[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Sinnoh cross evos would you want to get a Mega Evolution in Z?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: mega.jpg (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
mega.jpg
3KB, 120x120px
Magnezone, Rhyperior, Porygon-Z, Magmortar, Electivire, Tangrowth, Licklicky, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Togekiss, Mamoswine, Yanmega, Gliscor, Ambipom, Weavile, Dusknoir, Froslass, Probopass, Roserade.
>>
>>24940429
Mega Roserade
>>
Mismagius, Gliscor, Ambipom, Yanmega
>>
>>24940429
Holy fuck I never realized how many of those Sinnoh had

>>24940450
10/10 would train
>>
>>24940429
All of them.
>>
>>24940429
Mega Electivire should become Electric/Fighting and get Iron Fist
Mega Magmortar should become Fire/Psychic and get Mega Launcher, give him Aura Sphere and a new signature Fire Type move that gets the Mega Launcher boost and call it Fire Ball or some crap, I usually cringe when people start making up retarded moves and abilities but Mega Launcher Mega Magmortar makes a lot of fucking sense and he's most definitely not getting Water Pulse
>>
>>24940450
>>24940480
At most 8/10. Why would it fence with two swords?
>>
Mega Rhyperior should get bulletproof as an ability. A lot of the moves Bulletproof blocks Rhyperior is weak to plus the orange plates already look like a bulletproof vest.
>>
Mega Lickylicky which is Normal/Fairy, focuses on Defense and has Magic Bounce.
>>
>>24940450
I like this, especially since I use the shit out of Roserade.
>>
>>24940429
Dusknoir,Togekiss,Electivire and Rhyperior

id rather Luxray and Drapion get a mega
>>
>>24940429
How about ignoring 90% of the shit Sinnoh spewed onto older Pokemon and only sticking with the ones that don't have garbage designs?

I'm honestly glad Gen V had no cross gen shit after IV and guess what? They had much better Pokemon.
>>
>>24940429
Mismagius, since it really needs something to compete with Gengar. Nasty Plot and Calm Mind are nice, but ultimately not enough. I'd love to see a Ghost/Fairy Mega with the same ability it currently has.

Probopass as a joke/funny Mega akin to Mega Slowbro would probably be pretty gud for the gimmick factor
>>
>>24940876
Why not?
>>
File: 5457-1695118541.png (173KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
5457-1695118541.png
173KB, 450x253px
>>24940429
Mega Lickilicky
>>
Those basically ARE Megas though, both in design and in function.
>>
Dusknoir, Roserade, and Porygon-Z
>>
Mega Ambipom should be thick
>>
>>24940429
Mega Togekiss should be a massive horrifying fairy
>>
>>24943565
no they're not.

Most of their designs change enough to the point where they don't look like the same Pokemon anymore. Megas are the opposite of that. A decent chunk of them aren't even that good and could use a buff regardless.
>>
hopefully they will stop with the mega starter and mega legendary meme.

Personally only Staraptor,Luxray and Floatzel
>>
>>24940450
That's a pretty damn good design. To bad it probably won't be implemented since Gamefrak doesn't put in fan made stuff.
>>
>>24940429
I'd say Froslass, since Glalie already has a mega, it's only natural.
>>
I think, that if any deserve megas, it's the mons who haven't had an evo for 3 or more gens. That way, we can get the megas we want, like Girafarig, Dunsparce, the Hitmons, and Arcanine.
>>
>>24943480

Exactly, when it comes to Sinnoh's cross evos, only one got a mega so far so were looking at a massive popularity contest.
>>
>>24944885
>Anything I dislike is automatically a meme!
>>
If Porygon-Z doesn't get a Mega in Z they are retarded.
>>
>>24943480
>and guess what? They had much better Pokemon.
how about fucking no

Gen V was basically Gen IV's cross-evos on steroids. Gen IV's cross-evos were almost across the board either pretty good or pretty bad. Gen V's were either REALLY good or REALLY bad.

In both cases, the bad outweighs the good, but at least Gen IV's lows were at worst inoffensive. Sometimes literally.
>>
File: 8fs7iri.png (101KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
8fs7iri.png
101KB, 640x360px
>>24948235
>Thinking Porygon will ever get anything
At least you're hopeful
>>
>>24944356
This. Magnezone's one of the only ones who did this right.
>>
>>24940429
Fuck you all I'm still waiting on Mega Probopass.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.