[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most interesting thing you know about space, /vip/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: somebutt.jpg (76KB, 694x800px) Image search: [Google]
somebutt.jpg
76KB, 694x800px
What's the most interesting thing you know about space, /vip/?
>>
>>9023
There's no 4chan in space so I don't give a fuck.
>>
Kangaroos have two dicks.
>>
There's a theory that the universe isn't expanding, but is being magnified by a light somewhere.
>>
>>9023
Space is so empty that every planet could fit between the Earth and Luna.
>>
>>9092
Who's shining a light on it?
>>
If the moon were made of regular concrete, like the stuff sidewalks are made of, it would make economic sense for a colony there to mine the concrete for the water trapped in it.
>>
File: 1447384639353.png (643KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1447384639353.png
643KB, 633x758px
From your perspective, you are literally the center of the universe. That applies to everyone. From my perspective, I am the center of the universe. So don't let anybody ever tell you you're not the center of the universe.

Also, if the universe is infinitely large that means an infinite number of universes exist.
>the universe is ~13.5 billion years old
>this means the observable universe is ~13.5 billion lightyears because we cannot possibly see light from things further than that since there has not been enough time for it to reach us
>a galaxy 30 billion lightyears away from the Milky Way would also have an observable universe of ~13.5 billion lightyears, meaning we could never see them and they could never see us (at least for the next 16.5 billion years)
>technically we both exist in the same universe, but we are in entirely different observable universes that will never interact during our lifetime - therefore, they are different universes for all intents and purposes
>if you travel another 30 billion lightyears from that galaxy so you are 30 billion lightyears from it and 60 billion lightyears from the Milky Way, you now have three different universes
>so on and so forth until infinity
>since matter only has a finite number of combinations it can possibly take, that means if spacetime is infinite it's possibly that 100 billion light years away there is another you posting on another 4chan
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.