[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you were a cute idol? How would your life be different?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: cute.png (916KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
916KB, 1280x720px
What if you were a cute idol? How would your life be different?
>>
I'd probably get more penis than I currently do.
>>
>>61056
Idols are pure! They don't have sex!
>>
>>61058
Fuck that. I'm about that dick.
>>
>>61054
I would be famous and I would have to disguise myself.
Finally, all of the practice would pay off.
>>
I would not be dysphoric
>>
>>61056
Who would you have sex with?
>>
>>61061
What kind of practice?
>>
>>61069
Music and disguise
>>
File: 8.png (137KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
137KB, 500x747px
>>61054
If I could choose my appearance, I'd be a white, blonde, blue-eyed woman with big tits.

I'd work my hardest to become a household name. I'd be the cutest, purest little virginal angel on Earth, and I'd subtly broadcast my conservative values through all of my music and appearances - not overwhelmingly, but enough so that it was clear where my values laid. Things like all of my backups being white, my music videos showing me happily submissive to a man, concerts in Russia, etc. Then, finally, the culmination:

At a globally-broadcast event, like the Olympics or something, I'd do a performance as usual. The crowd would be screaming. Once the concert was over, I'd pick up the mic, smile the best I could, and say "Please only listen to my music if you're white! I absolutely hate people who aren't white!". I'd repeat the 14 words, all in my angelic voice. /pol/ would look like a travel brochure of Sweden compared to me. My message would reach every household, completely unprecedented.

Then, I'd wait.
>>
File: 1493943746668.jpg (1MB, 916x1337px) Image search: [Google]
1493943746668.jpg
1MB, 916x1337px
>>61097
Wow. You've REALLY given this a lot of thought, haven't you?
>>
File: 1489709971781.jpg (75KB, 277x256px) Image search: [Google]
1489709971781.jpg
75KB, 277x256px
>>61099
You fucking bet I have. It wouldn't be red-pill, it would be a red orbital nuke that would permanently change the course of all history no matter what the end result was. I'd become by far the most important and remembered figure of my time. Nothing could stop me - not liberal smugness, not all the kikery on Earth. I would be, in the most literal sense, an idol.
>>
>>61054
I'd be super popular!
>>
>>61054
That was a fucking bizarre episode.
>>
>>61056
Roasties OUT OUT OUT
>>
File: Concern.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Concern.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>61097
>>61100
Shit man, I just want to look pretty and have middle-aged men clamoring over me.
>>
>>62127
That's a valid line of reasoning too.
>>
File: vip.png (259KB, 1904x948px) Image search: [Google]
vip.png
259KB, 1904x948px
Immortalized.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.