[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT ACTUAL confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18

File: rosa oh no.jpg (53KB, 354x236px) Image search: [Google]
rosa oh no.jpg
53KB, 354x236px
Sorry mods. I'll make a proper thread now!

I once put up a starter and asked for a legendary in the GTS
I actually got it
>>
I was unfortunate enough to have been introduced to Pokemon through emulators.
>>
I can't recall, basically at all, which Pokemon I used as a kid, in Red and Silver.

I have a better time remembering my Brother's teams cause we'd use them in Pokemon Stadium 2.
>>
>>24968905
I cloned and made 2 whole boxes of shit legendarys with bad ivs&natures and went through the GTS trading for pokemon i didnt have along with some starters i wanted.
>>
I've never beat RBY or any of the Gen 4 games
>>
i used my first master ball ever on a tentacruel and i didn't get a legit random encounter shiny until oras
>>
File: Gotta catch Em all.png (26KB, 375x80px) Image search: [Google]
Gotta catch Em all.png
26KB, 375x80px
I always cheat to get every single known Pokémon.
>>
>>24969002
Well it's not like they'll have a Jirachi event anytime soon, and you can forget about getting all those Vivillon through the GTS.
>>
>>24968905
I once put up my metagross askign for a Giratina

got a shiny one

Ran it trough a legality checker
MFW it was legit
>>
>>24969014
>legality checker
how did you do that?
>>
>>24969012
I know. I just like cheating.
>>
File: regret.png (53KB, 168x210px) Image search: [Google]
regret.png
53KB, 168x210px
I told everyone at school that there was a third Nidoran line
>>
>>24969049
Let me guess: Your uncle works at Nintendo.
>>
>>24969012
There was one in December last year, faglord.
>>
I stopped playing Black 2 after I beat the league.
>>
>>24969130
>Not going in the blessed PWT to fight all the gym leaders and champions in the series while listening to nice remixes
Is like if you hate fun.
>>
I never finished BW2
>>
>>24969107
I didn't even say that, just that I caught a "Nidoran Ultimate" and it evolved into Nidomega and NidoGod
I think they believed me
>>
-I started my journey with Pokemon Ruby on VBA.

-SoulSilver was my first physical Pokemon game.

-I always buy the second version.

-White 2 is by far the only game where I haven't caught/seen any Shiny Pokemon.

-BW2 Deoxys was my first and only Mythical Legendary, so you might guess my reaction after Deoxys was confirmed to be catchable on OR/AS.

-Lopunny is one of my favorite Pokemon (I'm not a furry)
>>
File: 1450543439576.jpg (39KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1450543439576.jpg
39KB, 500x380px
I used to be a furry but then I got a gf and turned into a normalfag.
>>
i named the rival in crystal ???
i also, somehow, convinced myself that aipom was a gen 3 pokemon and never tried catching it for years
>>
>>24969225
>i named the rival in crystal ???

I did the same back in Gold
>>
I fucked my stuffed Pikachu toy after it got a tear in it.
>>
>>24968905
It took me 6 hours to get past Morty in HG
>>
Up until recently, I thought Gyarados was a Water/Dragon type. I never caught a Gyarados.
>>
my friend received a charmander egg and I wanted it so before he hatched it I took his game and traded it with a ghastly egg I had
when It hatched he thought the other person ripped him off
>>
I would dream about pidgeotto eating my bladder
>>
>>24968905
I got all the X exclusive legendaries from GTS by putting up magmars and electabuzz, worked every time. Got all of them and an extra Mewtwo (for the other megastone) and an extra Xerneas because why not.

