[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

君の名は

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: bd-dvd_detail.png (994KB, 1000x1620px) Image search: [Google]
bd-dvd_detail.png
994KB, 1000x1620px
Is /vip/ wealthy enough to spend ¥12,000 on an import Blu-ray?
>>
>>59944
I am but I'm not going to.
>>
>>59965
Yeah, this
>>
>>60031
Also, maybe if they gave me a twelve episode season instead of three episodes per blu-ray
>>
>>60032
To be fair it's the collector's edition of a movie so there's all sorts of goodies. It's just too high in my opinion for a movie even with the goodies.
>>
>>60035
Shit, a movie is about as long as a few episodes anyway

Also, every import anime blu-ray is a collector's edition
>>
>>60036
Manga is always cheaper to import even with shipping as long as you buy more than a few and anime is always cheaper localized. I pre-ordered the Monster Musume collector's edition and it was about a hundred bucks but came with a treasure trove. Same thing imported would have cost hundreds. As a caveat to my probably shit taste I will be watching it in Japanese.
>>
File: 5437538738.jpg (35KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
5437538738.jpg
35KB, 600x645px
>>60037
Are you saying there was a U.S. (or where ever the Hell you live outside of Nippon) release for it that you pre-ordered?

Can't import manga because I don't read moon runes
>>
>>60038
https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/products/monster-musume-everyday-life-with-monster-girls-premium-box-set
Yep. Free shipping and just a tad less than a hundred bucks. It comes with the dub as well as Japanese and subtitles. The only thing about buying localized is that it takes forever. For example summer of 2015 was when this series aired and I'll be getting the physical copy in July of this year. So you do wait.

I'm learning Japanese so manga is a multi faceted purchase for me. Language material as well as entertainment and collecting itch scratched. I've only imported one series though so I'm not much of a collector.
>>
File: manga.jpg (204KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
manga.jpg
204KB, 900x700px
There's still manga of the movie to read while you wait for discs of the movie to happen.
>>
>>59944
I never been importing thing for my life

But I suspect my stuff will got hold in Airport and they gonna charge me for twice dollars I Spend on tax instead the stuff Ibought
>>
>>59944
I could, but I really don't want to. I wish the Japanese didn't either, do studios would stop setting such ridiculous prices.
>>
>>60323
There have been attempts to lower the price to increase demand. They all failed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.