[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nnnnnnnnnnn.png (518KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnnnnnnn.png
518KB, 640x385px
when
>>
Whenever Z is finally fucking announced, I'd say.
>>
Probably as a promo with Z or something.

There's been literally no mention of it from the company and it hasn't shown up in any other media. They'll usually do a promo related to the games or TCG only, and its not been in either.
>>
>>24974245
I'm a time traveller from the beginning of 2016 and what this pic shows are Event Pokemons and a new Floette forme that is yet to be revealed, but Greninja will also have this forme.

Diancie will be revealed officially on 2014, Hoopa and its new forme will be revealed on 2015, and finally, Volcanion will be revealed on late 2015.

The new Vivillon's patterns will be given away in 2014 as a GTS event.

Mega Latias and Mega Latios were meant to be reserved for Hoenn remakes (that's is, Hoenn will be confirmed soon), but Game Freak forgot to remove them from XY.
>>
I fet the feeling that it could end up being obtained through the story in the next Kalos game, just like how lati@site was obtained.
>>
>>24974245
Maybe in Pokémon Z
>>
File: baitsu.jpg (20KB, 259x187px) Image search: [Google]
baitsu.jpg
20KB, 259x187px
>>24974264
>>
I've always half-suspected that Az was supposed to use it somewhere in-game that didn't make it into the final product, then Gamefreak just forgot about it.
>>
If floette comes out before an official Z announcement we're fucked
>>
WAIT A MINUTE

Ash Greninja is the same mechanic as AZ Floette

Will it be really limited or functional with any starters?

Pokemon-Human fusions when?
>>
>>24974275
You get it in Z when AZ dies sacrificing himself .
>>
>>24974343
Or AZ give it to you.
>>
>>24974357
he searched his floette for 3000 years and now he will give it to the player?
>>
>>24974245

Never would be my guess, it's probably there to prevent the game from crashing if you hacked it into a battle and/or into your party.
>>
>>24974342
>Ash Greninja is the same mechanic as AZ Floette
It isn't.
>>
>>24974342
AZ's floette was transformed by the ultimate weapon you retard, not because of some bullshit the anime writers pulled off.
>>
>>24974468
What?

Eternal Floette's data exists in the game itself. They didn't have to do that--Hoopa Unbound's data isn't in XY, obviously. If its data wasn't in the game, it would be impossible for to get it, let alone crash the game.
>>
>>24975210

I believe he was referring a similar thing that was found with Arceus back in DPPt/HGSS.

>http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/%3F%3F%3F_(type)#Arceus
>>
>>24975233
uh, except E-Floette has its own stats and signature, it's meant to be released at some point
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.