I got a 5IV ditto on my 3rd try and bred pokemon not for competitive play but so that I could trade them for the X exclusive megastones. Then I sold the ditto for 100$. This way before pokebank and transferring pokemon as released.
>>
The only game where I caught em all was Pokemon Picross
>>
I lost account on how many Pokemon I have fapped to.
>>
I hack 6IV dittos in for breeding so I can feel as though I legitimately acquired my mons. I also hacked in the shiny charm to increase the odds of a shiny.
>>
File: 60797186.gif (857KB, 498x364px) Image search: [Google]
60797186.gif
857KB, 498x364px
>>24968905
I never got past the first gym in Yellow
I think I got frustrated that the one guy wouldn't let me past and gave up on it. Then played Super Mario Land 2. Never beat that either
>>
>>24969029
Local DNS server to point the DS at a different server instead of the GTS, where it does stuff with the data. There aren't any Gen 6 ones yet that I know of.
>>
I don't even have yellow fever, but I'd like to meet a Chinese girl that's very Rosa-like
>>
I got mew in yellow with a gameshark and gave it to this girl whose mom thought I was a creep
>>
>>24972166
But anon, Rosa is from Poke-America
>>
>>24968905
I once masturbated to Max. Never again. Never again.
>>
>>24969208
Do you cringe, looking back, or do you miss it?
>>
>>24972187
In Poké-New York.
Immigrant central.
>>
File: sundress_mache.png (257KB, 600x1260px) Image search: [Google]
sundress_mache.png
257KB, 600x1260px
I'd like to discuss Pokegirl feet someday, but on another board.
>>
I say I have a living dex, but I'm missing Meloetta
>>
File: 1451785742539.png (171KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
1451785742539.png
171KB, 640x437px
>>24972226
Nice topic
>>
File: 5165917059.jpg (18KB, 393x279px) Image search: [Google]
5165917059.jpg
18KB, 393x279px
>>24972187
Good one. Everything about that skank screams illegal immigrant. Where's the border patrol when you need it?
>>
>>24968905
I have this strage attachment to in-game traded pokemon.

I currently have Lilil, Zynx and Tangeny in 6th gen games
>>
>>24969130
Same here. One of the reasons I made a second run of Black 2 was so I could actually fight the PWT, but that's been on hiatus for as long as I can remember because I'm too lazy to catch the Volcarona in Relic Castle and my autism won't let me advance without it.
>>
My first Pokemon game was Diamond when it released and my second was Y which I got 5 months ago, although I'd been watching the show since it was in Kanto.

I also used to play some online MMO sprite-based free-to-play Pokemon game but I can't remember what it was called nor do I count it. I can't remember how long ago it was when I played it but I did use to check on my Neopet before I logged on if that gives an indication of its age.
>>
>>24972399
>in-game traded pokemon
>No Zaprong
0/10
>>
>>24968988
I used my first masterball on a tentacool!
>>
I managed to beat Advanced E4 in BW2 only thanks to Legendary Pokemons I sent myself from Pearl, in which I used AR.
>>
>>24968970
this is also what i did
>>
I, to this day, still play Pokémon GSC. I breed Pokémon there having a competitive team in mind even though I know I'll never use it with anyone, never. Breeding there takes so fucking long. Just kill me.
>>
>>24973465
Pokémon Crater?
>>
>>24968948
Same man. I remember using a Blastoise but that's it. I'm sure when people recall their 'first team ever' they are bullshitting and just saying their favourites.
>>
>>24969029
All it does is check to make sure that it's not a Pokemon where identical copies are known to exist (in other words, that it's not cloned). It can't actually detect generated Pokemon.
>>
>>24973706
Holy fuck that takes me back.
I have extremely vague memories of that game but I remember I put a bunch of hours into it after school.
>>
>>24968948
Same kinda, I have an idea of a few Pokemon I used, but overall I can't remember what my very first HOF team was. All I know is that I chose Bulbasaur and had Kabutops on my team. I think I may have had a Rhydon too.
>>
>>24973753
Oh shit I remember PC. It was pretty fun. Fast paced and a lot more variety in the Pokemon you can catch. Plus all those cool shiny variations like metal and dark.
>>
I was reintroduced by XY......

Those games are shit still
The best are W/W2/HG yet they all get better until gen 6
>>
>>24968948
>>24973723
>>24973759
Did you guys get rid of your game cartridges? Or did they just die? I still have my Blue version in my desk drawer. The only pokemon I remember off the top of my head are Venasaur, Mewtwo and Victreebel.
>>
>>24973814
I have all of mine. The batteries have died though. Doesn't really matter still because I was restarting all the time as a kid for some reason.
>>
>>24969012
you know jirachi is available 24/7 through TWO different methods (one being the pre-colloseum disc) and I'm pretty sure you can get them on GTS now anyway
>>
>>24973814
No I still have mine, but I randomly acquired a 2nd copy of Red so I don't remember which one was my original.

