[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starter final evolutions leaked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Kanto+Starter[1].png (278KB, 600x554px) Image search: [Google]
Kanto+Starter[1].png
278KB, 600x554px
The Grass and Fire ones look pretty much exactly how I expected them to, but the Water one looks retarded.

>Completely loses fluffy tail and ears its pre-evo had
>Get cat ears and fucking cannons

Get this Digimon shit out of here.
>>
>>24980323
The Grass one was predictable but I'm cool with that, btw why the lizard just growed up wings suddenly?
>LMAO I WAS A DRAGON ALL THE TIME
>>
>>24980323
What happened to the neat white hair and tail of Wartortle? That final stage is clearly fake, randomly goes in a different direction and probably adds steel typing out of nowhere
>>
>>24980323
>final stage grows cannons on its back
Literally a Digimon
>>
Grass/Poison
Fire/Dragon
Water/Steel

Considering that Fire/Dragon is one of the most powerful type combinations ever, you better prepare your anus for the most powerful starter pokemon ever.
>>
File: 1435726389692.png (2MB, 1362x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1435726389692.png
2MB, 1362x1490px
>>24980323
>shitting on pokemon designs
a reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you hate
>>
>>24980431
I only like the skeleton thing, and I have no idea what obscure japanese culture thing it is supposed to be.
>>
File: bottomofthebarrel.png (473KB, 900x465px) Image search: [Google]
bottomofthebarrel.png
473KB, 900x465px
>>24980431
>shiting on pokemon designs
a reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>24980509
still not as bad as Yo Kai
>>
>>24980537
They look about the same to me.
>>
>>24980431
most of those are good designs though

and roughraff is one of the most pokemon like yokai there is. it's just a lizard with a pompadour
>>
File: low_quality_ayy_lmao.jpg (29KB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
low_quality_ayy_lmao.jpg
29KB, 390x219px
>>24980509
>Implying that the 156 mons of Gen 1 are shitty
AYY LMAO
>>
>>24980780
>Gen 1
Can't tell if you're retarded or just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>24980323
Remove Wartotle and we have
Squirtmon evolving into Its champion form Blastomon. Squirtmon can warp digivolve to MegaBlastomon
>>
>le cannons means it's a digimon maymay

stop
>>
>>24980509
>Snek
>bad

get out
>>
File: b95.jpg (21KB, 300x314px) Image search: [Google]
b95.jpg
21KB, 300x314px
>>24981227
>Not getting the thread's joke
Now the true retarded shows himself!
>>
outside of the theme of the thread, I just wanna go ahead and say that Blastoise was designed before Squirtle and Wartortle, so the designer who made them was the one who should have made the design consistent with Blastoise- not the other way around.
>>
>>24981924
This is true.
>>
>>24981343
Seperior is probably the worst Gen V design honestly.
>>
>>24980431
What are you smoking? Those are good designs that truly in line with the concept of youkai being horrible monsters that could be hiding everywhere in anything. The fact that they don't have any charm is the purpose of their designs, they are monsters from Japanese legends that play with, torment, kill, devour their human prey.
>>
>all three starters are lizards
>>
>>24982172

I disagree. It's the only starter in gen 5 that doesn't fall off a cliff design-wise.
>>
My uncle works for Nintendo. During our christmas party he told me that the legendary for this gen would be man made. HOW COOL IS THAt?!?
>>
>>24980509
'd say about 50% of those guys are good, but these trash mons are especially trashy
>>
>>24980509
>still shitting on gen 5
>2016
Get out
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.