[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zygarde game is the next game and here's why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: Kalos.png (2MB, 1104x723px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos.png
2MB, 1104x723px
A lot of people missed the small fact that in late August/early September Junichi Masuda visited France for a few days. While the visit itself wouldnt be anything special when asked about the reason for it Masuda replied "STUDY". Study what?

https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/637532967410098177

And whats even more interesting ALL of the places Masuda visited are in SOUTHERN FRANCE:
Fontaine-de-Vaucluse
Aigues-Mortes
Camargue
Arles
Mayrueis

Yes you know what that means: yes Southern Kalos in the next game

And its not a surprise why there is no annoucement yet. GF obviously still works on the game. Of course Masuda's visit dont they're getting started. He was there most like to get more pictures and knowledge for extra details etc. They're probably done with the story (hence why Zygarde was revealed already) and they're still are perfecting new places (thats my wild guess obviously). Seeing how Zygarde was revealed already they most likely want to create huge hype for the next year game since its the 20 annivesary game and we'll probably hear about it early next year.

Links to Masuda's pictures from southern France

https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/639176248112058368
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/638247970534649856
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/638306298711314432
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/638682782533840897
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/638760395088375809
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/638990205781848064
>>
>blaablaablaablaa I'm going to spout obvious things and take shitposters way too seriously
there, I tl;dr'd it
>>
>>24613024

i wouldn't mind seeing southern france/Kalos.

it'd be cool if the pokedex was an inverse of the dex from Kalos...like using pokemon that aren't native to Kalos be part of the main dex there, with the original new Kalos pokemon and the usual suspects.
>>
>Fontaine-de-Vaucluse
Holy shit I was on vacation not too far from there.
If only I kept up with the news.
>>
>>24613274
Yeah and not to mention XY already mention Southern Kalos anyway plus Masuda visiting southern France specificly to "study". There cant be more obvious hint than that
>>
>needing a small detail to prove it and not the several months of ZYGARDE ZYGARDE ZYGARDE Z Z Z!
>>
masuda also visited south england before going directly to France by train

i took the train from england to lyon then visited south France
>>
The Netherlands would make for a better setting. Pokémon: Swamplands
>>
>>24613360
Well there's a lot of people (not only trolls sadly) who are confused whats going on or even dont believe next Kalos game will happen only because it didnt happen this year and they started promotion with the anime (like Platinums btw)

Masuda's visit in southern France to "study" proves expanded Kalos game IS happening.
>>
>>24613402
>Netherlands
>swamps

This is not true at all.
>>
File: 1446115592147.jpg (356KB, 1350x752px) Image search: [Google]
1446115592147.jpg
356KB, 1350x752px
The new badges shown in the anime would mae sense with southern kalos.

Sure we had anime-only badges in the past they were odd and not really type-based but those are very well designed and the types are obvious
>>
New Fire type leader
Juan being the water leader in Kalos
New Flying gym in Lumiose. Battle at the top of Lumiose tower

Korrina replaces Malva in Elite 4 while Malva tales over Team Flare
Clemont replaces Siebold in Elite 4 while Siebold opens up a new restaurant in Kalos

Just do it!
>>
>>24615135
So a new Water and Fire experts plus a new Fairy Leader?
>>
>>24618147
Flying not Fairy
>>
>>24618155
Then I was fooled by stereotype. That is a deceiving Flying-type Badge then. All pink and shit.
>>
>>24618112
I don't mind this.
>>
>>24618156
The wings are light purple not pink-ish, the gem is blue (not fairy color at all) and the scarf is silver (it also looks like a pilot scarf)
>>
>>24618112
I would be surprisingly okay with this. I'm kind of hoping that they do a huge overhaul on the story progression for Z, not as a sequel, but just a sort of "final draft" of the whole Kalos affair to tie Zygarde into it, show us new parts of Kalos and feature new gyms to challenge. Grant needs to go because he's awful and boring, Korrina could be bumped to simply being some sort of Mega Evolution student under her grandfather instead of being a gym leader. She challenges you twice outside the gym anyway. Might as well make her a different kind of rival that shows up and challenges you to prove who's worthy of being the successor. Bump Clemont to Elite 4 since he's a face character for the anime and he can bump Siebold since we'll have a new water gym. Malva can be a right-hand woman to Lysandre through the game and be arrested after you defeat Team Flare, then replace her with a new E4 member. Ground or Dark perhaps?