On top of this I probably traded up my team to Pokemon Silver, but the internal battery for that one died so it won't save anymore. So my original team is probably lost forever, I did look through the PC Boxes of my 2 Reds years ago but nothing was substantial as far as I remember.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 443x332px
I can't play Pokemon anymore, it's too boring or I simply don't care nowadays.
please help me
>>
>>24973835
It takes a lot of different resources to take advantage of the Gamecube Jirachi distributions. You need a way to play the disc, a GBA transfer cable, a Gameboy Advance, and the means to send a Pokemon from gen 3 to gen 6. It's not the most practical thing for most people.
>>
I use shit natures in competitive and I don't care about IVs

I still win most of the time because it seems people think good natures and IVs = instant wins when they need to think before they put all their supposed OP super duper stronk OU or smogon banned pokemans
>>
Pokemon is why I became a furry, starting as a teenager.

I had 2 Electric types on my team in Yellow, and two Fire-types in Sapphire.

Johto is the region I hate most, but it is also the region where I thought Dragonite was the coolest Pokémon.

I miss when the games were fun.
>>
>>24972196
>never again
You suuuure?
>>
Viscountess Danielle is my favourite NPC, being a bitch that insults my style is interesting to me for some reason.
>>
I want to become a Pokémon Master.
I feel the only true way is cheat to get every single Pokémon there is.
>>
>>24968970
I do that but I give them perfect ivs and natures so the kids will take them and troll the battle spot.

One of my favorite things to do is send perfect shinies through wondertrade, that shit always made my day before I could use hax. Any time I get something legit from a friend I clone it and send it out.

I stopped playing after gen 3 but last year I bought a 3DS solely to play Omega Ruby and I love it.

>>24978435
Not true, I have a cousin who legit caught/traded everything and had the full dex organized in pokemon bank, she's been going to events since they were a thing too. She's had every game and helped me complete my dex with legit event pokemon over link trade. I'm sure there are more people out there like her.
>>
Even though I think B/W and B2/W2 are game that can easily be everyone's favorites (talking about story, pokemon designs, region etc), I only played them once and don't recall most of the region and other shits like these.

I actually like the 6th generations.

I'm addicted to shiny hunting and it feels like it is the most useless way to play any pokemon game

>>24978435
If you're really into it, you can easily complete the dex, it's not that hard
>>
>>24973759
>not starting with yellow so you know your team was pikachu/charizard/venusaur/blastoise/aerodactyl/mew
>>
i beat cynthia's garchomp in pear with golduck while its hp is low no revives or ethers left with waterfall being the only move left with available PP
>>
>>24980008
>he doesn't use ethers/elixirs
>>
>>24969201
>That last one
Ma Nigga
>>
>>24968905
I never caught or hatched a shiny that wasn't Benga's gift or that red Gyarados.

I bought AS on launch day, and haven't still had the desire to finish the game.

I never battled N.

I possess an unhealthy admiration for Hydreigon.

I never caught them all because its too fucking hard for me. Don't know how you lot do it.
>>
Ive never actually caught a wild shiny.

And I don't really care[/spoiler
>>
I have never caught them all. It's super boring, fuck you
>>
I chose Totodile in my recent Crystal rom game but I ditched it for Suicune
>>
>>24968905
I forgot to go to the Hoopa distro event at mcdonalds
>>
I don't know how to greentext
>>
>>24980429
Enjoy your ban
>>
Yep...Blue and Red were the only ones I remember playing...back when pokemon didn't suck.
>>
>>24980487
>yet you know how to spoiler
>>
i never finished bw2
Got to Victory Road and burned out. File was erased not too long after.
>>
File: 1435061694863.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1435061694863.png
156KB, 270x270px
I once injected a shiny perfect mew and exchanged it for sex
Please hook up with normies or just have no sex at all; shit was awful in every sense and you guys deserve a lot better
>>
>>24980465
FUCK
>>
File: image.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29KB, 633x758px
Maintaining all my berries makes me so anxious that I either quit or ignore them completely which makes me feel like a casual
>>
I can't get into any game post gen IV, not from lack of trying.
>>
File: Would 4some.png (859KB, 1201x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Would 4some.png
859KB, 1201x1065px
Pokegirls (specifically Gen V pokegirls) is what got me back into pokemon since Sapphire.
>>
I stopped playing SS after 2nd badge and stopped playing FireRed after getting my 8th badge.

