[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/heg/ -- Hacking & Essentials General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 43

File: 1444165582478.gif (4KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
1444165582478.gif
4KB, 160x144px
Notable ROM hacks: pastebin.com/hMRJR8KX
Getting started on your own hack: http://pastebin.com/fjGZfMzP

Essentials:
Essentials Wiki: http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Essentials_Wiki
RMXP Tilesets: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sd99pug37y4v4se/Ziddy%27s+DS+Style+Tilesets+RMXP+.rar

Sites for sharing games:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/
http://reliccastle.com/forums/

IRC channel: #romhacking @ irc.rizon.net
Webclient: http://webirc.synirc.net/?channels=/vp/romhack
>>
File: Untitled.gif (1MB, 787x552px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
1MB, 787x552px
Started work on animations. Pokemon with gender differences will have seperate animations.
>>
I am going to make a new fangame. here's the plot:

>the region features a legendary that has the power to kill hundreds of people/pokemon at once
>the evil team is trying to harness the power of this legendary to kill everyone who doesn't join them

this is just a basic plot. what do you guys think?
>>
>>24527040
Edgy just like all fangames, 10/10.
>>
>>24526986
Nice idea

Did you made those spriters yourself or edited ?_?

I always wanted game like film 8 intro, Conquest made right with humans fighting alongside pokemon in mediaeval setting
Idk if you're aiming at this, looking at what game you're modifying
>>
>>24526986
What am I looking at
>>
>>24527052
thanks. I think I am going to make the legendary a cool looking red and black bird. I'll put spikes on the ends of its wings too.

also as a part of the backstory I am going to put in an event where a bunch of pokemon ended up killing each other
>>
>>24527063
The original game is called Battle of Wesnoth, it's easily modifeable as fuark

>>24527040
That sounds like Lysander lel
>>
>>24526986
>clatching artstyles
>just took two existing things meshed them together and called it his own
>facebook timer
>>
any recommended gen 2 hack roms?
>>
are there any hacks from the point of view of the villains?
>>
File: Iq5YDz6.gif (263KB, 721x625px) Image search: [Google]
Iq5YDz6.gif
263KB, 721x625px
Working on a water level puzzle thing in Celadon City sewers. It's not a hard puzzle, but I think it's pretty nice. Plus it's fun to finally work on something that wasn't in the main games.
>>
>>24527161
Yeah, I played Golden Sun too.
>>
>>24527174
I'm fairly certain Golden Sun didn't invent water level puzzles
>>
>>24527185
No, but I'm pretty sure that image was copied almost perfectly from the one in the original GS
>>
>>24527040
Literally Team Flare
>>
>>24527191
I actually never played Golden Sun so if it really is that similar then it's entirely by coincidence.
Or some subconscious shit, idk. Do you have an image of the water level puzzle in GS?
>>
>>24527224
Can't find a full picture of the entire thing, but trust me.
>>
File: tumblr_n67huqDpVc1sxanbyo1_500.jpg (124KB, 468x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n67huqDpVc1sxanbyo1_500.jpg
124KB, 468x750px
Request: anyone have a backsprite of Erika in the style of gen 3, 4 or 5? (preferably 5)
>>
>>24527109

I'm not calling it my own. It's a mod for Battle for Wesnoth.

>>24527056

They're directly from Black/White.
>>
File: ew.png (35KB, 432x503px) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
35KB, 432x503px
>>24527224
Yeah it's sooo similar lol

how could you
>>
>>24527243
>I'm not calling it my own
>started working on animations
Maybe you should just end you're life if you can't be original
>>
>>24527288
Why are you so negative? Fuck off.
>>
>>24527309
Just reality
>>
>>24526959
Wait, what hack is this from??
>>
>>24527288

>started working on animations

In Wesnoth, animations have to be coded in. You cannot just take a GIF and import it directly into the game.
>>
>>24527365
>look how well I can use this ineffecient tool to be as uncreative as possible
Uh, do you want compliments?
>>
>>24527380

You're the same person who posted >>24527174, aren't you?
>>
>>24527391
nice ad hominem. I have played Golden Sun, but I don't see how that's relevant.

I do pity having played that though. Shit is like most overrated game of the decade.
>>
I've got a hankering to play Pokemon again but for what ever reason I don't want to use an emulator.
Are any of those RPGmaker pokemon games any good?
>>
>>24528281
If you can get past edgy plotlines, yeah.
>>
>>24527040
will you be introducing new typings?
>>
What's the name of that crystal hack with all pokémon created, like crystal 272 or something like this?
>>
>>24528380
yes. One new type. It's going to be even better than dragon and it'll resist fighting since fighting is a common attacking type
>>
>Start flora sky
>Pick bulbasaur for the fuck of it
>Turns out not only did it have all its good moves taken away, it's the only starter not to have a new move
>That's fine, catch a nidoran male
>Nidoking can no longer learn blizzard/fire blast/thunder
>Stuck with useless piles of shit for a team

Why do people make their hacks like this, /heg/? Why take AWAY moves?
>>
>>24528419
makes sense! must be a super "manly" type then :D
>>
>>24528473
>flora sky
there's your problem, it's utter shit
>>
>>24528553
It is. I got lured in by the pretty colors, but everything about it is atrocious.

Kinda makes me wonder, are there any GOOD hacks? Ones that capture the feeling that pokemon games SHOULD give you and actually make you want to explore or talk to the NPCs? So many are such shit.
>>
>>24528534
I dunno man...I might make it girly...I want my game to appeal to girls too. Maybe I should give this type to a bunch of girly Pokemon like Clefairy and Gardevoir.
>>
>>24528565
There are two types of fangames:

>Boring sterile fangames that do nothing new and try to be as "authentic" as possible.
>Edgy garbage written by angsty teens.

