[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to rewatch DBZ but I'm thinking of watching it dubbed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 109.png (581KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
109.png
581KB, 500x384px
I want to rewatch DBZ but I'm thinking of watching it dubbed and with filler intact.

Bad idea?
>>
yes, DBZ is garbage
watch dragon ball instead
>>
File: m11588461407.jpg (903KB, 2507x3541px) Image search: [Google]
m11588461407.jpg
903KB, 2507x3541px
No, it's not a bad idea. The dub version of DBZ isn't nearly as bad as most people make it out to be.

The filler can be a bit much however. I've got all nine seasons of DBZ and have rewatched all 291 episodes at least three or four times and I can bare the filler though it does get tedious and redundant a lot.

The issue I always have when rewatching it whether to listen with the digitally remastered 5.1 Japanese music or the stereo broadcast American soundtrack. The Japanese audio sounds much better quality wise, but American soundtrack is so much more fitting to the scenes and battles.
>>
>DBZ
this is an 18+ website
>>
>>63874
anime website
>>
>>63874
Global Rules

2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
File: dbz.jpg (101KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
dbz.jpg
101KB, 750x937px
>>63863
>>
>>63856
I really need to get around to watching Candy Sluts.
>>
>>63863
Dragon Ball FighterZ will be the next big fighting game you shitlord.
>>
>>63840
i feel like you're from /a/.
are you from /a/?
you sound like you might be from /a/. have you lost you way, /a/?
i think you should go back to /a/ with that post.
that post looks like it would get a lot of replies in /a/.
you could earn a whole lot of (you)s with a post like that in /a/.
do you understand what im s/a/ying?
/a/re you picking up what i'm putting down?
i hope you fully gr/a/sp the situ/a/tion.
i'm done.
>>
>>63984
anime website
>>
>>63985
nice response pal. think that one up all by yourself?
>>
>>63986
anime website
>>
>>63987
wooooooooooooooooow.
we all know.
at least give me some sort of thought out response. like your own reason or something. if you scream a phrase long enough it loses its meaning and becomes a little "fuck you." and that's weak. did you see the amount of work i put into that post a second ago. give me something more than "durr, anime site."
>>
>>63988
it's like you dont even try
>>
>>63988
anime website
>>
>>63990
you disappoint me.
>>
>>63993
anime website
>>
>>63993
anime website
>>
>>63993
anime website
>>
>>63840

Dubbed versions of anything suck out loud.
>>
For short seasonal anime I go subs but for long running anime I tend to go dubs.
There are exceptions both ways but that's generally how it goes.
If I start a show one way I'll finish it that way.
>>
>>64898
>For short seasonal anime I go subs but for long running anime I tend to go dubs.

If anything it should be backwards. Short anime tend to have better dubs because they're short so they have more time to make quality voice acting, while long shonen shows need to be cranked out fast so voice acting is variable.
>>
File: 6.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
6.webm
3MB, 640x480px
I started re-watching it again last week. So many good scenes.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (180KB, 636x474px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
180KB, 636x474px
The dialogue is a bit different if you watch with subtitles. In this scene Vegeta and Nappa talk about breeding with humans to create strong children like Gohan. You don't get this with the english dub.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (167KB, 633x470px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
167KB, 633x470px
In the english dub Vegeta offers Goku a chance to join him since Nappa is dead.

With subtitles, Vegeta talks about how Goku was inferior to him from birth.
>>
>>65420

Ah yes, when Future Trunked slashed Frieza's ass to bits. Good episode.
>>
If you think about it, Goku knows everything about Vegeta, and nothing about Vegeta.
>>
>>63840
bump
>>
>>67207
You saved this thread from getting archived.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.