[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did this happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: origins ratings.png (86KB, 697x329px) Image search: [Google]
origins ratings.png
86KB, 697x329px
how did this happen?
>>
>>24968409
Because it was Charizard shilling shit for nostalgiafags that showed a Red that was more retarded than Ash.
>>
File: 1391918014985.jpg (17KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1391918014985.jpg
17KB, 400x388px
>no Shaun the Sheep anime
>>
>>24968416
how so? Red won the League on his first tey, Ash still hasn't
>>
>>24968416
Wow okay turn the edge down a bit you contrarian neck beard faggot
>>
>>24968458
He may be edgy but he isn't wrong.
>>
>>24968451
Red cared about Charizard and Charizard only.
>>
>>24968480
that's disgusting
>>
>>24968451
EZPZ when all the trainers in red's world are a lot weaker than in the main anime to be honest familton
still, in all the gym battles we say red only won because he had more pokemon than this opponent
>>
Shaun the Sheep is better.
>>
What does the picture mean.

Are you questioning why they're re-airing origins?
>>
>>24968451
>won the League
Every time. It's not like there are more things to rate a person as a whole in the Pokémon universe.
>>
>>24968409
Only DBZ can beat Shaun the Sheep
>>
Origin Red look like he was autistic and it wasn't that great at all...i may just re watch it again
>>
>>24968615
I like DBZ more than shaun the sheep and i dont even like DBZ
>>
>implying Shaun the Sheep isn't the tightest shit
Even Americans should be able to recognize such quality Aardman programming.
/vp/ confirmed pleb taste.
>>
File: 7834507.jpg (110KB, 385x394px) Image search: [Google]
7834507.jpg
110KB, 385x394px
Garbage tier characters, plot, and animation. Red was a completely unremarkable generic anime male who wins through wholesomeness and plot armor. The whole thing felt like a long commercial. But hey, nostalgia right?
>that Naruto VA

Believe it, Origins was shit.
>>
>>24968588
Everytime we get the Ash/Gary Red/Blue Charizard vs Blastoise showdown it triggers my autism hardcore. Every time Charizard wins through the power of friendship and bullshit.
>>
>>24968644
it look good i'll give you that but the character was shit...that face and those soulless eyes.
>>
>>24968658
i beat Gary/blue/dicks/douche's Blastoise with my Charizard
>>
>>24968666
You probably grinded a ton like a fag or set up with Ddance.
>>
>Rhyhorn takes down 5 Pokemon at once before fainting
>Rhydon gets beat by fucking Charizard
>>
>>24968690
i got lost in victory road anon...sorry
>>
File: fatizard.gif (734KB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
fatizard.gif
734KB, 245x175px
Gen 1 should stay in last century where it belongs. Origins' only purpose was to try and get those "Remember when Pokemon was cool?" people to play the new games and I'm sure it failed at it.
>>
>The world is based off the games
>Kalos stated to exist, megas exist
>Trust me Red there are only 150 Pokemon

Research and common sense are a joke.
>>
>>24968409
>literaly shitting on the franchise
>actual attempt at an anime adaptation

Its obvious the pokemon fanbase will pick the first one anon.

>>24968416
> Charizard shilling shit for nostalgiafags
I'll never get the logic behind "the origin sucked for being a two hour commercial while the anime is great despite being a 20 year commercial"

> a Red that was more retarded than Ash.
Red didnt spend 20 years chasing his dream and failing each time. He's objectively a better trainer than your childhood hero.
>>
>>24968480
>Being this retarded
It was 2 hours long, they cant develop much more than Red's relationship with one pokemon without sacrificing even more of the plot. And then, their relationship went full circle with Mega Charizard and ended up amounting to more than Ash's relationship with Pikachu that's somehow weaker than Ash's relationship with his Greninja.

>>24968588
>It's not like there are more things to rate a person as a whole in the Pokémon universe.
Well, if you pay close attention to the anime you will notice Ash tries to win the league each season and fails, while Red tries the same and suceeds. So at least those two can be rated that way.

Then again, that would require an Ashfag to be able to pay attention.
>>
>>24968633
How edgy and cool it must be to be you.
>>
File: 1431282683011.jpg (25KB, 235x246px) Image search: [Google]
1431282683011.jpg
25KB, 235x246px
>>24968722
I don't think so, normies don't think too much about critical details like the neckbeards here in /vp/. It was actually quite popular among many normies in communities across the internet and encouraged old fans to want to play XY.
>>
>>24968953
>Red
>has to battle four trainers and a champion. The four trainers are pretty fucking famous, and they use monotype teams, so you'll already know what type of pokemon they'll use and can prepare beforehand. The only surprise is his rival, but he knows what pokemon he'll use too, because it's his fucking rival
>Ash
>has to battle random trainers in a tournament, has absolutely no idea what pokemon the opponent is going to use until he actually fights them, and his opponents can bring fucking legendaries and shit if they want to
The fact Ash does WELL is impressive enough. Also, Ash managed to beat the Battle Frontier, which is HARDER than the pokemon league. I don't see Red beating the Frontier, do you?
>>
>>24968644
>Not seeing Shaun the Sheep in theaters

Honestly I was asked what my favorite movie in 2015 was, I had to answer that. I didn't exactly see many movies in theaters last year....
>>
File: origins red.webm (3MB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
origins red.webm
3MB, 400x236px
>>24968936
>He's objectively a better trainer than your childhood hero.
but is he?
it seems like his charizard is his only strong pokemon and he relies on the power of friendship to win all his battles
>>
>>24968409
Hitsuji no Shaun actually sounds like a cool title desu
>>
>>24969649
Hitsuji is the nip word for sheep and the "no" particle works as "x the y" here. It's literally just "Shaun the Sheep".
>>
>Shawn the sheep

I fucking love that show

How was the movie? Was it memorable or was it basically a long episode of the show?
>>
>>24968644
I remember going to an exhibition where they had a bunch of Wallace and Gromit sets up on display. It was something else man, I wish I could go again since goddamn my memory sucks. I'll always be a sucker for Aardman animations.
>>
>>24968451
>literally can battle elite 4 after getting 8 badges that are shit easy to beat
>Ash must battle in some fucking league with 256 trainers, all with 8 badges, not fucking monotype teams and can bring fucking legendaries to even have a chance of battleing elite 4 that are god tier
>>
>>24968449
Anon, Shaun the Sheep is in Japan's Top 10 anime weekly anime rankings regularly.

Shaun the Sheep IS an anime.
>>
>>24968633
Fuck you. Shaun the Sheep is the goddamn shit. Look up Shaun vs The Farmer sometime you shit taste cowdung fuck.
>>
>>24970641
>Japan's Top 10 anime weekly anime rankings

But they're actually cartoon rankings.
>>
>>24968588
Well if Ash won the league he'd actually be allowed to have some fucking character development. I don't think Origins is perfect but it's far, far, far better than "oh well Pikachu, we lost, time to do it all again where I become super incompetent and you lose to baby Pokémon for the first few badges"
>>
I saw the Shaun the Sheep movie last year and it was great
>>
>Hitsuji no Shaun
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.