[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen V Megas have been confirmed to be a thing with Mega Audino;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: goodra.png (95KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
goodra.png
95KB, 430x430px
Gen V Megas have been confirmed to be a thing with Mega Audino; if you could choose two more Gen V Pokemon to get a Mega in OR/AS, who would you pick?

R8 and Deb8 each-other's choices.

Pic completely unrelated.
>>
mega lilligant
>>
>>20557980
Mega Stunfisk
>>
>>20557980
>Gen V
>>
Whimsicott & Reuniclus
If I could pick three, third would be Cofagrigus.
>>
Almost every gen 5 pokemon would make for a good mega. I feel the ones that really need it are Unfezant and Druddigon.
>>
>>20557980
What do you mean unrelated? Mega Goodra could save Goodra designwise! Make it actually look like a snail and bring back the solid green eyes. Also fairy/water/poison/ground type added on.
>>
Scolipede, Bisharp.
>>
File: cofagrigus.gif (71KB, 150x102px) Image search: [Google]
cofagrigus.gif
71KB, 150x102px
>Cofcofcofcofcofcofcofcofcof
>>
Gothitelle and Beartic
>>
>>20558074
It isn't Gen 5.
>>
Sawk and I guess Throh because just Sawk isn't fair to the Throhbros out there.
>>
>>20557980
Mega Galvantula and Mega Volcarona.
Tough question though, there's so many that deserve one in there.
>>
>>20558111
>Sawk and Throh
My nigga.

Personal choices on my end would be Haxorus and Volcarona, or Golurk and Chandelure.
>>
File: tumblr_lh1n2nTl5Q1qb5ps3o1_500.jpg (90KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lh1n2nTl5Q1qb5ps3o1_500.jpg
90KB, 500x444px
Step the fuck up..

And none of this Steel/Dragon BS either, Dark/Dragon is a superior offensive typing to properly attack the meta, which is what he's geared for. Give it boosted speed, at least 10 points. Great SpAtk, and Mega Launcher. You've got yourself a terror.

Bisharp, Gigalith, Zoroark, Golurk and Volcarona are also on my wishlist.
>>
Sygilyph and Conkeldurr
>>
Only two?

Zebstrika & Sawsbuck.
>>
>>20558198
I assumed 3's a realistic expectation since that's how many Gen IV got in X/Y. It could be less or more, but just interested in what people would want more than anything else.
>>
Just two? Gen 5's full of Pokemon that'd make good megas, but all right. Lilligant and Bisharp.
>>
Bisharp is one I actually expect to see. It seems to have been forced on the player a bit recently, especially with that fucking awesome one you're given for free in XY.
I'd love an Escavalier. The Pokédex mentions it hovers along the ground at rapid speeds but it's uber slow.
>>
>>20557980
Beheeyem and Hydreigon.
>>
>>20557980
Lilligant, Golurk, Galvantula, Druddigon
>>
>>20558252
Didn't know about that trade for Bisharp, actually. Pretty cool.

Bisharp's a weird one for me, I'd say. I love it, one of my favorites since it's creation. I normally love all Mega's too, but I fear a Bisharp one, as I feel like it'd be real damn easy to mess it up.

If they went a more Lucario/Altaria route, and simply emphasized it's already existing qualities instead of redefining what it was, I'd be all for it. More speed, defense, and Moxie/Defiant wood b kool
>>
>>20558133
You sockpuppets dragonfags are so fucking annoying.
>>
>>20558324
I know you're afraid that once this thing gets a mega, it'll dominate the meta, but it's alright. You can have a Hydreigon too.
>>
Mega Heatmor

I want the best looking gen 5 fire type to be usable.
>>
Lilligant and scolipede
>>
File: 13931060.png (2MB, 1218x1085px) Image search: [Google]
13931060.png
2MB, 1218x1085px
Just needs that extra push and it'll be smashing the shit out of everything.

Though MegaLopunny is almost functionally the same, minus U-Turn shenanigans.
>>
Mega Serperior
Ability:Contrary
Type Grass/Dragon
HP:75
Attack:75
Defense120(+25)
Special Attack:115(+40)
Special Defense: 120(+25)
Speed:123(+10)

Would be pretty good
>>
Golurk should have a Mega. For such an awesome looking Pokemon, it sure is shitty when you actually use it.

It should either Pokemon a Ghost/Steel defensive monstrosity or it should remain Ghost/Ground and become
an all out attacker with a new ability to back it up.
>>
>>20557980
Megas:
>Zoroark
>Stunfisk
>Volcarona
>Golurk
>Hydreigon

Primals:
>Kyurem
>Genesect
>>
>>20558039
Exactly what I had in mind. Mega Volcarona would be great, too.
>>
File: zeong.jpg (21KB, 300x344px) Image search: [Google]
zeong.jpg
21KB, 300x344px
>>20559421

Ghost/Steel with Levitate plz
>>
Mega Conkeldurr needs to be a thing just so he can swing around an entire building. Give him Huge Power to accurately represent whomping niggas with a skyscraper.
>>
>>20559421
Y E S P L E A S E
>>
>>20559426
Good choices, anon. I would've swapped stunfisk for gigalith, but that aside, I like them.

Didn't even consider Primals for the other gens.
>>
>>20559805

Fuck that nigga. Mega Machamp with six arms.

