so the sound was off.
>favorite memory
My parents would take us to a irish/old time folk music festival every year. There are other non-pokemon memories tied up in that. Like having REAL bacon and not turkey bacon since my mom didn't like pork. Or having hot cocoa every morning. Having a bunk bed.

But I also remember being curled up in a sleeping bag with either a flashlight or the light magnifier when I was supposed to be asleep and knowing at least one other kid in the cabin was doing the same thing. I remember beating the E4 on GSC then, but I couldn't tell you if it was the first time. Time is funny, y'know?
>>
>your first Pokémon game
I think it was Ruby

>your favourite pokémon
Unfezant

I have a lot of favorites from Black and White

When my sister helped me get my swampert to level 100 so I could beat the pokemon league
Or when me and my idiot friends used to play Pokemon trainers during recess

Oh fuck I just got really nostalgic all of the sudden
>>
>>24982405
Yellow

>>your favourite pokémon
My favorite changes all the time. Currently it's Absol.

https://youtu.be/Sa7Piu_VxY8

Randomly hatching a competitively viable shiny Speed Boost Torchic in X.
>>
>>24988502
>O AY AH intensifies
>>
>>24988724
If I had to narrow down the bgm to just a few
https://youtu.be/mS2CealUMeU
https://youtu.be/v5qTrVYz2fA#t=16s
https://youtu.be/I4xZ7shg9Aw#t=29s I really hated the hgss remix
And finally
https://youtu.be/Y_vmZTLdoyo#t=52s
>>
>>24982405

>your first Pokémon game
Red
>your favourite pokémon
Starmie
Eh it's hard to top the title screen music from RBY, the music just felt so epic, in the literal sense. Like you were about to embark upon some grand adventure. But I'd have to say the Ghetsis battle music from b/w2 beats it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjueMDjuqm4
Shiny Empoleon from fuck ass random egg. Was only even breeding to bring to gen 5, and wow shit shiny.
>>
>your first Pokémon game
Red
>your favourite pokémon
Weavile
New Bark Town from G/S
playing in the Pokemon TCG League in the 90s/early 2000s and getting badges and promo cards
>>
>your first Pokémon game
Red
>your favourite pokémon
Tentacruel
Viridian City theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVoWwE-7Gec
Beating my friends with a parasect spamming spore and dig in gen1
>>
>your first Pokémon game
Crystal
>your favourite pokémon
Mawile
dat psmd final boss theme no 2 tho
i was the fucking champion of the tcg at school
>>
>>24982405
>your first Pokémon game
Blue
>your favourite pokémon
Gloom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxU2UjAjN24
Buying Pokemon Red and a Gameboy pocket for my little brother and then reading the giant strategy guide that came with it. I remember it said that grass pokémon were easier to level, so we picked Bulbasaur.
>>
>>24982405
>Pokemon Blue
I remember getting it when I was six years old right before our family was going for a road trip. I did not understand anything of what was said, (didn't know English at the time) but through trial and error I made it through the game.

>Kecleon
When I first encountered this guy I found the gimmick intriguing, but it was never really strong enough for me to appreciate until I figured out strategies for using it efficiently. It's expansive movepool makes it a lot of fun and I'm joyous that it can have Protean these days too.
>Mt.Pyre Peak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEtlhq1PxI4
>Literally learning English
At some point when I got Crystal for my Gameboy Color I was really frustrated with being bad at the game. I figured if I could just understand what was happening I would be able to play better. I went out of my way to talk to every NPC and checked a glossary whenever there were words I did not understand. Figuring this out on the couch while my parents watched 24 on the TV is a really warm memory for me.
>>
>>24982405
>your first Pokémon game
Gen 1 games borrowed from a friend, sapphire as a first full beaten game
>your favourite pokémon
Flareon
Full village bridge
Getting to that road with a lots of volcanic ash (118?) a first time
>>
File: 1419595503837.gif (866KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1419595503837.gif
866KB, 500x281px
>>24982405

>your first Pokémon game
Pokémon Ruby
>your favourite pokémon
Sceptile is my first bro, although he has many contenders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1-VyHIx_SY Hard choice here too.
Losing the backpack with my gba sp and games in the square I went to play with friends, and finding out an old man found it and returned it to me with everything inside.
>>
>>24982405
>Japanese red/green emulated while I lived in Korea. One of my earliest memories.
>Bulbasaur
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvpdqiROrQg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6UK4zvKKDA
>Can't really name happiest memory. But playing Ruby and seeing the graphical changes of the GBA blew me away at the time. That was pretty amazing.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.