[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst meal you've ever had, /vip/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ashens.png (603KB, 651x769px) Image search: [Google]
ashens.png
603KB, 651x769px
What's the worst meal you've ever had, /vip/?
>>
>>60677
Bad flan

I don't think I need to say anything more
>>
This really awful Cajun shrimp dish with rice I got at one of those upper-middle tier pub house restaurants. The broth tasted like somebody dumped a bucket of mixed spices into a pan full of sour wine, the shrimp was totally bland and rubbery and a little cold on the inside. It gave me the liquid shits for 2 days so bad that I got chills during the worst of it. The rice was okay, but it's really hard to fuck up rice. Or maybe I just remember it being the only part of the dish I didn't regret eating.
>>
>>60717
What was so bad about it?
>>
>>60721
I don't wanna talk about it
>>
>>60677
No meal I've had has been truly awful. I guess I'm either lucky or awful meals aren't all too common.
>>
I dumped a packet of Nerds into my ramen. They dissolved almost instantly. It tasted fine up until I slurped the leftover juice and then it tasted like a candy store mixed with a locker room.
>>
>>60763
>I dumped a packet of Nerds into my ramen.
Why?
>>
I was living out in a semi-rural area for work, had been living by myself for a good while without much companionship.

Came home after working a lot of overtime, too tired to go out to eat and no places nearby were open anyway. Too tired to cook. All I had was a lone head of somewhat old cabbage in the refrigerator, so I just slumped down in my chair in the middle of my otherwise mostly empty apartment, and started peeling off raw cabbage leaves and eating them.
>>
A dry bologna sandwich with no condiments.
>>
File: 1490479970992.jpg (135KB, 1280x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1490479970992.jpg
135KB, 1280x1425px
>>60677
Just recently, over spring break, I was on a road trip and went to some generic American cuisine restaurant in northern rural Georgia and ordered a steak. It wasn't a steakhouse and there was only one type of steak on the menu so I knew it wasn't going to be good but I was in an adventurous mood and figured why the fuck not.

Let me tell you, never again. When they brought it out, it had this grey tint to it. I took a few bites and it didn't have any flavor, at all. Blandest food I've ever eaten. But that wasn't the bad part. The next day I woke up with a terrible stomach ache and and spent half the morning in the bathroom shitting like I never had before. At some point I had to hit the road again. It got worse as the day progressed and I ended up stopping about every 20 miles or so to go to a gas station just off the interstate to use their bathroom and shit my brains out. My asshole was so sore after shitting all day and raw from so much wiping I could barely manage to walk or sit.
>>
>>60677
I put salt in my oatmeal among a few other really bad spices by accident. It was pretty bad.
>>
>>60789
No shit? I had a similar experience, the only difference was I was too tired to go to the grocery store after coming off midnight shift, so I just ate saltines and drank a case of cheap beer (it started with an "S", had a rainbow pattern on the bottles, and was $6 for a case). Ended up outside in the 90 degree sun outside of the extended stay hotel talking to some fat welfare HUD housing guy about why Age of Empires is the greatest game of all time.

I got the beer at Jungle Jim's a couple days prior.
>>
>>60677
Sushi.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.