Pick your poison.
>>
>>24528570
but clefairy is such a butch. and gardevoir's name in japanese is literally "sir knight". it should be like a dragon slaying type then, it would appeal to girls too!
>>
>>24528644

Well, there's this. https://web.archive.org/web/20150325112222/http://biancagames.com/pokemon-kindness-version.htm
>>
File: 1242046492737.jpg (87KB, 550x741px) Image search: [Google]
1242046492737.jpg
87KB, 550x741px
Reposting this from the last thread, sorry if this is coming off as kinda spammy.

So my friends and I want to finish our old, old Pokemon game. Pokemon V if any of you can remember it. We need approximately 15 custom overworld character sprites and/or battle sprites, some of which are halfway done, a small set of map tiles and general sprite fixing to match our mapping needs, gen 3 style. Would any of you be willing to help us out? Will pay in hugs and biggest card in the credits.

You can contact us at [email protected] or in our IRC channel #pokemonv on Rizon.
>>
>>24527323
That's just something I got working on something I've been working on. It has so little to show for it that it's really not worth mentioning, and I haven't worked on anything actually related to my hack in months (I've just been doing some music stuff that probably won't even go in my hack).

The icon thing isn't my work, see http://hax.iimarck.us/topic/4771/ for the actual credits for that stuff.
>>
been playing the hell out of the Pokemon TCG GBC color game. was wondering if there are hacks of this game out in the interwebs
>>
>>24529983
Well there's a translation of the second TCG game (it's better than the first in my opinion, more battles, more cards, etc.), a randomizer for the first (not sure why you'd want to use one though since the resultant decks would probably all be super weak), and that's it I think. There's a partial disassembly of the TCG game too I think so if someone wanted to mess around with the cards they could. Other than that the only thing I'm finding is a graphics hack of the first game that replaces the player character with the female one from TCG2
>>
File: wediditvp.png (70KB, 1362x648px) Image search: [Google]
wediditvp.png
70KB, 1362x648px
I am playing Pokemon Sigma Emerald.

Just beat the Champion.
>>
>>24530229
That's a really big resolution for a GBA game. I dont think I could play at that resolution without hurting my eyes on the pixels.
>>
>>24530292
It was fullscreen when i screenshotted it.
>>
>>24530229
Jirachi is crying ;'(
>>
File: 1434977368513.jpg (80KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1434977368513.jpg
80KB, 480x640px
You know how the Pokemon Randomizer works, basically making every encounter random?

Is there a hack that does something similar (Pokemon from the full Pokedex showing up all over), but avoids the ridiculous stuff like being able to start with a Legendary and seeing fully evolved mons at the beginning of the game?

Interested mainly in Gen 2 because I am in the mood for nostalgia, but 1 and 3 are cool too.
>>
File: universal pokemon randomizer.png (30KB, 783x639px) Image search: [Google]
universal pokemon randomizer.png
30KB, 783x639px
>>24532051
>but avoids the ridiculous stuff like being able to start with a Legendary and seeing fully evolved mons at the beginning of the game?

Pretty much every randomizer has that as a setting. You can make it so Legendaries never appear in the wild (though you can shuffle the Legendaries that appear in special places with each other sometimes), you can make it so you get the first stage of a three-stage line for your starter, etc. Pic related, check out the Universal Pokémon Randomizer.
>>
>>24532443
Oh nice, thanks
>>
This feels like a bit of a longshot, but does anyone know of a hack that includes Kanto and Hoenn?
>>
So in my project, instead of having Flash to brighten up dark maps I was thinking about making a flashlight item. I have the graphics made for it, but how would I add them to the game? Any pages on the Essentials wiki I should be checking out?
>>
>>24533540
try this http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:Turn_HM_moves_to_items
>>
>>24533563
Thanks a bunch man.
>>
Alright /heg/ im looking to implement this into a Gen 3 hack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CudEQjPKSNs

How do i do it?
>>
>>24533698
just b urself
>>
>>24533698

The MIDI files for Black/White have been dumped, but they aren't labeled.
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/bwmidi.zip

Once you find the track you're looking for, convert to it a format that the Gen 3 games can read. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=121856
>>
>>24535274
He's trying to make it so that the track starts playing when you're on a Gym Leader's last Pokemon, like in the gen 5 games.
>>
Guys, it's time for Gen VI romhacks.
I already looked for guides, but al I found are for CFW users, and this other shit just came today, so there's still not too much info.
So yeah, how do I start to romhack Gen VI shit?
>>
What are the most believable fan typings out there? I know that "sound" is a big one.

People should make simple roms with very small changes so people can test this stuff.
>>
>>24535828
Light
Arcane/Magic
Air

I think those
Idk what else could you add, Undead? For spooky skellingtons
Or make ??? a proper type for glitch-like pokemon
>>
>>24527161
Sewers in Celadon is an awesome idea! Great way to add variety to that city.
>>
>>24535648
>al I found are for CFW users

That's because you can't play 3DS hacks without a CFW, there's no 3DS equivalent of Riivolution and the 3DS emulator won't be in a decently playable state for at least a few more years.
>>
>>24526959
Are there any hacks with Gen 6 mons, but in a regular pokémon game? Without OCs, fakemons and edgy as fuck stories?
>>
>>24535980
XY Naturia's the only one I can think of.

Yet Another Fire Red Hack is really similar to what you're thinking of but it only has Pokémon from Gen 1-5 since it was made before Gen 6 came out.
>>
>>24535999
>XY Naturia
Thanks, anon. It seems it only has half of Kalos pokémon, but it's good enough. I just wanted to see them in a game with sprites instead of 3D models anyway.
>>
>>24535648
>>24535957
https://youtu.be/xryrEpVbCrk
DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS IT'S HAPPENING

It's not out yet though.
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 470x438px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 470x438px
>>24533563
>>24533540 here
I tried looking at that page but that doesn't tell me how to use custom images along with the use item. I made a shitty mockup sketch of what I'm trying to achieve.

Right now I have my flashlight graphics in \Graphics\Pictures. How would I connect the flashlight use item script to the images so the two work together, so that the flashlight graphic would move in the same direction that the player is facing? Do you know if there are any pre-existing scripts which I could work from?
>>
>>24536583
I wonder if you could check the Platinum scripts for Fantina's gym?
>>
>>24535828
I like the idea of a Cosmic or Alien type for the likes Clefairy/Deoxys,Lunatone.

