[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if, one day, you woke up as a cute loli?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 8.png (917KB, 1280x1393px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
917KB, 1280x1393px
What would you do if, one day, you woke up as a cute loli?
>>
A little girl with a dis-proportionally large bank account? Sounds like I'm getting a new wardrobe.
>>
File: 1429612809165.jpg (326KB, 1200x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1429612809165.jpg
326KB, 1200x1716px
>>67036
>>
>>67040
That's for the day before you big goof!
>>
I'd find a nice onii-chan and kiss his brains out.
>>
>>67043
>What would you want to do if you became a girl?
>>
>>67047
I could type out the synopsis of the doujin to say why you're wrong in context, I remember it well because it was cute, but this is not the thread for disagreements.
So I'll offer follow-up questions instead.
Would you move back in with your parents?
Would you go back to elementary school with your growed up brain?
>>
Masturbate furiously to the point of being close to pass out from dehydration.
>>
File: 1499488864379.png (358KB, 1447x1677px) Image search: [Google]
1499488864379.png
358KB, 1447x1677px
>>67036
I would be happy. I could restart my life but have my current education (Masters with a 3.8 GPA in my undergrad and 3.9 in Masters) and USAF experience ...while also using the privileges afforded women. I also just got an extra 20-30 years of lifespan out of this!

First I would immediately transfer all my money into cash, then into a foreign account to secure it along with some investments. I would sell all my shit over ebay to boost this amount. Then I would "go missing." As the real, original me is now gone and seemingly sold all his shit and fled the country, I am free to do my next step.

Assuming I am 8-12, I would immediately call the police and claim that I lost my memory and I don't know who or where I am. They would spend time doing medical tests, try to find my parents, etc. Eventually I would be foster-homed and/or adopted out. Doesn't matter how. During this time I adjust to the idea of playing 'young' around people. Not let them know how smart I am.

I would be put into school and excel beyond my peers. Seemingly a genius who 'quickly' learns all her topics. This would afford my scholarships to go into a better university than the one I went to as my old self, and hopefully at a much younger age!

With reinforced education I could master a new topic in the university and seemingly learn things (my old knowledge) on the side for fun. I would essentially graduate with a new field of work + having mastered my old field of work. Using this immense mastery of the sciences, I would go into the USAF and shoot for pilot as young as possible. I failed the first time around but this time I basically have 2x the experience.

Now, in my early to mid 20s, I would be a USAF pilot with a strong science background. I would immediately begin pushing for NASA. End up an Astronaught if luck is on my side, or land a nice job anywhere else. If all goes well I would be one of the youngest female astronauts by my 30s.

>Continued
>>
>>67070
>Cont

Mars would be neato and shit, but my real goal here is just to get hands on experience. While my investments have been managed and building up, I've been working my education & hands-on pilot/space skills. Know what that means?

Private Sector. I use my saved up investments + USAF money + hopefully fame to start up a private sector competitor to SpaceX. Failing that, just work for one of them. Either way, money to be had. I'd start working on having kids too, if age is still on my side.

I would then help further humanity towards asteroid mining and industrializing our solar system's resources. I may not have infinite age to do it, but those ~20 bonus years lets me start out with a massive advantage towards this goal.

The end-game here is to further space exploration and make a killing off of investments in it. With the excess money I can have a family easily and spend the rest of my life living easy.

Girl-card is useful whenever needed to get my way.
>>
>>67071
>Cont

I would then spend the time raising my kids & doing investments/trust-funds/etc. as much as fucking possible. Empower them as much as possible. I'd have many kids so at least one would continue in my footsteps.

I'd also try to invest in life-extending measures to be around as long as possible. If somehow I could get immortality out of this? I'd go full-on Emperor of Mankind. Except Empress I guess?

Either way. The survival and continuation of the Human Race is my top priority. Gaining a few extra decades of time but keeping my current experience would set me down this path.
>>
>>67036
I would find me and fuck myself.
>>
>>67072
>>67071
>>67070
That's nice. I'd just gobble a few cocks and call it a day.
>>
>>67036
I'd get a lot of people jailed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.