[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no matter what Sceptile is in Greninja's shadow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: edge is over the egde.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
edge is over the egde.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>tfw no matter what Sceptile is in Greninja's shadow
>tfw even a mega couldn't save Sceptile
>tfw Greninja will always be better than Sceptile

Being a sceptilefag is suffering
>>
>>24582799
You're forgetting something:
>Mega Sceptile may have a brief moment of triumph against Greninja, but you know it'll get fucked in the ass at the league by Ash Greninja who's technically not even a mega
>>
>>24582799
Sceptile is awesome! If he was such a bad Pokémon, then the anime writers would have never made Ash, the main character, use one in the first place!
>>
File: Blaziken1.png (133KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blaziken1.png
133KB, 460x600px
>>24582799
Sorry that the guy I like got such preferential treatment.

I genuinely mean that, favoritism is annoying, even if it's a Pokemon you like
>>
>>24582815
Yes they are, especially if they talk like you
>>
>>24582826
Don't worry about it. At least you aren't like the other fans who constantly gloat about it.
>>
File: Sceptile_manga.png (75KB, 309x363px) Image search: [Google]
Sceptile_manga.png
75KB, 309x363px
>>24582831
I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1431011366113.gif (844KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1431011366113.gif
844KB, 500x350px
>>24582815
Good job making your fanbase look just as bad, you stupid faggot.
>>
Could be worse. You could like Meganium.
>>
Good&panderedpokemonfags apologizing overshadowedpokemonfags reminds me of pic related.
>>
>>24582886
Literally nobody likes Meganium.
>>
>>24582799
Don't suffer. You should be happy that Sceptile got as much attention that it did and was one of Ash's powerhouses in the anime. Just look at all the Pokémon who don't have Megas, left to be forgotten.
>>
File: FarfetchD.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
FarfetchD.png
59KB, 250x250px
Fuck you, at least Sceptile wasn't intended to be bad. Forget a Mega, even a regular evolution is never happening.
>>
>>24582918
I-I like Meganium...I just happen to like Typhlosion the most out of the three is all
>>
>Tfw you like Charizard
>Tfw pandering up the wazoo
>Tfw now shat on by all sides except genwunners because I like the orange fire breathing lizard with wings
Once your bro gets too popular you get shat on just for liking them, you can't win
>>
File: 1406065537028.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1406065537028.png
3KB, 200x200px
>>24582799
That feel when he lost the last claim to fame he had, that even in his mediocrity he was still the fastest starter, to Greninja.

That feel when Greninja is a better Grass type than Sceptile ever was.

That feel when Sceptile will never get moves.
>>
>>24584916
I like Blaziken, so I know the feel.
>>
>tfw none of this favoritism bs existed in gen 2
>>
File: Sceptile_Leaf_Blade.png (791KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sceptile_Leaf_Blade.png
791KB, 1280x720px
>>24582799

Greninja is only stronger than Shota's Sceptile. Ash's Sceptile still holds the trophy for beating his most powerful opponent.
>>
>>24584959
>Charizard in the Crystal intro when none of the other Kanto starters were
>Suicune pushed for no real reason

Sorry, anon. The seeds were always there.
>>
>>24584920

I'll pray for you. Finally getting moves is such a great feeling.
>>
>>24582799
L I G H T N I N G R O D
>>
There are actually meganiumfags?!
>>
>>24582799
At least Sceptile took out a legendary and did it while chewing on a twig
>>
>>24584916
That's why it's a lot more fun to like a pokemon that isn't maymaytically loved/overpowered and cry about how it's so shit and how GF hates it and so on. Sceptile's actually a great example.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.