And finally fucking Mach Punch.
>>
File: whynotboth.jpg (19KB, 515x306px) Image search: [Google]
whynotboth.jpg
19KB, 515x306px
>>20559952

I don't see how your six-armed wrestler interferes with my dreams of atomizing wild shitmons with a 280 base attack office building. We can both have what we want.

[spoilers]Machamp is also not a Gen V Pokemon[/spoilers]
>>
Hydreigon and Volcarona.
>>
Mega Volcarona with drought (because it's the sun pokemon so why the fuck not)

after that I don't know, mega heatmor could be interesting I guess, or megagigalith for a silly name
>>
>>20560007
>spoilers
It's spoiler, anon.
>>
>>20560007
>I still can't remember how to spoiler tag consistently

fuck me i guess
>>
>>20560007

Because Conklederp usurped the position of useful fighting pokemon and shit all over Machamp/Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee. I love his stats. I love his movepool. But he looks so fucking retarded. The clown nose literally kills me. Why did they have to make him a fucking clown?

It's like Nintendo purposely makes good pokemon look like shit to taunt me.
>>
Lots of good taste in this thread. My picks would definitely be Cofagrigus and Volcarona. Third and fourth picks would be Krookodile and Sigilyph.
>>
Reuniclus with an Auto-Trick Room Ability. Give it Mirror Coat and Counter and boost mostly his defenses while his special attack gets a small boost(0/40/20/40/0) and he will turn the metagame upside down.
>>
>>20557980
Druddigon and Cofagrigus
>>
>>20560075
Never going to happen. Its not like weather where you can just counter it with your own poke.
>>
>>20560075

I've been wanting any pokemon with an auto-trick room ability. Would be fucking neato.
>>
Lilligant and Galvantula
>>
>>20560075
>Auto Trick Room

Sounds more like a Dialga thing honestly. Fucking with the flow of time and all that. Not that it would be any GOOD on Dialga, but it would make logical sense at least.
>>
>>20557980
Klinklang
Cryogonal
>>
>>20557980
Honestly, with an openong image like that, I'm surprised this thread wasn't locked on sight.

Anyway, I'd like a Mega Haxorus please.
>>
>>20560147
What sense did it make to give M-Charizard Y Drought. Or even Ninetales (I believe there's a good reason for this one, but I forgot). The possibility is there to give both pokemon the same ability.
>>
Gothitelle and Jellicent
>>
>>20560147
Trick room's supposed to be like a dimension thing, not so much messing with the fabric of time.

I mean, the move itself makes little sense anyway. Mind as well give it to something useful, eh? It's an idea I've had myself, actually.
That being said, I think that might be broken.
>>
>>20560106
GF may be incompetent a lot of times, but it is not like it's impossible to for example improve an ability or move to cancel the Trick Room.
>>
>>20558133
Seconding Volcarona and Golurk.
>>
>>20560455
Elaborate further on this if you wish? Stat boost and abilities.
>>
Liligant fairy mega and galvantula mega
Both of these could use a boost in attack/movepool
>>
>>20558133
And make the sock puppets sentient this time!
>>
>>20559341
Hpw about Grasa/Poison instead and it getting Superpower as a tutor move. Poison type makes it infinetly more usefull.
>>
I'd like to see a golurk mega personally.
>>
>>20560637
Hydreigon's based off of Orochi, not Ghidorah as a lot of people think.

>Puppets become sentient
>The 6 atrophied wing heads gain a tiny design choice indicating they're heads, like small sightless eyes
>Main head becomes even more wicked, more pronounced
>>
>>20560504
Time is a dimension
You have a point, though, it's really not clear what Trick Room actually DOES to make slow Pokemon fast and vice versa.
>>
I would absolutely love it if they revealed Whimsicott and Lilligant megas back to back
>>
Fire/Psychic Darminitan. Zen Mode needs redemption.
>>
>>20557980
mega vanillish
>>
>>20559421
Golurk Jet-mode

100 points go all for speed
Ability changes to levitate
>>
>Scolipede
>Lilligant
>Whimsicott
>Excadrill
>Haxorus
>Golurk
>Druddigon
>Stoutland

>Landorus/Landorus-T
>Kyurem-B/W(Both will M-Evo into the same being, whichever one you choose will dictate its fusion attack)
>Genesect
>Volcarona
>Victini
>Hydreigon
>>
>>20557980
Chandelure and Whimsicott.

There you go.
>>
>all these people wanting Megas to put their already-decent bros into OU

C'mon guys, what about the NU trash that doesn't stand a chance at redemption without a Mega? This is a wish list, Hydreigon and Chandelure will probably end up with Megas anyways.

I'd like to see some of the weaker, forgotten mons getting Megas.

For example;
Mega Beartic, with a huge beard and ice gauntlets from wiping his nose
Ice/Fighting with Tough Claws
95/140(+30)/100(+20)/70/100(+20)/80(+30)
We only have one Ice Mega, and poor Beartic is doomed to obscurity in all tiers forever without one. Tough Claws and an Atk boost make it a monster with Fighting type, as it already gets Superpower, and Swords Dance if you wanna get funky. Alternatively give it Refridgerate and more Speed for Thrash abuse. THESE are the kind of Megas we need, not lolrapehydreigon.

My other wish is Mega Gigalith. Just cuz.
>>
Golurk and Druddigon
>>
>>20561787
Yes.

Also, Lilligant.
>>
File: 1402659023410.png (305KB, 800x880px) Image search: [Google]
1402659023410.png
305KB, 800x880px
>>20562777
my nigga
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.