[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: Sonictchi_sick.gif (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sonictchi_sick.gif
19KB, 500x500px
I don't think raw tomato should be considered something a person should eat. I hate how wet and slimy it is, especially on a sandwich.
>>
>>65355
Age of consent should be lowered. I knew girls at 13 who had boyfriends who were 20. Why can't a man do the same.
>>
>>65364
whoa there thats a bid weird my guy
>>
all opinions are equally wrong and right and there is no truth and everyone is arguing about nothing and condemning hedonism because they fell for the meaning meme
>>
File: lupin wink.png (2MB, 545x635px) Image search: [Google]
lupin wink.png
2MB, 545x635px
I like /pol/.
>>
Spider-Man Homecoming was a terrible movie.
>>
File: aushwits wojak.jpg (536KB, 1141x711px) Image search: [Google]
aushwits wojak.jpg
536KB, 1141x711px
>>65370
How is it weird? When you were a teenager in high school didn't you want to fuck the girls in your class? What changes from 14-18?

Like I said, I knew girls in middle school, who were blowing 20 year old dudes at parties (in California the term kickback was popular). They didn't even have cars yet, so how were they getting to these parties. I had to walk everywhere, and the only place I went to was the local grocery store, and the park to play basketball.

I may be slightly jaded because of:
>tfw no gf
and the fact that I'm a 20 Y/O KHV, but it pisses me off that male, and female teachers are not treated the same when they are caught fucking students, when in most cases its consensual(even though LEGALLY the child can't consent)
>>
>>65412
That's just a fact
>>
File: adf656ziox1y.jpg (50KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
adf656ziox1y.jpg
50KB, 644x598px
I believe the Soviet Union would have been the greatest nation to exist had Stalin never risen to power.
>>
File: 1460798500179.jpg (106KB, 483x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460798500179.jpg
106KB, 483x640px
>>65355
I think copyright should be made should be outlawed. No one should be able to own an idea.
>>
>>65411
That's not an unpopular opinion.
>>
>>65418
I mean I can really only answer with my own ideas about it, but in my opinion teenagers are just kids, and youth should be protected. From a lot of things but including adult ideas about sex, love, relationships, etc., at least so head on.
As I've gotten older I just see young people as being in a really different place in life that I don't want to intrude on.
Idk teenagers all have tinder now and stuff so thats probably all going to be a pretty old person idea soon. Anyway I wouldn't waste time envying female teachers who fuck their students, imo they clearly have something wrong with their heads.
>>
>>65441
r u gril??
>>
>>65442
no, sorry
>>
File: mhFO4hK.jpg (59KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
mhFO4hK.jpg
59KB, 500x666px
>>65443
When you were 14 would you not have LOVED being able to fuck a 20 year old woman?
>>
>>65444
I think the reality of it would have been worse than the fantasy. I did party with 20-30 year olds sometimes because I had a pretty irresponsible older brother when I was in hs and I never had the chance, but I was pretty happy with how things went down and they always kept me pretty safe so I would like to pay that forwards.
Honestly it probably would have fucked me up if it had happened. Like I'm glad that I for the most part stayed crushing on girls my own age and the ones who were older than me that I did have a crush on instead protected me from adult life, both sexually and otherwise.
I doubt most (if any) of the 20 year olds I interacted with in hs thought of me sexually and that doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>65355
>stop liking what I don't like
okay.
>>
>>65435
>No one should be able to own an idea.
That's not really what copyright is about, though. Copyright prevents you from making money from someone else's idea.
>>
>>65355
I used to eat tomatoes like apples often. The only way I can't eat them is in tomato soup because it's too concentrated of an acidity.
>>
>>65461
I can eat cooked tomato fine. I love tomato sauce and ketchup. It's just raw tomato that I find disgusting.
>>
>>65435
Copyright is supposed to prevent people from blatantly stealing someone else's idea/hard work and selling it as their own. I.e.: You work tirelessly for months to write the great American novel only for someone to steal it and publish it under their name and reap the profits.

The problem is some people and businesses take this concept too the extreme and try to intimidate, silence, shut down, or sue anyone who only modestly dabbles in modifying the creative work of another with no intention of profiting from it: fan works, private servers, etc. The justification is that regular, ordinary people will get confused by what's official versus what's a fan work or derivative and could damage the brand.
>>
>>65462
Pasta sauce is amazing if made with a good mix of seasonings.
>>
This is unpopular amongst people I know but idk about you guys.

I fucking hate how every restaurant puts mayo on sandwiches and burgers. They drown everything in the most disgusting condiment you could possible use. The best way to ruin and sandwich or burger is to put mayo on it. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500557242117.jpg (31KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500557242117.jpg
31KB, 460x259px
Zimbabwe belongs to the white man
>>
>>65418
Yes.

BUT, the power dynamics of teacher fucking student isn't healthy, there should be rules about that in both cases because it's easy for kids to get wrapped up in something they can't fully understand so they get used involuntarily.
The crime shouldn't be rape, and women should get the same punishment as men, but there should be a punishment.

This isn't to ruin it for all the kids, this is to look out for the minority of these kids which are being used and negatively so that it affects them forever.
>>
Age of consent shouldn't really be real in a way.

I think men should just get a girl from a family at the girls age of 12, then the man raises the girl himself for the rest of her teen years (not having sex with her when she's too young) so he becomes a father figure, which she will hold dearly and love dearly. This would create a bond between them and the woman would only have one sex partner so would the man.

This is how nature wanted it, I am WOKE. Try to refute this, other than obviously I don't want to waste my time on some dumb woman because there's no benefit in having children and cost of a wife is negative as all he'll if you don't value offspring.
>>
>>65630
You are fucking crazy
>>
>>65355
>wet and slimy

Slice the tomato
Lay slices on paper towels
Press lightly
voila! gel and seeds remain behind, you eat the tomato.
>>
>>65630
>t. >>65364

This is the ideal, but society is too much of a bitch to let it happen.

>This is how nature wanted it, I am WOKE. Try to refute this, other than obviously I don't want to waste my time on some dumb woman because there's no benefit in having children and cost of a wife is negative as all he'll if you don't value offspring.

I wish would have met in a social setting. You are a real nigga.
>>
>>65364
That's not enough, civilization and society need to die. They are the embodiment of Ressentiment.
For years over four years now, my wife and I have had to deal with this Ressentiment. Even our parents didn't approve. Why? She's a decade younger than I am.
>>
>>65444
Old hags are old hags at any age. Nobody is actually attracted to a '20-year-old woman', they merely settle for them.
>>65461
Raw tomato tastes like cheap raw ground beef and a gallon of water. I can't eat it without smelling and tasting that.
>>
The prime age of a female is 14 years old.
>>
There is nothing wrong with eating ass.
>>
mayonnaise is required always when eating chips (or french fries or whatever)

ketchup however should be banned in all circumstances
>>
Fapping to traps isn't gay.
>>
>>65463
>Copyright is supposed to prevent people from blatantly stealing someone else's idea
I think what he was saying was no one should be allowed to "own" an idea. Information should be shared.
>>
>>65454
>5454
Yes but still that's the
>only one person can have the same idea
meme
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.