It fits with the other mythology themed types like Fairy, Dragon and Ghost so it wouldn't feel out of place.
>>
>>24535866
I can get on board with Light, but most of the others would be more or less be renamings. Arcane/Magic is Psychic, Air is Flying, Undead is Ghost. Sure, you could split up some of the groupings a bit this way, with Abra being Magic but Mewtwo being Psychic, but it wouldn't matter too greatly.

IF it were implemented properly in a fresh hack, they could work.

What would you think of doing with Light? SE against Dark, to show Good > Evil, or both SE against each other, to represent the eternal struggle of Good vs Evil?
>>
>>24536687
Oh, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Do you know where I can find those scripts?
>>
>>24536869
I always felt the flying type should be diverted in something like Bird or Arial and Wind. There's a lot of flying pokemon that really aren't flying. (Doduo etc) which could be reclassed to Bird. And then there's a lot of pokemon with wind themes that could be reclassed to Air. Suicune, Shiftry, Chimeco and the like for example.
>>
>>24536919
Not sure, sorry!
>>
>>24536869
I always thought of Fairy as magic. Psychic is more like psions, which are considered different in like tabletop games and shit.
>>
>>24536869
I wouldn't mind some rebranding and condensing of the types.

Psychic and Fairy becomes Magic
Dark and Ghost becomes Dark/Demon/Fiend

add Sound
add another type or two of your choice
>>
I've been rolling an idea around in my head for a bit.
Everyone's had the idea for a game that has all the regions, and I'm sure there's got to be a few out there.
Is there any way to have a game with more than one set of graphics?
Like you start in Kanto with RBY style and green-tone like a Game Boy, and when you cross over into Johto you get color differentiation, then in Hoenn everything has GBA graphics and so on.
I suppose you'd have to have multiple sets of sprites for each Pokémon, but there are already people who retroize new mons to make it look like classic Sugimori art.
>>
File: scr_1_TOP_RIGHT.png (150KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
scr_1_TOP_RIGHT.png
150KB, 400x240px
WIP project is now being worked on and tested realtime. Let's expand this to 3DS ROM hacks, shall we?
>>
>>24538576
Neat, what are your goals with the hack? Can't play ORAS hacks myself yet since I only borrowed the game, hopefully we'll get a not-shitty XY hack soon, the only one I know of is Neo XY and that hack changes way too many types.
>>
>>24538595
Overworld texture to resemble more R/S/E, all mons get less washed out textures, Brendan/May will be looking like they did in Emerald, music will be the same but with added parts (meaning IE the clapping and square waves in the E4 theme are back), level, mons and move balance to resemble more of both R/S and Emerald, move sound effect are gonna be gen 3ified and some cries (meaning a lot of them) are gonna be reverted to earlier versions.
>>
>>24538644
Jesus, is most of that really doable at this point?
>>
>>24527117
>>24527117
Not a hack, but I played this one called Wisteria and it was pretty fun.
>>
>>24538652
Once I find out of CWAR files, cries will be possible. Everything else is already possible, yes.
>>
>>24538652
Someone already did an Emerald May/Brendan edit, everything there sounds pretty reasonable.
>>
>>24538644
>>24538652
>>24538720
Also texture of move animations can be changed and some probably will be.
Going to bed now.
>>
>>24538731
Lots of people did, but I'm the guy who's been posting those here and in >>>/vg/hbg
basically I have the best version ; )
>>
http://gbatemp.net/threads/braindump-prerelease-dump-game-contents-on-any-system-version.400920/

HABBENING
>>
>>24538644
Are you going to use a cover of Route 113 that doesn't have that awful snapping sound?
>>
>>24540413
No, I think Route 113 sounds fine and I don't get what people's complaints are. Maybe it's the fact that the lead instrument is a default Omnisphere preset? I don't know. If you can point out what you mean, I could try to conceal it.
All music tracks will be edited from the game sound (except I'll insert Drought and Marine Museum from the soundtrack because they're more true to R/S/E) with instruments of those that Game Freak uses. Sound effects like level up are going to be covered from ripped R/S/E midi, however.
>>
>>24540864
Woops
All X/Y tracks, being SFX and evolution theme will be remade.
Maybe expect a video a bit later.
>>
Please forgive the new guy question, but where can I safely get a ROM of FireRed? As I understand it, I need the base game to play the Ultra Violet hack in the OP paste, but I don't see a link to the base game anywhere. I tried Google, but the dl I found was just a virus.
>>
>>24541641
Probably emuparadise. Use TOR if you have shitty laws.
>>
>>24541665
Cool, I was hoping that site is clean.
Many thanks, anon.
>>
>>24527122
There's a Team Rocket Hack but it was really poorly scripted and it's just Pokemon Emerald but with swearing. I can't remember the name of it
>>
>>24533146
I think I saw one on an old Pokemon forum in like 2006. I can't remember it's name, sorry
>>
>>24541385
>>24540864
Please allow one version without music edits, only gameplay and visuals.
>>
File: 1445352235958.png (379KB, 453x297px) Image search: [Google]
1445352235958.png
379KB, 453x297px
Hello fans, I am John Nintendo from Nintendos legal team.

Now I see you are all having fun with our pokemon games and thats great!
However, only Nintendo has the right to use these assets and names, thus Im going to have to slap you with a Cease and Desist order.
Please stop having fun with our brand or Ill see you in court.

Please buy and enjoy Pokemon Maker when it comes out later this year.

John.

