[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you enjoy your time in high school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: high-school.jpg (153KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
high-school.jpg
153KB, 1280x854px
Did you enjoy your time in high school?
>>
I could have been more popular I guess, and been better with the ladies. I had plenty of friends though and I was happy for the most-part.
>>
Freshman year was terrible. Sophmore year was better. Junior year was boring. Senior year felt like I was the king of the my particular high school clique and had a lot of fun.
>>
File: 056f43df49ae9382b706cdf1b4d4b18d.png (552KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
056f43df49ae9382b706cdf1b4d4b18d.png
552KB, 800x1200px
>>61929
For the most part, yes. I have a few regrets like avoiding the dating scene for too long and not trying as hard or studying like I probably should have to better my grades but overall I'm satisfied with how it turned out. My school implemented this weird block schedule my senior year where we had rotating classes every other day and it impacted my graduating class in a way that we weren't required to get the extra credits needed to graduate so I literally only had one or two classes my senior year and spent maybe a total of two hours in school every other day. It was a glorious time. Some of my favorite electives were Webmastery/Digital graphics and animation and Japanese I.
>>
More or less, I was beyond sick of it when I left for Uni, so really glad I didn't do another year.
>>
Year 8 and 9 (14-15)were the best years of my life. I'd do anything to go back to that time.
>>
eh
desu the social interaction kept me going a while, ultimately didn't matter tho, abusive situation at home, ended up moving away, complications, etc
>>
>>61929
I just dicked around with friends so it was pretty funny. I should have appreciated it more at the time though.
>>
I didn't go to high school. I just wandered around town for a few years then went to college, university, and graduate school.
>>
>>61929
If by drinking beer before and during school and banging my gf during class counts then yeah. Sure. The rest sucked a fat dick
>>
File: 1496174562311.png (171KB, 346x297px) Image search: [Google]
1496174562311.png
171KB, 346x297px
>>62489
DURING class? What, is that your idea of a biology report?
>>
>>61929
It was a tossup. Freshman year was pathetic and I was lonely. Sophomore year sucked balls because I was extremely stupid. Junior year was pretty good. Senior year started out well enough and ended up utter trash.
>>
I was pretty indifferent at the time but now I'm missing it and looking back on my regrets more.
I'm only 23.
>>
>>61929
Sophomore year of high school through roughly the first half of sophomore year of college is the only period in my life that I was legitimately happy.
>>
I hated most of it, had basically one friend at the highschool i moved to and he ended up dropping out so i spent about half a year with no friends.
I mad friends in my last year though so that was altright
>>
File: 1496994186890.png (282KB, 526x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496994186890.png
282KB, 526x550px
Freshman year was probably the worst. I only did OK in my classes and didn't really enjoy any of it. Because my high school was the one my grade school supported, I kept all of the same relationships I had then.

Sophomore year was better, and I was pretty social during that time. That being said, I still kinda struggled in math class, but eventually managed to pass pretty handily.

Junior year was pretty good. Did well in all of my coursework, had a circle of close friends, and generally enjoyed going to school. I do remember getting sick quite a lot though.

Senior year holds my best memories. I attained an A average, loved all of my classes, and read through like 30 books of Detective Conan in my school's library during my end-of-the-day spare period. I won some awards at graduation and became good friends with many of the teachers. I didn't go to prom or anything, but I was still able to make a few new friends.
>>
File: Dalcian_Fang_old.png (3KB, 71x84px) Image search: [Google]
Dalcian_Fang_old.png
3KB, 71x84px
>>61929
>enjoying any time
what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>62517
>I'm only 23
You're way too young to be having regrets, Anon. Live happily throughout your 20s. Take it from someone who also regretted high school memories in his early 20s, wait until you're at least 30 before you start regretting.
>>
>>62011
Pretty much this
The banter was off the fucking charts
>>
Freshman year was pretty shitty for me. I had gone to a different middle school than most of these and everyone from my middle school went to a different HS. So I had no friends and i had a god complex. I was the kid people "joked" about being a school shooter since i wore all black and sat in the back. I was smart enough to pass all my classes, but too lazy to go for straight A's. Sophmore year i made friends by joining my sister's club(Im still friends with these dudes, we have /tg/ every weekend we can) but they were seniors so they left that year. The end of that year is when i started being more confident with myself and started making friends. I became close friends with the lighting dude in Stage Tech since i was the sound guy. I will always hold those hours together talking shit about the actors close to my heart. FUCK TAITE PIERSON. Junior year I became friends with some guys from my english class, and we would talk about random shit everyday. Not "Xd were soo randum" but more like talking about girls to whale dicks to vidya random. Senior year was the best though. I went full normie and went to as many parties as i could go to. Got drunk at football games and went to 3 school dances. I made out with 4 different girls this year. And now i look forward to Uni 350 miles away from this town.
>>
>>63532
shit sorry for the big ass paragraph guys
>>
Fuck.
No.
>>
>>61929
No.
>>
not really. i made an ass of myself in middle school so i had no friends in high school. i was left out of all of the social circles and the social anxiety i developed from three years of keeping my head low (9-11 grade) made it that much harder. i had one gf, but she was just playing me and keeping me to the side for when she would break up with someone else. i wanted to die.
>>
File: 1497331789352.jpg (2MB, 2386x3319px) Image search: [Google]
1497331789352.jpg
2MB, 2386x3319px
I felt really crazy during high school, like I was a bit emotionally unstable, kind of a huge asshole. But I wish every day I had as much unconstructed free time with no real major responsibilities.
But having sex with horny teenage girls, drinking alcohol and smoking for the first time, bullshitting papers, storming out of class, cutting class, getting in trouble, sneaking out at night, playing video games, having my whole life before me. That stuff was fun. The actual high school part sucked, but the other stuff was cool. I felt pretty smart in high school I guess, and I think a lot of that was an inflated ego, but that was a good feeling too.
>>
File: toshinoushrug.jpg (151KB, 1067x720px) Image search: [Google]
toshinoushrug.jpg
151KB, 1067x720px
>>62011
Yeah those years in particular were the golden ones for me.

Had no friends after that though, wished it would all be over so I could move on to uni and I still haven't even made any uni friends... And don't even get me started on my crush:
>As I'm about to walk out of the classroom once she asks me to give her a high-five for no reason, I don't know why but I just splurged out and said "kill yourself", BIG mistake
>Fast forward to camp, all boys and girls slept in one massive hall on the first night of the camp. When I woke up the next day I look around the room and see that my crush is also up just staring at me, I don't wave back or anything, just quickly look away from her and continue the rest of the day
>Also on that camp, she was near me at one point and said "Nice bottle" to me, and I just said "T-Thanks, it's filtered"
>A year after that she sits next to me often but I never say a word to her
>On the last day of school she and her friend get doughnuts and bring them to my class in particular and offers anyone to pick any up, but I just keep typing away at my computer and don't look at her or take her offer at all, it was awkward
>Never see her again
Well, what can you do now
>>
>>61929
a lot more than I enjoy my time now.
>>
>>64002
>Well, what can you do now
learn from your mistakes
>>
>>63560
>>63561
Mind sharing why?
>>
>>64035
No
>>
>>64036
If you don't mind then please elaborate.
>>
>>64053
lmao nice trap. not the previous anon though, im >>63532
>>
>>61929
No, it was terrible.
>>
Mine was terrible. Got moved to a different achool in between freshman and sophmore year then my best friend died of an OD junior year
>>
i went to several for not enough time to make any friends and it was unpleasant at all of them
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.