I'd just love to see Kalos get a face lift. Outside of Laverre and Lumiose the whole region was bland and dull. The leaders had zero personality outside of Korrina, Wulfric and Valerie, one of which was annoying as hell and the other was creepy as shit. Giving us some exotic-looking new towns to visit and fun types to fight against could do nothing but good. Plus Malva is a total bitch and it makes no sense that she's still on the E4 after being a confirmed criminal.
>>
Dark maybe but i cant see Ground having a gym or elite 4 member in Kalos. The only Ground type in 6th gen (bar Zygarde of course) is Diggersby and it is a very weak Pokemon. Its hidden ability wont help it that much in-game
>>
>>24618594
maybe that train goes to a BATTLE FRONTIER instead of being in couriway for no reason
>>
>>24618832
didnt mean to reply
>>
>>24618832
I think the eventual BF will be on an island just to keep it close to the original
>>
File: 300px-Couriway_Town_XY.png (154KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Couriway_Town_XY.png
154KB, 300x279px
>>24618834
and whats up these waterfalls?

captcha says mountains
>>
>>24618838
Maybe there will be some extra city in Mountian Kalos which you reach by train or its just there for aesthetics
>>
I hope they'll do something a'la BW2. It doesnt have to be a sequel, it might be just expanded kalos with different way to go through the region than in XY
>>
>>24614142
Yeah, it pretty much proves it.
It also proves that the game was not long ago in the extreme early stages of design. If he only visited south France in August then I wouldn't expect a game for a while.
>>
>>24620079
Not necessarily. Seeing Zygarde formes with the lore behind them makes you think they're probably done with the story part. Masuda's visit could be just to get some extra inspirations to make the possible new places feel more French, to implement those extra details. The game is surely done or close to be done. There's now way GF will ignore 20th annivesary when it comes to main games. Something will be announced in February at latest. Dont forget Volcanion will most likely be revealed with the next movie title (usually very early in the year)
>>
>Setting yourself up for disappointment
I'm not saying the next game isn't Z or Zygarde focused or whatever, but I just don't feel like I care what the next game is yet. I want it, obviously but ORAS and XY being let downs (for me personally at least) just have me real cautious in getting hyped for the next one.
>>
>>24620251
>I just don't feel like I care what the next game is yet
Nobody forces or eveb asks you to be excited. Why ruin the fun for others though? You have to remember that its pretty common opinion that last games in the generation are always the best.
>>
>>24620187
Possibly, but surely designing the region is one of the lengthiest tasks? I don't know the first thing about game design though, but seems like it would take the longest. But yeah, I'm expecting an announcement reasonably soon, but not expecting the game until probably late next year
>>
File: 3583589.png (81KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
3583589.png
81KB, 250x188px
>>24618165
>blue (not fairy color at all)
>>
>>24621000
>not expecting the game until probably late next year

Nah that would be way too long. Summer at the latest, they cant just ignore all the Zygarde promotion for too long, Summer around Zygarde movie is the best bet
>>
>>24621841
Right, one Pokemon (which is blue because its water typing), makes dark blue a fairy color
>>
Hope they would announce it during direct but thats not very likely
>>
>>24624701
They had a special Pokemon Nintendo Direct to announce X/Y. I can't remember how they announced ORAS but there is a precedent so maybe
>>
>>24625336
ORAS was announced completely randomly
>>
They're clearly building hype with tiny baby steps. Now its just a blue hexagon Core but its still another key to the mystery.
>>
im fucking done with this Z bullshit
>>
>>24613024
>>24613024
Can't wait for GF to perfect the locations by adding in things that look like they are there for something important only to find out that no they are not while fans speculate a ton.
>>
I'm so excited to play in Kalos again, just take my money GF
>>
>>24618185
I just want some actual postgame story material outside of rocket stole part or something else that takes 5 minutes like the Plt mountain thing.
>>
>>24628609
You'll be here first the second they announce the game, why fool yourself
>>
>>24628664
Kalos is pretty awesome but i needs polishing on many levels and some solid postgame. If GF can do it then it mght be one of the best games in the franchise
>>
>>24613024
who cares ill buy it regardless of what it is

in hopes that it will surpass ORAS in quality
>>
The new game will come out in february, exactly 20 years since the first games, and it will come with pokemon go gadget
>>
>>24628603

Isn't Kalos's emblem a Hexagon?

So, with red and Blue Hexagons confirmed; will there be a third white core?
>>
>>24613293
You could have killed him. But you didn't.
>>
Let's just hope that there will be enough content for me to beat it in a couple days rather than just 1.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.