[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY FOR HERACROSS NUMBER ONE POKEMON 1. HAVE DOUBLE MAXIMUM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: M E M E S.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
M E M E S.png
50KB, 250x250px
WHY FOR HERACROSS NUMBER ONE POKEMON

1. HAVE DOUBLE MAXIMUM STAB ATTACK FOR MAKE EXCELLENT DAMAGE
2. RESIST RAZOR LEAF
3. COMBAT BEETLE
4. WILL NOT DISRUPT YOUR POTS AND PANS
5. CONVENIENT HANDLE FOR AIRPLANE DEPLOYMENT
6. COBALT BLUE FINISH
7. NO BATTERIES REQUIRED

THANKS FOR TIME
>>
Cons: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: bird.jpg (55KB, 609x436px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
55KB, 609x436px
>>
File: foxfire.jpg (32KB, 482x312px) Image search: [Google]
foxfire.jpg
32KB, 482x312px
>>
>implying there's anyone left who would get this
>>
>>24962754
when was the last time i saw this
>>
8. ITS BLUE
>>
>>24962770
>>
>>24962754
My neck my back lick my pussy and my crack
>>
>>24963706
i remember this

best pasta
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Heracross, you little bitch? I’ll have you know he graduated top of his generation in G/S/C, and he's been involved in numerous OU tiers, and he has over 300 confirmed Elite 4 victories. He is trained in Double battles and he's the top Bug type in the entire Pokemon meta. You are nothing to him but just another Dark type. He will wipe you the fuck out with STAB the likes of which has never been seen before in this series, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about him over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak he is contacting his secret network of Move Relearners and he is learning Pin Missile right now so you better prepare for the Mega Evolution, maggot. The Mega Evolution that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your team. You’re fucking swept, kid. He can OHKO anything, anytime, and he can use over four hits per move, and that’s just with Rock Blast. Not only is he extensively trained in Close Combat, but he has access to the entire TM arsenal of the Goldenrod Shopping Center and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. He will shit Fury Attacks all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.