[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing RGBY >See this That's actually a really fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: rock.png (115KB, 635x1084px) Image search: [Google]
rock.png
115KB, 635x1084px
>Playing RGBY
>See this
That's actually a really fucking good question, why can't the elite four, the fucking strongest trainers in the region use their experience and power to fight the crime organization that is fucking things up? Hell, i honestly can't remember any other game doing something like this, the elite four neves does jack shit about whatever crime organization is currently fucking with their region, be it stealing pokemon or trying to destroy the world, i think that's a pretty fucking big motivation right there, besides some police officers here and there (and later we don't even get those, people just completely ignore them sometimes) there are also no organized group of trainers trying to work together to fight them

What the fuck?
>>
>>24955585
The part of the gym leaders and an E4 member were actually in cohorts with team rocket so that wouldn't actually work.
>>
>>24955585
Here's the thing: people are selfish. Having the power to prevent or stop evil isn't the same as giving enough of a fuck to actually do it.

Most trainers are self-absorbed to the point of basing their whole lives/personalities on their Pokemon preference.
>>
>>24955585
Literally BW. Also, it's retarded how Team Rocket was even a threat with the shit they used that any competent trainer could stomp which unfortunately shat up Team Plasma as well.
>>
>>24955585
In ORAS Steven is continuously investigating Team Magma/Aqua and helping you to fight them.
I think that this counts.
>>
>>24955599
But i guess someone trying to destroy the world and kill everybody, including you isn't enough, right? Team Rocket aside they all have motivations that can legitimately fuck even with the strongest players
>>
>>24955585
I kind of get why Pokespe made half the gym leaders part of TR and the Elite Four batshit insane.
>>
>>24955606
>literally BW
What? The gym leaders were some of the only non-player characters that actually did shit about the evil team.
>>
>>24955607
Steven was fucking based
>>
Lance does go around kicking Team Rocket hiney in GSC.
>>
>>24955616
That's what I'm talking about. I just didn't quote that portion.
>>
>>24955612
North Korea tested nukes in the past 24 hours, African children fight to the death over blood diamonds and immigrants are doing mass rapefests, but no one is doing shit.
>>
E4 muscling in Team Rocket's shit wouldn't fix the inherent corruption of all of Kanto.
>>
>>24955606
That's something that always bothered me with the rockets, they obviously have the resources to get better stuff for themselves, but they would rather stick with weak ass pokemon in a world where literally everybody and their mother could easily reach at least a level 20 something, and its not even about they not having variety considering the fact that they always have koffings, Cubones and other kinds of pokemon that can only be found on very specific areas.

Cubones are self explanatory, but Koffins can only be found in the pokemon mansion, so its at least implied they go there but for some reason they don't have any of the other possible mons that can be caught there, and these Koffings seem to be a lot weaker for some reason so maybe they are hatching their own pokemon? But even them they still have shit loads of them so they must be doing some serious breeding somewhere
>>
>>24955627
maybe there are rockets who go to the mansion to literally grind Koffings for the rest of the team, which would kind of explain why some of them have stronger pokemon than the others, some members would focus on capturing, which would require them to beat a bunch of other wild pokemon, and by doing that they would even gain some levels
>>
File: headcanon.jpg (20KB, 505x328px) Image search: [Google]
headcanon.jpg
20KB, 505x328px
Because Kanto's League is still in the process of becoming official; they don't even have a Champion until a half hour before you get there. The Elite Four could go out and enforce some laws, like Lance does in GSC, but they're going to act when they have the proper authority and aren't so caught in red tape that they might overlook anything.
>>
>>24955650
>proper authority

They're a bunch of thugs terrorizing the land. Just fucking kill them.
>>
>>24955664
Sort of like how Bruce Wayne could go apeshit on any of the villains without repercussions.

Yeah, it's a weak point even without a ten-year-old busting all of Rocket's shit, so I prefer them being worried that they can't give taking down Rocket the proper focus with how taxing whatever processes are.
>>
>>24955592
Yes but that's not hinted at all in the games save for giovanni, the legit mob boss

This is why I like BW's story--the characters actually have some purpose, and the good guys reacting to the villains make you feel more tension
>>
>>24955664
Maybe the reason why pokemon characters are so afraid of killing each other is cause some ghost pokemon were originally humans so they don't want to get fucked up in their sleep or something
>>
>>24955702
Just specific cases, there's some haunted places with humans ghosts, however.
>>
>>24955702
considering the average pokedex entry, that kinda of makes sense i guess
>>
This is one of the reasons why I liked BW
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 1232x996px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1232x996px
>>24955622
Trump will fix this
>>
>>24955884
I hope so. I really, really do.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.