[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what can we expect this year? Delta Emerald or Z?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: lelelelele.gif (960KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
lelelelele.gif
960KB, 500x383px
So what can we expect this year?
Delta Emerald or Z?
>>
I think they might wait until after a potential Z before making a Delta Emerald so peopel don't get completely bored with Hoenn. Z this year, then after that Delta Emerald or maybe Kanto remake.
>>
>>22396118
Heavens, no.

Give us Gen VII after the third version/return to Kalos.
>>
We have the anniversary this year so I wouldn't be surprised if we get Kanto again. If not, Z/XY2.
>>
There won't be a Delta Emerald because they already crammed the Delta Episode full of Emerald references (double battle with Steven, Wallace with his Emerald champion team, Rayquaza doing stuff, etc.)
>>
The third instalment of XY and then Gen 7 and then perhaps a remake of gen IV. That's my prediction.
>>
>>22396097
Benny the hype dog!
>>
>>22396097
Delta Emerald is never going to fucking happen and everyone who thinks it will is fucking retarded. We're getting X2Y2
>>
XY sequels and then gen 6 will be finished.
>>
>>22396146
I don't know, I think a Delta Emerald would be cool as long as it strictly following Emerald's story the way ORAS followed Ruby and Sapphire's story. The Rayquaza scene in 3D, better storyline, some sort of battle area (copied from Z probably), plus more megas intrigues me.
>>
Were people also expecting an AquaBlue and MindCrystal? Just curious.
>>
>>22396194
No. Delta Emerald is just something retarded people thought up when they realized that the battle frontier wasn't in the game.
>>
File: conkreactionimage.jpg (168KB, 495x797px) Image search: [Google]
conkreactionimage.jpg
168KB, 495x797px
>>22396189
>I don't know, I think a Delta Emerald would be cool as long as it strictly following Emerald's story the way ORAS followed Ruby and Sapphire's story
>wanting a STRICT sequel to a remake that was done in the same generation
>ever
>>
You what I think may happen? Delta Z version or Zeta Emerald or whatever, tying both Kalos and Hoenn into one game. Start in Kalos, Steven shows up and tells you to take on the Hoenn Pokemon league challenge.
>>
>>22396097
Z or XY sequels

There is literally no chance for Delta Emerald after the Delta Episode shit.

Plus I dont think most people would be able stomach a sixth Hoenn game regardless of the content it could possibly have. It would probably sell worse than Crystal.
>>
>>22396214
Truth to be told there ARE a lots of proven links between Kalos and Hoenn in the games. While I dont believe delta emerald is goimg to happen we might get another double region game ala GSC.
>>
File: 1350531684610.jpg (22KB, 272x285px) Image search: [Google]
1350531684610.jpg
22KB, 272x285px
There will never be a Delta Emerald

Just like we didn't get Bolt Yellow
Just like we didn't get Mind Crystal

It's NOT happening. Stop suggesting it.
>>
>>22396327
Oh, it's very possible it happens. Likely? Not very, but possible? Very. It'd probably sell okay IF it had:

>some sort of post-game battle area (NOT frontier specifically, I just want a rental facility)
>customization
>soaring (should be a given)
>expanded storyline (given)
>following pokemon (big selling point right here)
>Hoopa and Volcanion catchable in-game, maybe Mew as well?
>>
File: DE ROL LEL.png (30KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
DE ROL LEL.png
30KB, 632x632px
>>22396386
>Bolt Yellow
>Not Ocean Blue
>>
>>22396349
Theres actually stronger ties between unova and kalos. Even in or/as, they suggest a connection as early as meeting Wally.

Not to mention the fact that b2/w2 didnt finish unovas story, nor have we seen the original dragon yet.

We could actually get a unova-themed post game in Z.
>>
>>22396442
>Ocean Blue
>not AquaBlue so all three games start with a word that consists of 4 letters
>>
>>22396447
Did anyone else notice just how many NPCs in the Battle Resort mention the World Tournament?
>>
>>22396472
more like Sea since its one syllable like the others, Fire, Leaf
>>
>>22396493
Yeah, I did.

