[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I wasen't planning on doing this and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
Alright I wasen't planning on doing this and I don't really give a fuck if you believe me or not but this shit is so fucking rage inducing that I want it to be known that I was the first one to rage about this.

Your next games are pokemon ZX and ZY. Mascots are zygarde core X and Y (there's no difference between them besides a scale on their chest. I only played ZY so I don't know much about the blue core besides the fact that your rival (I'm gonna get into that bullshit) uses it. Hard mode is back and there's a new battle frontier and I've seen like one new mega (it's luxray). There's more but I couldn't be arsed to find them.

>oh but anon this is typical wishlist bullshit

No, these games fucking suck because they're the closest to the ashnime since fucking yellow.

>faggot rival is that black haired charizard guy
>clemont has a luxray and bunnelby
>gym leaders lock you into 3 vs 3
>after getting the battle tower symbol you can battle Ash fucking ketchum with his faggot greninja (why!? what the fuck?)
>use greninja amiibo to get faggot greninja
>animation for transformation is still the ash ketchum one (because fuck you)
>plot is so predictable I don't even have to explain it because you probably already guessed it.
>>
>>24944575
Any changes in gym leaders? In E4?
>>
>>24944575
Also, what's the rest of Ash's team?
>>
And when are these games going to be announced OP?
>>

Is it wrong that I actually like this idea?
>>
I'm so glad this is fake this would the worst piece of shit...
>>
>>24944594
Yes it is you casual pussy, 3v3 is easy as shit.
>>
>>24944575
>The mascots are a blob
Stopped reading there
>>
>>24944575
This actually seems okay to me.

Also why does /vp/ hate Pokemon so much?
>>
>>24944601
But its better than 6v3 currently. I mean obviously 5v6 would be better, but GF would never do that.
>>
>>24944651
I mean that makes sense but I'd rather the gym leaders have more than 3 fucking pokemon
>>
File: images[1].jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>24944575
Now, I want this to be true, just to shut the fuck up all these zetarded.

>Muh battle frontier, gen7 can wait 3 years more!

Nevermind, nice fake anon, really nice.
>>
>>24944599
At least whatever GF does pull out their asses will be seen as good after the trauma I just felt reading that bull.
>>
>>24944582
Nope but the e4 has full fucking teams now. Also they aren't sequels to XY they're literally a third version split into two. you get xerneas in ZY and yvetal in ZX (they have primals that are completely negated by zygarde).

>>24944587
I was playing on hard mode so subtract 2 levels for normal and 5 for easy
Pikachu lvl 91
greninja lvl 89 (did you know ash greninja endures OHKOs and reverts back with 1hp? hope you brought a revival herb hahaha fuck)
noivern lvl 84
talonflame lvl 87 (does it have gale wings in the anime? because fuck this thing.)
hawlucha lvl 79 (this is sent out first, lol)
Charizard (mega Y but zygarde 100% can reverse mega evolution so this isn't a problem) lvl 86

This mother fucker is so fucking annoying because if you knock out the hawlucha with a fairy he sends out the bird and if you knock it out with a flying type he sends out pikachu. and then you beat him and he just gives you what's equivalent to gg and walks away. This is the sole reason why I'm made this thread because this is fucking insane.

>>24944589
How am I supposed to know that? the games practically done so soon I guess but the post game is either non existent or still being added.
>>
>>24944575
Where are the proofs?
>>
>>24944711
Talonflame has Flame Body in the anime.

So no new pokemon, just new megas?
>>
>>24944725
no new pokemon, just blob and a few megas. also you don't get kanto starters anymore.
>>
>>24944741
Is it just X/Y reskinned or any features from ORAS added?

What else can you tell us?
>>
>>24944575
that would be pretty interesting actually, i'd like to see that
>>
>>24944746
You can fly through the region with regional birds, the region is bigger (no no new kalos just new towns added off to the side of the same circle.) zinnia, crasher wake, and cynthia (honestly her cameo is pretty god tier.) pop up.
>>
>>24944575
As always

>No proof
>>
>>24944781
>regional birds
Which ones? Just Talonflame or like the region bird niche lines?
>>
>>24944785
>implying I'm going to go to work, take out my phone, snap a picture of a new3DS and post it on the internet so you won't believe me anyway. (all the while I'm being watched.) and then take lawyer dick.
not happening.