Ps.
Please do not save this image. Only Nintendo executives have the right to save this image.
>>
File: nope.png (251KB, 453x327px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
251KB, 453x327px
>>24541802
Sure.
>>24541819
I'm not listening, Johnfag.
>>
>>24541854
STOP THAT AT ONCE!
DO YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN TO COURT?
>>
>>24541819
I WOULD HONESTLY BUY AND PLAY THE SHIT OUT OF POKÉMON MAKER FAM THAT'S ALL I'M IMPLYING
>>
File: reply related.png (380KB, 453x297px) Image search: [Google]
reply related.png
380KB, 453x297px
>>24541859
name related
>>
>>24527122
Nothing good that's been released, but Team Rocket Edition 2 has been in development for a super long time and it's looking good. Don't bother with TRE1 though.
>>
>>24541969
God help us all.
>>
>>24536869
Yes I felt Light would be good for "holy" creatures, like that critter Flumph from D&D. You could even introduce an Angel and Devil Pokemon, first being Light and second being Dark.
Ghost represents non-material beings (ectoplasm), not necessarily dead ones, as there were proper ghosts, skeletons and zombies who were not Ghost-type pokemon, but dead (or reanimated) ones.
Likewise undead would represent this kind of unliving energy, physical beings which are reminding of zombies, skeletons and similar undead creatures (so far no one exists in pokemon universe)
The tabletop RPG make a difference between basic elemental magical powers (air/fire/earth/water) and psionic powers, but it feels like Pokemon went with Fairy instead (still you can make them different).
There was user Putin who greatly explained diffeence between Air/Wind and Flying (called "Bird" in beta), I think it was that Air was supposed to be smoke/gas based and such, flying of physical flying creatures, ie Tornadus would be rebranded Air, and creatures like Djinns (air genie).
As you can see there is not much options left if you don't want to be specific like with Rock and Ground (Earth).

I think Sound is a good idea, but only few pokemon would use it (same for Cosmic/Aether/Void/Astral ? if you wanted such a type)
There are also other non-represented elements, like Wood, but you can say Grass already represents it.
Fairy is a weird one, it kind of reminded me of "Love" from the Captain Planet lol.
>>
>>24542115
Also about undead creatures D&D makes differentiation between physical and non-physical (Ghosts) ones.
There is also one for sapient and mindless ones I recall, overall making it 4 groups.
>>
File: scr_3_TOP_LEFT.png (95KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
scr_3_TOP_LEFT.png
95KB, 400x240px
ROM hack LOOKING good, at least.
Got problems with sounds I want to NOT loop looping forever. Level up and Item get
>>
File: scr_4_TOP_LEFT.png (113KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
scr_4_TOP_LEFT.png
113KB, 400x240px
Overworld model seems fine, too.
>>
File: fragezeichenmädchen.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenmädchen.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
Questionnn to romhackerfigs

Did anyone tried to modify Pokemon Jade/Diamond (I heard of one patch fixing one error and translation patch of original Japanese games, but nothing deeper like what you do with Pokemon games), or NES ports of Pokemon games (including that one Telefang port with R/S Pokemon)?
I'd like to see those NES games translated, they're all in Chinese and I have no idea how to even get cartridges with them.
Here where I live black market with NES bootlegs was huge, guess just an Eastern European thing. We had so many Russian and Chinese clones.
>>
>>24542409
Example of Red NES port:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaKtk8daSgU

The Chinese company Waixing did Red, Gold
There was also port of Diamond/Jade with RS pokemon added, I recall seeing once Leaf Green on Youtube, now I came unto proper R/S ports when searching for that Telefang game on NES.

I'd like to see something with them done, like adding missing overworlds or replacing music.
But first they need to be translated lol.
>>
>>24542127
>>24542132
Yeah, that looks good. Shame you can't change the eyes without having to change the eyes of every other NPC, I always preferred the older artstyle for trainer to the new one.

>>24542409
http://www.romhacking.net/translations/2478/

This is the only one I know of.
>>
>>24542646
This... Might even be that "Leaf Green" port I was seeing, thank you.
Was not aware of existence of Yellow, 0hope they'll translate the others too.
I like how they totally changed maps in those lol

But now that we have dissassembled 1st and 2nd gen games, wouldn't it be easier to just port them to NES yourself?
>>
I was thinking of making a ORAS rom hack with Johto starters and gift mons, Gym Leaders using Johto/Kanto teams, and aedited encounters to include some Johto Pokemon.

When I finish it, would anyone be interested in playing it?
>>
>>24542827
Sure. As long as you fix the available typing proportions. There aren't enough electric and fire types in Hoenn, but wayyy too many water types.
>>
>>24542835
Doesn't ORAS have Electrike and Plusle/Minun right next to each other? Plus New Mauville a bit later on with Magnemite and Voltorb (they still have the encounters in there right? I only spent like two seconds in there because it was only one room).
>>
>>24542898
That's 4 electric type lines, of which 1 doesn't even evolve, and only 1 that evolves twice.
And 4 (blaziken, torkoal, camerupt, ninetails) fire type lines (again 1 doesn't evolve and again only 1 evolves twice).
and only 2 ice families
Meanwhile there are 22 water type lines
come on man
>>
>>24542923
>22 water type lines

Shit, really? I knew it had a bunch but 22 seems a bit more than I remember.
>>
>>24542923
Wait, Slugma isn't avaliable in ORAS? That's strange, because I swear Flannery has one.

>>24542835
Yeah sure.
>>
>>24542967
Oh right slugma too. That makes it 5. Like, whatever, cause they're all slow as shit.
>>
>>24542827
>with johto starters and gift mons
Just a heads up, but editing the starters and gift mon currently doesn't work. You can edit them, but it'll just result in a black screen when the game tries to load them.
>>
>>24543035
Aw man fam, that's a shame.
I've already edited them, do you think the game would work if I reverted them back to normal?
>>
>>24542646
>Shame you can't change the eyes without having to change the eyes of every other NPC
What? Where did you get that from?
>>
If I were smart I'd probably make my own sprite based ROM hack purely based on a fetish of mine that would be easily modeled in.
What I mean is making the sprites of every female character pregnant.
>>
>>24543310
I'm talking about aesthetically, it would look bad if one person had a different artstyle than everyone else. I know it's probably possible.
>>
>>24543374
Anon, I'm mostly just changing the hue and saturation of the textures. The artstyle won't fucking break into pieces.
>>
>>24543078
As long as the files are untouched, they should be fine. Apparently it's a problem with signing the .cro files, which they haven't worked out yet. They know how to edit the files, they just don't know how to edit them so they'll actually work in-game.
>>
>>24543397
Aye, okay. Got it.
>>
>>24542827
yes

totadile

{}
>>
>>24543593
>>24542827

Adding more: To be honest, while a Johto thing would be cool, Id preferplaying a gen 2+3, but I'd still play.
>>
>>24543599
Gen 2+3? Do you mean with Johto and Hoenn mons? Because that's what I'm planning on doing.
>>
pokemon origin platinum or perfect platinum?