PWT >>>> frontier

Sadly, hoennbabbies were vocal as shit about the frontier, gf is prolly gonna bring it back, and we're never getting decent gym leader rematches again. We waited for 15 years to rebattle all leaders. They even threw Red in there. And it is only ever going to be in those two games.

Fuck everything
>>
>>22396603
PWT was just the dome with extra nostalgia, Frontier is superior in every way.
>>
>>22396493
>>22396603
They mentioned World Championships, not World Tournament.

Pokemon World Championships is the Japanese name for VGC.

Basically it was an in-game advert of their own competitive event.

Prease understandu
>>
I want a sequel that ties the two regions together somehow. Start in one, go to the other in the postgame like Gen II.
>>
>>22398071
This is the best choice. Start in Kalos and beat Champion Tierno. After that, Steven shows up and says he liked what he saw from you and that you should take on the Hoenn pokemon league. And then this version of Hoenn follows Emerald's storyline. The battle resort returns, but is expanded to include clones of the Battle Factory, Palace, and Pike.
>>
>>22398156
I'd keep the Maison in Kalos and just bring the whole Frontier back.
>>
>>22396118
Delta Emerald taking place after the events of ORAS
>>
>>22398187
Well, maybe they'll replace the Maison with the Tower or something, but I doubt they'll remake each and every battle facility. And it's okay if they don't, I mostly just want the Battle Factory.
>>
>>22396097
Probably Z, delta emerald won't ever happen. Z will probably feature the battle frontier though, it would be bullshit if they'd skip it after mentioning it in the battle resort.
>>
>>22396097
yellow special anniversary edition
>>
>>22398257
I never thought about this option before but now that several people mentioned it I somehow find it very possible. Toss in the battle frontier and I'll buy it.
>>
>>22396214
>implying Emerald isn't a much bigger change than Crystal was to its generation. Same with blue
>>
>>22398587
emerald remake is fucking impossible for the next few years, why is this so hard to understand. Also the only significant change besides the rayquaza sidestory (that we already got covered) is the battle frontier. And you can toss that thing literally into every game once it's done. Also Blue remake wouldn't have made sense, yellow would've had a higher chance.
>>
Call me crazy, but I think we're getting a DLC episode for ORAS this year instead of a full new game.
>>
>>22399260
Would Game freak do doc
Have they before
>>
>>22396165
never
e
v
e
r

haha jk man, your guess is as good as mine! but good luck to both of us I sure would be mad if we didnt get delta emerald haha

have a good one!
-Josh
>>
>>22396161
They redid Gen III, I'm pretty sure they're balls deep into remaking everything now. Your prediction is spot on.
>>
>>22399658
The one thing they won't do is paid DLC for individual pokemon. Would they do paid DLC for a new post-game story and maybe even expanded features (Battle Frontier, Gym Leader + Rival Rematches, character customization)? Maybe. This would be something totally new for GF.
>>
>>22399658
Do you have an explanation for why the Frontier Brains' theme is hidden within the game data, then? They know we'd gladly fork over the cash if it meant getting the Frontier back. Hell, they even did the impossible and downgraded a mythical Pokémon into a legendary;/who says they won't do the same with others?

The original dragon of Unova probably won't show up until Gen VII if at all, though. Otherwise they'd have to code it in and then patch all Gen VI games. That seems like more of a hassle than it's worth for them, and if Black and White Kyurem were any indication it'll look like it was beaten with the ugly stick for hours on end.
>>
File: muhbank.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
muhbank.png
48KB, 250x250px
>>22400008
>The one thing they won't do is paid DLC for individual pokemon.
>>
>>22399690
>-Josh
For what purpose
>>
>>22400009
>Do you have an explanation for why the Frontier Brains' theme is hidden within the game data, then
Except it's not hidden. It's used for the Battle Maison bosses.