I've beaten Gold (when I was a kid), Sapphire (also as a kid), White 2, White, Platinum, Y, OR, in that order.
>>
I haven't played any gen 6 game
>>
>>24980008
>Pokemon pear version
>>
File: 1449822719660.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449822719660.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>24968905
I once caught a bunch of Lugia, Entei, Raikou, and Zekrom using my AR to reset their flags so they're legit enough for me to easily get all of Vivillon patterns on the GTS.
>>
I played versus actual people once in like 8 years of playing
>>
>>24984670
I can't play against other people because I get really anxious and start shaking uncontrollably
>>
>>24975789

>video games
>fun

where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
I used Missingno. to clone rare candies so I could beat Red version because I was too retarded to play RPGs until gen 2. I've never gone back to beat gen 1 properly.

I totally skipped gen 3 and I still haven't even touched it or the remakes. Don't remember why, but it probably had something to do with Wind Waker coming out within a week of R/S.

Didn't play gen 5 until last week.

I've never even come close to catching them all.
>>
>>24985325
MODS
>>
File: consider the following.png (64KB, 716x720px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
64KB, 716x720px
I play pokemon for almost everything besides battling and catching.

I actually enjoy the plots and characters, and I always have which is why the newest gens are really good to me - they're actually trying on those two things for once.

I also really love the music and the settings, and the lore as well.

It's not that I hate battling (considering that it's the thing you do most in the game) but it's not what I enjoy most about the series at all.
>>
>>24985945
You are me.
Except I also enjoy the new 3D battles
>>
Despite being there since day one, I only stopped being a casual when X&Y came out
>>
I only really play Pokemon when I'm traveling (which is a lot, because of my profession). I often play GBA and back with phone emulators.
>>
>>24985945
Same, but I enjoy catching and evolving them. The only reason I've bothered with battling was to get the plaques/trophies for doing so.
>>
I have been playing the same Black 2 Challenge mode nuzlocke for 3 years now since I only play whenever I go on flights.
>>
>>24985945
Same here. I really like how they've done all the camera angles and character expressions in ORAS, it shows that they're improving and helping to shape up the next game.
>>
>>24988830
>Same here. I really like how they've done all the camera angles and character expressions in ORAS, it shows that they're improving and helping to shape up the next game.
Absolutely, although I've felt confident in that since BW, where they really gave plot and characters some thought.

I feel like BW2 went way overboard after BW but they've toned things down in XY/ORAS so I still have faith
>>
I don't play pokemon and don't have any plans on doing so.
>>
I'm really bad at playing competitive and gave up long ago
>>
>>24988958
One of the things I'm really hoping for in the next Kalos game is the gym leaders having more of a personality, plot relevance, and just do much more than stay in their gym the entire game. Gen V managed to do all of these perfectly and made them so much more memorable. X/Y, however, completely does away with that improvement entirely. It was pretty disappointing. I just really hope they'll do more with them.
>>
>>24984828
The Battle Frontier was fun. There is something about XY that made me feel that the games have taken a turn for the dull.

Playing through the game is good and all, but I don't really care to capture things I've seen before. And then there is nothing to do for the post game. Feels bad, man.
>>
I miss the "Pokemon are Real" threads.

They moved to /tg/ for a little bit, but now I can't find them.
>>
File: 1342958835234.png (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1342958835234.png
102KB, 500x500px
I caught them all in Diamond version, barring some event legendaries that were plain unavailable to me at the time. Got to see my certificate at Valor Lakefront and everything.

I felt empty inside afterwards. I had spent hundreds of hours collecting, training and trading shit in what in retrospect was one of the worst installments in the series (I still despise the slow game engine of all 4th gen games, including HGSS and Platinum) and I just felt burned out by Pokemon, and the next few games felt lukewarm to me. Black and White reignited my love for the series.
>>
>>24990210
>unironically liking BW
Good thing i dropped pokemon before gen 5 seeing all those pre-release mats, i did play gen 5 games after a few years and the first games were even more bad than expected
>>
>>24980429
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>24990210
This is literally my experience. Diamond version and everything. BW were wonderful.
>>
File: regrets.jpg (153KB, 322x450px) Image search: [Google]
regrets.jpg
153KB, 322x450px
I traded a Base Set 1st Edition Holo Mewtwo Card for the Entei movie card in 2nd Grade.
>>
>>24974552
Neither do I, I'm here for the autism.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.