[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /vip/ I started working out again and I plan on hitting 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: age of consent.jpg (16KB, 347x424px) Image search: [Google]
age of consent.jpg
16KB, 347x424px
Sup /vip/
I started working out again and I plan on hitting 6 pack for this summer.
My question however is the following; If I become hot, will I be able to get the girl of my dreams?
To be honest my perfect type of girl is a geeky girl next door type who is on the cute side rather than the hot side and enjoys science and shit.

Literally like Nepgear from the Neptunia series.
>>
Being attractive will definitely help especially if you have a six pack. It won't get you to the finish though. You have to put yourself out there and make moves on cutey girls which takes some social skills. Don't just rely on looks when you want a relationship. It's an easy way for women to just use you for sex and then become flakey as fuck.
>>
>preferring cute and smart over hot
Good taste OP, I agree. welcome to /vip/
>>
>>63319
I don't worry about the social skills too much but I feel like I need to go beyond my average looks to actually achieve my dream.

After jacking off I don't feel like I want a gf but my heart does.
>>63320
>Welcome
But I've been here since day 1...
>>
>>63315

Do you have any personality? Any game? Can you tell a story? Turn on the charm?

Remember that getting a gf is not as difficult as getting rid of a gf...
>>
>>63329
>Do you have any personality?
Yeah
Any game?
A bit, i'm not very popular but girls have hit on me before.
Can you tell a story?
Fuck yeah I can.
Turn on the charm?
I guess?

>Remember that getting a gf is not as difficult as getting rid of a gf..
From my experience both are easy, but is not the fact that I want a GF but rather the type of girl I want.
I just feel like she's not real.
>>
>>63315
guys I'm not gonna lie to you I'm really good looking and charismatic basically a Chad but the girl I've been in love with for literally years is pretty much the only girl who doesn't like me
>tfw you can have any girl but the one you want
>>
>>63332
If you fixate on her it's bound to push her away. A gamble is to cut all contact and check in on how she's doing in at least five years. If you prove your demeanor to be different after five years she will think you've changed and would be more willing to revisit any chance of romance. Warning that this is the long shot. She's more likely to be in a relationship happily, unhappily, or a total slute. In these situations your best chance would be to get your dick wet but that's about it. On the other hand you can always go out with some other girl instead of unhealthily fixating on a girl that you have no chemistry with.
>>
>>63332
I was just talking about that shit with a friend today.
It was a bittersweet talk.
Because maybe the girl who will complement you will be a girl you will have nothing in common with.
In a way that's sad because I'd really like a girl who enjoys vidya and anime but maybe what I need is a hardass bossy bitch who will set me straight but still love me for what I am.
The problem then falls into what makes you "yourself" and how many aspects of it you are willing to change for someone.

It's scary and I don't even know if it is worth it. But I do really feel like I need a GF.
I don't know though, these are complicated feelings that i'd rather not have.
>>
>>63337
Thanks for the advice. I think I'm gonna try this but do it slightly differently. I'm going to become famous in the next 5-10 years and then ask her if she wants to catch up or something and hopefully it should go well from there. If both looks and money can't win her over then I guess then I'll just give up on it.
>>
>>63392
how are you gonna do this? i really want to do this too
>>
>>63315
Do you literally have autism?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.