I guarantee there isn't going to be Frontier DLC. They just made ORAS as a quick cash-in and they're moving on to whatever XY follow up. Their rationalization for excluding BF doesn't make sense with DLC either.
>>
>>22396153
You are wrong, the anniversary is next year.
>>
>>22400132
A "quick" cash-in would have much worse quality overall, and certainly wouldn't have added things like soaring and an improved Secret Base system. I'd still be surprised if they didn't do DLC, though.
>>
>>22396097

>Thinking Delta Emerald will be a thing.

Why aren't you just hoping for them to release Battle Frontier as DLC or something, since that's all you really want? I mean either Gamefreak are dicks or they are doing something with BF since it was referenced in both the code of ORAS and the game itself.
Do you really want to trudge through Hoenn again just to play Battle Frontier?
>>
>>22396161

Gen IV remake won't be until Gen VII if we follow the latest in autistic pattern following.

Johto remakes = Gen IV
Hoenn remakes = Gen VI
Sinnoh remakes = Gen VII

Both double the gen they were first introduced
Kanto doesn't fit in since it was remade for Gen II as well.
>>
>>22400008
>The one thing they won't do is paid DLC for individual pokemon.
Too bad I wish they would.
No, really. I'm sick of not being able to get X mon until a certain promotion comes along, Anything you'll get from anyone else is likely a clone. I'd gladly pay a few dollars to get a legit mythical mon instead of waiting forever for some dumb promotion.
>>
>>22396165

It won't be X2Y2. Someone (Masuda I think?) said they were hoping to surprise fans with the next game like they did with B2/W2 when we were all expecting Grey version.
Now we all expect X2 Y2 so it will be called something different.
>>
>>22400480
Other pattern is one remake per handheld so don't expect Sinnoh remake on 3DS
>>
>>22396194

Everything that was in Crystal was in HG/SS too but I do remember a handful of fags whining about "muh Crystal remake!".
and this is coming from a guy who played Crystal.
>>
>>22400500
X0/Y0, takes place 10 years before X/Y
>>
>>22396447

>Original Dragon

They are saving that for the Unova remakes after fusions are introduced in Generation Ten.
>>
Not OP, but let's get an actual consensus on this shit.

http://www.strawpoll.me/3314797
>>
I really think we won't get any new games this year, instead they will be announced mid-year for a release in spring 2016, coinciding with the franchise 20th anniversary.
>>
Wait, why are people expecting Delta Emerald or X2/Y2/Z? Team B already worked in ORAS, which is their first failure, 7th gen is more likely
>>
>>22400601
And what about 4th gen?

D/P Team A
Pt Team B
HG/SS Team B

Team B may be working in two games at the same time.
>>
>>22400601

>Thinking there won't be a third version for the first time in the series' history for some reason.
>>
>>22400700
I think this time it won't be a third version, but more of a Gen 6.5.
>>
>>22400601
>>22400700
>>22400732
Next game has both Kalos and Hoenn
Would be incredibly easy to do too
>>
They're called EPISODES for a reason. With any luck we'll get two or three more 'episodes' as DLC. Battle Frontier, gym leader rematches (they are the only characters in the trainers eyes who you can't fight again - yet), and the last having something to do with Jirachi.

Probably all free updates, I can't see it being paid DLC.
>>
>>22396097
You're fucking dense if you think they'll release Delta Emerald.
We're getting ZX/ZY in december/january.
>>
File: autism with pasta al dente.png (292KB, 960x1372px) Image search: [Google]
autism with pasta al dente.png
292KB, 960x1372px
You can also throw in some original dragon shit in the post game at Parfum Palace if you want cause we know there will never be a B3W3 other than that one tumblr autist's fangame.
>>
>>22401628
Wow... This is something very interesting.
>>
There won't be a Pokemon game this year.
>>
File: Pokken_Tournament_logo[1].png (66KB, 426x241px) Image search: [Google]
Pokken_Tournament_logo[1].png
66KB, 426x241px
>>22402326
incorrect
>>
>>22402326
Maybe, but we will definitely have a main title announced at least. Once the second XY movie comes out, we'll probably have Z or whatever on the way. Then, close to the middle of 2016 we'll have the third XY movie with some new gen7 pokemon in it advertising the game that will come out in november 2017. It's the same shit every time.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.