Or a different one that I don't know about?
>>
Is this where I can ask someone to change hidden power of a Pokemon?
>>
File: scr_4_TOP_LEFT (2).png (99KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
scr_4_TOP_LEFT (2).png
99KB, 400x240px
So how's my shiny?
>>
>>24545046
It looks good in theory but it looks awful in practice with the shitty lighting that is used in the game. If you'd somehow find a way to work around that it'd end up looking really good, but the usual desaturated colors work better with the lighting they use in-game.
>>
>>24545046
Try making the fire beard red or white, what ever looks better
>>
File: tumblr_lag5npNkc51qaz2p3o1_500.gif (456KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lag5npNkc51qaz2p3o1_500.gif
456KB, 500x380px
Anyone knows of a hack with all Pokemon replaced by real world animals?
>>
For the ten billionth time, what's the best way to make the music loop?
>>
>>24547033
In Essentials that is.
>>
>>24545744
When will mongoose be in a fan game?
>>
>>24535828
sound is easy as fuck
grab the soundproof list
whismur line
chatot
meloetta
that's a start
>>
now that rpg maker mv has hit the shelves (and finally natively on mac), is essentials gonna be compatible? I have been working on paper waiting patiently for months.
>>
DOORS
>>
>>24547498
You're still here
>>
>Have loads of ideas
>Shite at computers
JUST
>>
>>24547502
Don't give him attention.

>>24547506
You can learn.
>>
>>24547508
l tried a basic web developing course and failed it. l also barely passed retard maths in school.
l hate saying this because everyone who did shit in school or who's just plain lazy says it but l am the creative type. l got good grades in English and everyone keeps on telling me to be a Youtube personality or professional writer
>>
File: Fudgesaur.png (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Fudgesaur.png
8KB, 240x160px
>>24526959
Started playing Pokemon Sweet a couple of days ago, and I can say that thrill of discovering new pokemon and seeing all the evolutions is finally back since Emerald.
The new typing of the pokemon and moves makes it quite interesting to play.
>>
File: Strangledred.png (166KB, 413x353px) Image search: [Google]
Strangledred.png
166KB, 413x353px
>>24526959
Did anyone make Strangled Red version yet?
I've lost the sprites and all my work last year when my laptop died.

Here's the story for those unfamiliar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X84GVtUg5LA
>>
>>24547520
>Le Sp00kee Youtuber l'm S000000000 scared u guiz, pls liek n sircribe XDD game
>>
>>24547520
>creepypasta

I don't think that would be worth the effort.

>>24547514
Well what kind of hack would you want to make? Depending on what you want to do it could require a little or a lot of scripting and programming.
>>
File: Steven Miki.png (72KB, 900x658px) Image search: [Google]
Steven Miki.png
72KB, 900x658px
>>24547529
It's more of a feeljerker than a creepypasta.
>>
>>24547534
>feeljerker
>edgy as fuck
Anon...
>>
>>24547717
I was the one offering doors, but you didn't specify exactly what you wanted.
>>
>>24547529
Basically a Black and White 2 to Red and Blue with the current day mons and mechanics

Then after that a sequel to my first game that takes place in Johto and then a second version that starts in Kanto and finishes in Johto. l've a notebook filled with all the changes l want to add but l'm making about 40% of the games on a whim
>>
>>24547773
You'd probably be better off just making the Kanto+Johto game as your first thing. You could use Gen 2 as a base that way since the regions are both already there, as long as you didn't mind the relatively limited Pokémon slots.
>>
>>24547791
>s long as you didn't mind the relatively limited Pokémon slots.
That's the problem, l can't just choose space for only a handful of extra mons. l also think l'm better off making the maps from scratch since l want to add in some extra areas
>>
>>24547810
You still have space for like 5 mons in the Gen II script.
>>
>>24545368
I'll see if I can find those textures. Probably red.
but should I make CharY's flame blue like the one in pic because blue flames are hotter than red obviously
>>24545089
Tried it in-battle, you're probably right. I'll change it after I change the battle textures.
>>
>>24547748
Gen 4 and 5 style doors.
>>
>>24548060
More specific, nerd.
>>
>>24548069
He wants someone to make literally every door that appeared in Gen 4 and 5 and won't stop shitposting until someone does. A while ago someone made some doors for him and he still posts his shit all the time.
>>
>>24547129
no
>>
>>24548096
At this point I'm just continuing the Dooring out of pure spite.
>>
>>24549079
Have you been banned for this yet?
>>
File: blog5.jpg (79KB, 415x640px) Image search: [Google]
blog5.jpg
79KB, 415x640px
>>24549253
I'm not breaking any rules.
>>
>>24549292
I think this violates Global Rule 3. Spamming "DOORS" is about on par in terms of quality as "lol u tk him 2 da bar?"
>>
File: wew.png (2KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
2KB, 160x144px
>>24532443
wew
>>
for essentials game, how can I use RPG Maker VX to access things like PBS files or the maps?
>>
Can I request background music making here? I'm using Essentials.
>>
>>24526959
I don' frequent here, but I seen a cool gen 2 hack that had all the gen 6 pokes in it as well

I assume its the same one in ops pic?

