[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people live like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1495181054597.png (512KB, 527x718px) Image search: [Google]
1495181054597.png
512KB, 527x718px
How do people live like this?
>>
>>60978
1 day at a time, I suppose.
>>
>>60978
Shortly.
>>
>>60978
Presumably by intaking oxygen and essential nutrients.
>>
>>60978
Depressed over how crossdressing didn't magically solve all their problems. If I was wrong then transsexuals wouldn't be so over-represented in suicide statistics.
>>
File: tg1.png (343KB, 582x590px) Image search: [Google]
tg1.png
343KB, 582x590px
>>60989
Seriously, though. Let's totally disconnect politics or anything else from this - how could a person think that assuming the opposite gender would help them in any way? I'm genuinely baffled. I just don't get it. It's like I'm staring at some kind of complex math formula or something that I can't make heads or tails of.
>>
File: 1490663614009.jpg (542KB, 930x2486px) Image search: [Google]
1490663614009.jpg
542KB, 930x2486px
>>60989
>>60990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc8bS4ppHfc&t=75s

>be a trans female
>meet cute guys
>give them your number
>act surprised when they stop calling or seeing you when they discover you have a dick

It's 2017 guys, time to get with the program. If you're still only attracted to the opposite sex, you're incredibly sexist and a bigot. It's the current year ffs.
>>
>>60991
She cute
>>
>>60991
I can see how an argument against cis-sexuality would be valid if one were infertile or artificial wombs existed.
For now, you're fucking insane.
>>
>>60991
It's almost like if they're not interested in dudes or something.
>>
File: 1490365491277.jpg (182KB, 1280x895px) Image search: [Google]
1490365491277.jpg
182KB, 1280x895px
How true is this comic?
>>
>>61012
The one that throws a wrench in my thought process so much is the "If I can date a lesbian it would prove I'm really a woman." If you have no intention of getting the operation and just want to have boobs get breast implants. This flip side gender flip side homosexuality is just heterosexuality with some kinks in between. What's the difference than just wearing women's clothes for your kink? Transgender lesbians are men that like women and want to wear women's clothing. It's not progressive. It's just a different way to market your sexuality.
>>
>>60988
kek
>>
>>60990
I have a lot of trans friends and I talk to trans people regularly.

From what I'm told the desire to transition comes from a sense of dysphoria. People don't feel comfortable in their own skin and they just feel more comfortable and at ease when they act and dress as someone of the opposite sex. Some people claim to feel their entire lives and some people claim that it's just something that started bothering them when they hit puberty or afterwards.

There's also a common theme among many that they're either failing to live up to the ideal of their original gender. Like you'll see a lot of people who end up transitioning MtF later down the line act super masculine and try to be as manly as possible and they end up making themselves miserable because it's just not what they want to do.

In the end these are just generalizations based on observations I've made. You're much better off asking individual trans people if you can find some who are willing to talk about it. A lot of them are pretty chill about it, so it's a bit easier than you might think.
>>
File: 5e6d409a9f0e6c0120eb2a5d9569bc69.png (324KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5e6d409a9f0e6c0120eb2a5d9569bc69.png
324KB, 800x1200px
>>61442
>the desire to transition comes from a sense of dysphoria. People don't feel comfortable in their own skin and they just feel more comfortable and at ease when they act and dress as someone of the opposite sex.
That honestly sounds like an attempt to escape responsibility or purposely avoiding confrontation. I'm no psychologist, but I'd imagine if something was bothering someone so much their it made their own life feel uncomfortable, I'd recommend that person take a good, long, hard look at their self and spend time reflecting on what it is that makes them uncomfortable and what it is they want to get out of life such as personal goals, sorting yourself out and whatnot. If they feel such a sense of relief and find it comforting to dress as the opposite sex, that sounds like they're running from something, or they have deep-seated fears and purposely turn a blind eye thinking changing their lifestyle will make it simply go away.
>>
>>60978
I've always likened it to being blind or retarded I guess.

They don't realize they're fucked in the head so they don't know what they're missing.
>>
>>61012
>should I keep learning how to code
What else would you do with your programming wardrobe?
>>
Homo/transexuality is just a trend.
>>
>>61821
this

and a good proportion of those that are part of it will regret it later on
>>
>>61821
Why do you say that?
>>
>>61463
You don't seem to understand what dysphoria is, it's not just like thinking your life isn't going well and being sad about it, it's a visceral anxious feeling about your own body. Trans people often have to literally spend years with psychologists and stuff before they can transition, and transitioning often puts them in a shitty place socially and with their family. Why the hell would anyone choose to do that to "run away" from life, it actively makes their life harder in almost every way. They do it because it's the only way to manage gender dysphoria, for many it's literally the last resort after they've tried everything else.

I mean in some more liberal places people do it as a fad but they usually don't actually transition I think, they just call themselves genderqueer without actually seeing a doctor about it.
>>
>>62125
>I mean in some more liberal places people do it as a fad but they usually don't actually transition I think, they just call themselves genderqueer without actually seeing a doctor about it.

These people are the loudest and since there's no barrier to entry besides changing your mind it gives real transsexuals and I would even say your average gay person a bad name.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
Look at the dislikes.
>>
Polddit was a mistake
>>
>>63958
t. tranny
>>
>>62123
Few reasons:
>it's only a thing with young people in their early 20s/30s
>vast majority of these cases occur in "trendy" areas like California, New York, London, etc.
>the media pushes it as a lifestyle choice to get back at The Man
I imagine we'll look back on LGBTBBQ as the "thing" of the 2010s, like hippies were the "thing" of the 60s/70s.
>>
>>64289
I think a tranny in San Francisco would have an easier time than one in Tennessee. It really isn't about trendiness, it's about the support stricture.
>>
>>64290
Your mistake is in thinking that there would be a tranny in Tennessee.
>>
>>61821
>>64289
highly uneducated 2bh, especially if you're talking about homosexuality, but even if you're talking about transsexuals.
>>
>>64306
Well, prove me wrong.
>>
>>64307
I mean for example even the bible mentions homosexuality, so clearly its not some new fad. Why don't you do some research on the subject.
Heres a screenshot from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history that talks about "ancient history".
I'm not asking you to make value judgements about these things, but its just ignorant to claim that they are modern day trends.
>>
>>63959
T. Reddit
>>
>>64291
There could be. At least one in the closet. But this person would also understand how it's not a good idea to come out, or has no resources to realize what the "true self" could be.
>>
>>60990
>how could a person think that assuming the opposite gender would help them in any way?
Maybe think of it this way, it's not "assuming the opposite gender". It's more, "assuming the correct gender", and their "birth gender" IS the opposite gender.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.