>>24944799
the regional birds like pidgeot staraptor etc.
>>
>>24944822
How's the music in the game?
>>
>>24944822
Also, why'd you come to /vp/ and tell us?
>>
Is customization back? If so, are there new/more clothes?
>>
>>24944829
fucking amazing. Like holy shit Alan's theme man.

>>24944833
This is me venting. this thread will disappear in a few hours anyway

>>24944838
yes, it's the only way you can get the old serena back. (you can dress calem like ash thunder birthmarks included.)
>>
>>24944838
Is there a single valid leak in history of /vp/ without any evidence? Not really, so fuck off.
>>
>>24944857
Are you a regular on /vp/?

How are the route distros?

>>24944858
I've been burned big time before by not believing leaks. I'm going to take this with a grain of salt but I remember most legitimate sounding "leaks" until the game drops.
>>
Tell us about the main story
>>
>>24944866
yes, yes.
>>
>>24944822
Do you have any idea how many people come here and bullshit about "leaks"?

Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>24944822
I work for a federal law enforcement agency. I'm able to detect whether people lie through any sort of medium incredibly well. All of your posts reek of bullshit. Fuck off .
>>
>>24944883
not my problem.
>>
>>24944904
How are the route distros, any pokemon that we can get now that we couldn't have gotten before?
>>
>>24944575
omg, this is the worst pile of bullshit i've ever seen.
0/10
>>
>>24944929
I don't really know considering I had team in mind and didn't need to look for other ones.
>>
>>24944944
I gotcha. What was your team?
>>
>>24944930
I bet most of the people here asking him for specifics is just op samefagging so people think that there is some credibility to his post if others believe in it.
>>
>>24944963
gardevoir, talonflame, chesnaught, zygarde, mawile, hydriegon.
>>
quit posting in this bullshit thread and go post in the other quality threads instead
>>
>>24945011
Like the frogposter thread or the thread with no image?
>>
>>24944997
Good thread. What else can you tell us?
>>
>>24944866
Are you implying this sounds legit?
>>
>>24944575
Just tell me if Johto starters get Megas, I don't really care much about anything else at this point.
>>
>>24944601
Hello faggot OP
>>
>>24944711
Its been a while since Ive seen this much bullshit on /vp/ and theres been a lot recently, fuck you and your mother
>>
>>24944575
Any new Waifu character?
>>
Im gonna believe this...just.

OP, do you get Mega Johto Starters? Also,how is customisation improved?
>>
OP, do the frontier brains return?
>>
oh boy..tyramitartube again ?
>>
>>24944575

>expects people to believe this shit

Nice wishlist OP, but there's no proof of your claims and most of the stuff is bull shit.

I like the boxart of that image though.
>>
So your on 4chan at work telling us all this while your being watched i call bullshit 6/10 for making me reply
>>
>>24945451
I think he is saying that he's not at work right now, and that they leave their copies at work and are surveiled while playing... Or something?
>>
>>24944575
>Ashnime
>literally admitting your autistic
It was obviously fake to begin with, but this just double confirms it.
>>
what is the nature of your work OP?
>>
>>24945472

Speaking for me and a work buddy who test games, beta testers and early review copies are usually taken home and kept there. Games are rarely restricted to the workplace unless its very early in its developing stage and OP seems to claim like it's nearly finished. Whole post reeks of Bullshit either way.
>>
>>24944575
> I don't really give a fuck if you believe me or not

How To Spot a Fake: 101
>>
your a liar.
>>
File: 1407376462085.png (161KB, 385x446px) Image search: [Google]
1407376462085.png
161KB, 385x446px
>>24945980
>Namefaging
>With your real name
>>
File: tumblr_m4wqgofzSa1rs1aa4o2_500.gif (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4wqgofzSa1rs1aa4o2_500.gif
8KB, 500x500px
>>24944575
Oh man, I wish this was true. The tears of the "ashnime" fags would be so plentiful and delicious, to see the anime finally, irreversibly made canon to the games.

I mean, it's already way more canon than garbage like PokeSpe or Origins, but this would be the cherry on the cake.
>>
>>24945980
this is you, right? https://twitter.com/Ragosto20/status/666798567479222272
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.