[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flirting when in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1500286867016.jpg (71KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1500286867016.jpg
71KB, 550x412px
Looking for some advice fellas and looking for your opinion on the following questions

>is it okay to flirt with other women?

>is it possible to stop noticing other women?

>are sexual desires for other women normal and how do you deal with them in a relationship?

>is no fap the answer?

for anyone willing to offer help:
>girl interested in me
>already have gf
>girl flirts with me
>see girl come into my work a few times and flirt back
>nothing physical just feel some sort of sexual tension there
>feel guilty because im leading her on and also being unfaithful
>message girl and apologise for my actions and explain that whilst she is attractive and interesting (to soften the blow) i have a girlfriend and apologise for leading her on

i feel awful fellas, is the right thing to do to tell my gf? i wish i hadn't said the girl was attractive but it felt like i was being honest and it would make her feel better about being rejected.
>>
>>65735
>also being unfaithful
Stop being a turbofag.

Fucking kids these days, I swear.
>>
>>65736
so its not being unfaithful?
>>
>>65738
I think you dealt with it alright. If you feel bad about doing something, then you shouldn't be doing it regardless of what anyone else says. If you are happy in your relationship then you're fine. Just forget about it.
>>
>>65735
>is it okay to flirt with other women?
no, but you likely will at some point and thats not really okay but its forgivable
>is it possible to stop noticing other women?
no
>are sexual desires for other women normal and how do you deal with them in a relationship?
yes they are normal. how do you deal with it? you just do. thats just how it is, and if you want to be in a monogamous relationship you just have to tough though it.
>is no fap the answer?
no fap is a meme
>>
>>65735
I'm in the same situation anon.

I know getting mires feels good but try not to lead them on too hard if you want to remain friends
>>
Kill yourself frognigger.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.