Can anyone tell me what its called?

sorry if its a stupid ass question. Also, can i get the sprite sheet if anyone has it?
>>
>>24553392
You're thinking of XY Naturia. The pic in the OP is just a personal project that hasn't gone anywhere (though it does use the same Sylveon spirte that XY Naturia does).
>>
>>24556110
thanks fam

Seriously, thanks though
>>
>>24526959
notable essentials games when
>>
>>24558398
When Essentials stops being shit.
>>
>>24547791
Or you could use fire red as a hack and use pre existing Johto maps from another hack.
>>
>>24560109
You'd have to get permission from the people that made those hacks, though. And it'd be weird since all of those hacks include/plan to include Kanto anyway.
>>
Anyone know a working torrent of RPGMaker XP?
>>
>>24560504
lt's on KAT
>>
Might actually start a LP on Pokemon Rejuvenation in a few hours or so. I'll have to start on a fresh file.

Pity I'll have to say goodbye to these guys, for some reason the creator really fucking hates anything that even remotely resembles a decent Pokemon. Whimsicott, Honchkrow and Slowpoke of all Pokemon got removed in the latest version, and his changelog notes are very faggoty about it.
>>
Got a bright plot for a beautiful game, but Im not sure what graphic style to use. I could do Gen 1/2 easily, Gen 3 is alright too for the most part. Gen 4 and 5 is very demanding to make it look good.

Any tips?
>>
>>24562352
>bright plot for a beautiful game
Gen 3 is best for that because of the art direction.
>>
>>24562352
I also agree with using Gen 3 as a base, it has a very saturated and pretty art direction. Even some of the shittiest hacks I've played have had good art direction in the overworld most of the time because they're made in Gen 3.
>>
>>24559629
Essentials might be shit, but there are definitely a few games made with it that are worth playing imo
>>
>>24561887
What did the changelog notes say?
>>
>>24563213
>http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13932&page=1
>Murkrow: AXED :^)
>Snubbull: Axed :^)
>Scraggy: I wanna Raichu a love song, cause you "axed" for it, because you need NONE.

Oh no, can't have people using non-shitmons in my interactive artistic entertainment
>>
>>24563242
>Hello, my name is Jan! As you may have guessed, I am the creator of Pokemon Rejuvenation. Pokemon Rejuvenation was inspired by the popular fan game Pokemon Reborn. When I first played Reborn, I was blown away by the quality, the story, and the characters. Something Game Freak has only barely been able to pull off. (In their main franchises, anyway). So I am here to bring something similar. Something similar, but unique in its own way.
>That's what Pokemon Rejuvenation is about.
>>
>>24563242
>>24561887
I agree, there's no reason to take AWAY pokemon. If you have a that big of a vendetta against a certain pokemon, you really shouldn't force that on others. Not putting Gible at the beginning of Route 1? That's understandable, but to say "FUCK GARCHOMP, and you should all say the same" is just immature. Just put it at the end game areas, where people already have a fully developed team and are less likely to include it as a result.
>>
>>24563517
Why do these shitty hipster games get so popular.

Is this because of cancer like Ruby Destiny.

Why do I still bother.
>>
>>24563587
I have no idea. Reborn I can somewhat understand due to the size and "difficulty" which takes the form of contrived field effects (Oh, my Water attack won't hit the ground type, because it "picked up electricity!" bullshit)
>>
>>24563587
Ruby Destiny gave you overpowered 'mons though, not underpowered, Rescue Rangers excluded (and even then you get a Shaymin with stats much higher than that of an actual Shaymin). Reign of Legends you can catch a Riolu and steamroll the whole game with Lucario because Jagold gave it Guts on top of its already great stats, you just pop a Swords Dance, get paralyzed, and ESpeed everything that isn't a Ghost. You're given a ton of Fakemon Legendaries with 800+ BSTs in Life of Guardians in late game, disregarding shit like Skarmory's Fakemon evolution that raises its strong defenses even further.

Ruby Destiny is shit but not in the way Reborn is shit.
>>
File: underrated.png (54KB, 827x278px) Image search: [Google]
underrated.png
54KB, 827x278px
>>24563587
Underrated hack bro. Saw this comment on a playthrough of Pokemon Glazed.
>>
>>24563587
Ruby Destiny was shit because it tried to be too much like Kingdom Hearts and Chrono Cross and failed horribly to be either of those two due to the author being lazy despite having talent. Reborn is shit because it panders to tumblr and edgelords without any wit. Reborn feels more polished since it doesn't have terrible fakemon and double team spam. Reborn also has better music, graphics, overworld, and generally feels like a more complete game. While Reborn has shitter characters, Ruby Destiny feels less polished because it feels like a rushed product since the custom sprites are lazy. I'm not sure if the writing in Reborn is worse but the characters definitely are due to being almost all edgelords and stuff that only tumblr would like.
>>
>>24565789
What? Naw, look at these, sprites, absolute mounds of effort were put into them.
>>
File: XY3_DE_72.png (164KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XY3_DE_72.png
164KB, 245x342px
>>24566182
>felinar

mega sylveon confirmed
>>
>>24566296
I was actually insulting the sprite. Personally there are only a few Ruby Destiny sprites I like, like the Rescue Ranger iteration of Angeallen, or Occultales, but Jagold definitely isn't good at battle sprites, though I do like his overworld tiles.

The portraits had potential if they weren't just compressed decolored Sugimori artwork. That Mega Power hack (which doesn't look good either for its own reasons) put effort into its portraits (or at least the ones showcased on its Pokécommunity page).

