[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post daily anecdotes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1495670299937.png (217KB, 444x336px) Image search: [Google]
1495670299937.png
217KB, 444x336px
>put a load of dishes in the dishwasher
>leave it for a while
>come back, it's started leaking onto the floor, creating a big ol' puddle
>realize that if it's broken I'm going to have to spend a whole day waiting around for my landlord to call someone in and fix it
>wait until the load is done, there's a decent-sized pool of water all over the kitchen floor
>open the dishwasher door
>see that a fork has clearly slipped through the cutlery cage and prevented the door from closing fully
>take out the fork, run a test load
>no leakage
>mfw
>>
>140 hours into Witcher 3 all main quests and secondary quests complete
>Unlocked all secret achievements, checked and double checked
>Still says I have one left
>Realize achievements are fucking stupid
>Realize I'm using them as an attempt to recapture the majesty of the main game
And that's why I'm depressed today.
>>
File: 1d1599198407620e73de616ad4d8bc70.png (725KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1d1599198407620e73de616ad4d8bc70.png
725KB, 800x1200px
>live in an apartment complex
>on-site 24/7 washateria about six doors down from my unit
>always do laundry late at night around 2am to avoid contact with others
>wear nothing but boxers my apartment, too lazy to put on a shirt
>make a mad dash to and from the washateria in nothing but my boxers to quickly swap clothes from washer and dryer before anyone in the complex can see me
>one night a woman walks into the washateria during one of my sprints
>she walks by with a basket full of clothes, gives me a passing glance
>awkwardly smile back to her standing in nothing but my underwear while inserting coins into the machine
>say nothing to each other, walk out, never see her again
>everything went better than expected
>>
>>61791
Should have winked at her.
>>
>>61791
Maybe it's just me but getting caught in boxer shorts is fairly mundane. They cover a lot of skin so it's not like you got caught with your pants down. You're still concealing a good majority of your loins down to your thighs.

Getting caught in briefs or anything more revealing is where the tension ratchets up (basically anything that doesn't hide your pelvic structure) but boxers are too low on the underwear totem to raise an eyebrow for me (just keep your banana from flopping out the front and be on your way).
>>
File: thumbsup.png (709KB, 994x924px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.png
709KB, 994x924px
>microwaving some soup
>label says to put it in for 1 minute 15 seconds
>about to punch in 1:15 when I realize I could just punch in 75 and save myself an extra button press
>>
I went for a photoshoot with my friend today. I felt really bad for our model because she is very much a normal friend of mine and she had to listen to him sperg out and use "chan" or just non normal slang. He then proceeded to ask her to pose with a maga hat unironically. Luckily i talked with her about it and she said it bugged her but she wanted to keep going so atleast i didn't lose my model.
>>
>fixing bike
>freaking out because it suddenly won't start
>mechanic traces wires and determines that a headlamp that's causing a short isn't letting the bike start
>didn't believe him but he replaced bulb anyways
>it works
>>
File: 1493220551620.png (287KB, 405x466px) Image search: [Google]
1493220551620.png
287KB, 405x466px
>take a proper shit
>look in the bowl and there's nothing there
>wipe my ass but it's already 100% clean
Think there's a portal in my bumhole.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.