If Jagold ever remakes Rescue Rangers I hope he adds portraits and puts effort into them just because it would actually fit the Mystery Dungeon theme of it.
>>
File: pJylO.png (53KB, 480x160px) Image search: [Google]
pJylO.png
53KB, 480x160px
>>24566182
While that sprite isn't that bad along with a couple others. Felinar is actually a pretty good fakemon compared to other sprites he has made. I think his backstory about being Cresseila is strange. Other sprites like the shitty Skarmory's Fakemon evolution (and others like it) and the the female character back sprite are lazy. I also don't like Devihell's (the one in Life of Guardians) sprite either not because it is devoid of shading, but rather I think the design could be way better. There are other things wrong with the hack such as having character portraits when they are unneeded. I also think not giving the gym leaders, trainers, and champions custom sprites is lazy. Reborn actually has originally designed gym leaders and characters instead of just reusing assets (aside from the team metor sprite which is ripped from Black and White) from ruby and changing the name and calling it an OC.
>>
>>24566405
That's just an Exceggutor and that's just a Skarmory.
What kind of trash is this
>>
>>24566413
One that won Hack of the Year. There must have been no competition that year.
>>
File: MY_FAKEMONS.png (49KB, 705x379px) Image search: [Google]
MY_FAKEMONS.png
49KB, 705x379px
These are the fakemons that you will encounter in Ruby Destiny 3.
>>
>>24566449
>Gabrieleon
Let me guess the ROM hacker is named Gabriel
>>
>>24566449
>Chaomega looking like a blatant mashup of Scyther, Flygon and Charizard
Great job, Jagold!
>>
>>24566431
Standards were lower. Remember that this hack had 5th Gen Pokémon, custom music (some of which is decent), day and night in Gen 3, and MORAL CHOICES that lead to fucking nothing because you get railroaded into being a hero at the end Most of these things don't seem that special now but back then it was new.

>>24566449
>Gabrieleon

Don't forget his literal palette swap, Nefari. Jagold predicted Dark Pit years before Smash 4.

>>24566468
Nope, it was designed by some Deviantart user. Jagold has inserted himself as

>a final boss in the first game
>a Sandslash in the second game, one that happens to be able to defeat a Pokémon your entire party had trouble beating and that can go toe-to-toe with the ruler of the multiverse
>the voice of god in the third game, who gives you hints on where to go if you check a certain stone that lies everywhere because the hack otherwise has no guidance on where you need to go next and people complained
>>
File: owstarters.png (2KB, 76x53px) Image search: [Google]
owstarters.png
2KB, 76x53px
>>
File: 1446251069363.png (763KB, 543x2910px) Image search: [Google]
1446251069363.png
763KB, 543x2910px
>>24566484
What would you prefer?

A shitty complete game or a hack that had potential but looks bad because it never got finished.

A lot of hacks don't get complete. Pokemon Crono being a good example. It had some pretty good fakemon. The story was kinda lame due to terrible translation since the hacker could only speak in Spanish, but the finished nonexistent product defiantly would have been decent or good at least.
>>
>>24566611
Hack name?
>>
>>24566665
not a hack, it's another essentials game called Pokemon Spectrum

I have a 2 gym demo out but I am working on map and sprite improvements along with bug fixes
>>
>>24566657
At this point, I can only congratulate anyone who actually finishes their hack, no matter how shitty it is.
There's a fucking ocean of unfinished hacks that only have a 1-3 Gym Beta these days, and it's pathetic.
>>
>>24566682
Looks decent so far. Might need some more effort on the sprites. The starters could use more shading.

http://i.imgur.com/ov0ySl0.png
>>
>>24566657
I don't actually dislike Ruby Destiny, it's fantastic for cringe. I'm actually considering doing a second marathon of the trilogy since it's been a year since the last one and the images of my original playthrough are lost. I'm legitimately excited for Broken Timeline if it gets completed (and it probably will, since Jagold said he was putting it on permanent hiatus but then continued giving updates for it).

Also, can I ask why you keep deleting your posts?
>>
>>24566761
To change the wording a bit or to change the image.
>>
>>24566761
There are worse hacks like Pokemon Quartz or Marble. RD at least has an original plot not including the first game which is a rehash of Ruby. RD is actually interesting because it at least feels like something new. Where as hacks like Pokemon Quartz are complete rehashes of Ruby (I'm talking about bad rehashes, not good rehashes of Ruby) with very little originality. I would prefer an ambitious project that fails than a failed project with little ambition.
>>
>>24566927
Well I mean Reign of Legends is just a Ruby rehash, but I agree with your point in general, there are definitely worse hacks I've played than Ruby Destiny. Like I said, I don't even dislike the series despite how much I can tear apart its flaws.
>>
What if there was a hack that brought a later gen like 4, 5, or 6 to an earlier gen like 1 or 2. I'm not talking about pokemon. I'm referring to the whole region in those gens. Do you know any hacks that do this?
>>
>>24567101
Demakes? There have been attempted ones but nothing with any real progress. The only one that even got far enough to make a demo that I know of is a Hoenn demake in Gen 2 (it stops at Petalburg, some of the custom sprites look weird, and the custom music made for it doesn't loop properly). Ancient Platinum looked really nice but it suddenly stopped before it got far enough for a demo even though they supposedly had almost everything up to Floaroma done other than map connections.
>>
Are there any X/Y demakes out there?
>>
>>24568571
Nope, see above you for Gen 1/2, and for Gen 3 the only demake with a ton of progress is the Gen 4 demake, nothing from Gen 5 or 6.
>>
Are there any hacks which add megas?
>>
File: 718CoMS.png (3KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
718CoMS.png
3KB, 32x32px
/r/ing a couple menusprites. Probably a better version of this Zygarde Core sprite, as well as ones of Zygarde's other formes (10% and Perfect).
>>
>>24569716
There are hacks that plan to include Megaevolution (like Gaia, see the below video) but I don't think any of them have betas with Megaevolution implemented yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmoyq7RZga8

Shit's gonna be great when they start coming out though.
>>
File: Zygarde Cell Sprite.png (3KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde Cell Sprite.png
3KB, 32x32px
>>24569740
Seconding, I'd like to see some spriting of gen 6 in fact too.
Here's Cell done by same dude.

What is even the difference of those menu sprites between Gen 3~6? They look all the same, despise them stopping using sprites almost completely.
>>
File: 000MS.png (453B, 40x40px) Image search: [Google]
000MS.png
453B, 40x40px
>>24569799
Also, is there Gen 3+ counterpart of this "default/unknown/glitch (?)" sprite?

It looks like a mix between ? and ??????????, I recall both were used as unseen pokemon in dex in R/S.
>>
Does anyone by any chance know where can I get the Pokémon Dark Violet Pokedex/Evolution guide? the link in pokecommunities is dead. Or if you have the game, just tell me in which places I can get rhydon/rhyhorn or gligar.
>>
>>24571360
I have the guide on me, I can upload it if you want, but Rhyhorn is in the Safari Zone. Gligar isn't in the hack according to the guide.
>>
File: batman kawosz.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
batman kawosz.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
Is the hack which allows to battle E4 on Pokemon Aqua still somewhere around?
I remember seeing such a thing on old polish pokemon website PokeRaj but didn't saved it.

I guess creators didn't wanted it due to MissingNo being used which could fuck up Hall of Fame

It's one of better early hacks aside Orange Island Adventures and Brown, I really enjoyed playing it and it even got translation to our language I can't find anywhere anymore
>>
>>24571648
*Meant edit, Pokemon Aqua itself is a hack I think of Blue
>>
>>24571534
What a shame. But still, I really need that guide, so if you're still there please upload it and thanks a lot anon!
>>
>>24572228
https://www.sendspace.com/file/c1xns4

Have fun.
>>
>>24572258
Oh, bless you, you beautiful anonymous bastard! I needed this file so bad. Thanks dude!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-01-01-37-24.png (204KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-01-01-37-24.png
204KB, 1280x800px
This probably isn't the right place to post this but any help would be appreciated. I was playing through a normal white rom and I decided to look through the cheats. I found one called cruise control and decided to turn it on and see what it does. Turns out caps are pretty funny for a few minutes and I was enjoying it but after about two hours I went to turn it off to no avail. No matter what I do I cannot get rid of cruise control. It is giving me a headache and I don't have any saves from before I enabled it. I can't finish the game like this. Please respond.
>>
>>24572436
HAVE YOU TRIED DELETING THE CHEAT! THAT USUALLY DOES THE TRICK! NOT SURE WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO DELETE IT THOUGH!
>>
Bump. Post custom music from hacks. https://soundcloud.com/huderlem/trainer-battle-2-maize-version
>>
>>24527040
How about capitalism and communism (eagle and bear?) - based legendaries?
>>
File: FREEDOM.png (907KB, 888x804px) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOM.png
907KB, 888x804px
>>24577918
We already have a capitalism Pokémon.
>>
>>24575826
How did you compose it
Tools etc
Is it true GBC soundfont?
>>
>>24580150
I didn't compose that one, but I know Shantytown (the person who made that music, it's from Maize version) started working on his hack before the disassembly so he probably knows of a tool for it, I'd try to contact him and ask. It's definitely GB soundfont since it's in his hack.
>>
>>24527555
wow what is your problem? Just shitting on everyone itt without any creativ input from your side?
>>
How goes the hacks, everyone? I haven't even started.
>>
>>24581520
me neither m8
>>
>>24581520
I think I hit a near-impassible block for my Mt. Coronet cover that I didn't anticipate.

The MIDI note-reading software I use to transpose everything doesn't note tempo changes, and my efforts to fudge it sound bad. I'm not really sure how to move on from here, none of the other programs I've tried using for have a simple "this is the tempo of the song at this part."
>>
I just released a new beta for Gaia (the hack >>24569763 mentions). You can check it out here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8983829#post8983829

Got stuff like Mega Evos, a Bug Catching Contest, a new gym, and lots of other shit that mite b fun
>>
File: hell yeah, motherfucker.jpg (121KB, 960x473px) Image search: [Google]
hell yeah, motherfucker.jpg
121KB, 960x473px
>>24582107
That's great. I might do a playthrough of the beta on /vp/, you wouldn't have any problems with that, would you?
>>
>>24582186
feel free my man
>>
>>24582107
Hey how did you change the coordinates of where the player character warps to after whiting out? I can't find any info on this anywhere.
>>
why are all the popular essentials games such shit

>edgy stories
>fakemon
>shit art

cinder foam, phoenix risin, ethereal gates... all garbage

is sage the only good game?
>>
>>24585500
Pretty much, I hate Essentials but Sage was alright, it's definitely the outlier.
>>
>>24585520
>>24585500
sage is shit and you all won't admit it. its not better than any other of these shit games.

sage is only said to be "good" because it came from here. its garbage.
>>
>>24585594
Sage plays at a reasonable framerate on my toaster. That alone makes it better than literally any other Essentials game I've played.
>>
I'm currently 50% though my RomHack. I am in need of Map Sprites, if anyone is interesting in helping let me know!

Tweet me @Poke_Scape
>>
Psst.

Hey.

Hey /heg/.

Doors.
>>
Has Drayano mentioned in detail what he plans to put in Delta Ruby/Sapphire

>>24585594
Sage gets points for having good production values and not being written like some teenager's attempt at making a Pokemon HBO series
>>
>>24585920
Do you have some examples of stuff in your hack? I'm not a spriter, just wondering.

>>24586580
I think it's going to be mostly just changes to Pokémon moves/stats/etc. and changes to wild battles and trainers, like Blaze Black 1 or his first HGSS hack.
>>
File: Luigi stares into the abyss.png (557KB, 791x540px) Image search: [Google]
Luigi stares into the abyss.png
557KB, 791x540px
>>24586021
windows>doors
>>
https://www.face...book.com/242973372471211/videos/vb.242973372471211/718266784941865/?type=2&theater (remove the ellipse, apparently linking to this site is spam, not sure why)

Koolboyman released a short video of Prism a couple days ago, it doesn't contain that much (it shows you'll be able to travel between Kanto, Johto, Rijon, and Naljo at least) but it's still nice. This is apparently in the postgame.
>>
>>24588287
Nice to see that project making progress.
>>
>>24586617
My hack is based off the MMO Runescape.
(Changed all Pokemon into RS monsters,world map is based around Gilenor, Added a story with 8 gyms)

I've got more info on my Twitter page, I'm also new to 4Chan so I'm not sure how to share things. XD
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.