[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What board do you think does the best job of staying on-topic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1493987307643.jpg (60KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1493987307643.jpg
60KB, 564x564px
What board do you think does the best job of staying on-topic?
>>
On topic for the board topic or in the threads' topics?
>>
File: 1485385312361.png (168KB, 1845x827px) Image search: [Google]
1485385312361.png
168KB, 1845x827px
/v/
>>
File: 1489723827611.png (427KB, 470x408px) Image search: [Google]
1489723827611.png
427KB, 470x408px
>>59680
Man, /v/ really has been co-opted by Reddit and Tumblr, hasn't it? I'm glad I made the switch to /vr/ years ago.
>>
>>59678
The former.
>>
>>59682
As a copout /b/.
>>
>>59677
/trash/ because its topic is "off-topic"
>>
>>59677
/po/
>>
>>59682
maybe /mu/
>>
what exactly is the point of these threads?

i'm not deliberately attempting to derail the train of thoughts here, but it's pretty obvious that any viewpoint profferred here will be entirely subbjective, since every response will come from a limited perspective since there is nobody here who visits every single board with the same frequency and so is incapable of forming a coherent opinion

add to that the fact that everyone here is a pass-user, which further reduces the sample size of subjects, since only a certain type of person would pay actual real money to keep 4chan going

... and no, i'm not saying everyone here is a racists, but i mean c'mon

come

on
>>
>>59702
>i'm not saying everyone here is a racists
Well, what's the hold up? Need another kaboom in a crowded city to win you over?
>>
>>59705
y'know in america last year there were more mass shootings than acts of international terrorism, and domestic terrorirism by non-islamic participants was more than 20% higher than any jihadi actions; but if you want to say that it's only muslims that kill westerners you aren't actually being a racist anyways because islam is not a race
>>
File: Cu1SQASWgAApAZe.jpg (68KB, 922x519px) Image search: [Google]
Cu1SQASWgAApAZe.jpg
68KB, 922x519px
>>59706
>>y'know in america last year there were more mass shootings
There certainly were! I wonder who committed the largest of those mass shootings? Like, the largest shooting of all time on American soil.

I wonder who did that.
>>
>>59707
>I wonder who did that.

i think if you downloaded google you could probably use the handy search feature that comes with installation to help you find that answer, but i'm guessing like a typical millenial you feel entitled to someone else doing all the work for you

well i'm sorry freind but i'm not your personal information super-highway, and while i doubt you will respect my boundaries, they are still evry much in place and i 'WILL' defend them, sir
>>
>>59708
I was being facetious - I know who did it. It was a Muslim (Omar Mateen).
>>
>>59709
uh no, buddy - the largest mass whooting was at wounded knee

by white men (the us gubment)
>>
>>59710
By a single shooter, Omar "Walks into a Gay bar and order shots for everyone" Mateen holds the record.
>>
>>59712
the stipulations were, in your own words;
> mass shootings? Like, the largest shooting of all time on American soil.

you just got owned son

by yourself

how does it feel to know you hate yourself so much you wish you could time travel just to go back 10 minutes and kick yourself in the nuts?
>>
>>59713
It feels a little bit like what I imagine an illegal shitskin feels when they see the ICE van pull up to their front door.
>>
>>59715
look you're not staying on topic buddy, i bet you wouldn't have raised an eyebrow if i'd mentioned the columbine massacre by those 2 (two, count them) matrix wannabees in the trenchcoats, but that would have been a digression on my part, but back to my question; the onely correct answer to my last question would be 'well not to state the obvious but it feels like i hate myself so much i wish i could time travel just to go back 10 minutes and kick myself in the nuts'

anything other than that is an obvious deflection in order to preserve some sense of dignity and you need to just own it

own it as much as you got owned
>>
>>59716
>own it as much as you got owned
Woah, slavery joke? I thought I was the racist one here.
>>
>>59717
i already told you you're not racist for not liking islam

islam is not a race

it's a religion

... a religion practiced in numerous countries of diverse cutural and ethnic heritage by people who have been subjugated by the same terrorism that the prohet mohammed prescribed as the greatest weapon in his arsenal, exclaiming 'i have been made victorious by terror' in sahih al-bukhari, volume 4, book 52, number 220
>>
>>59689
in that sense... isn't everything.... off topic.. since its suppose to be off topic, but by being so it becomes on topic, making it off topic?
>>
>>59740

I'm getting tired of you messing up my thread with these off topic questions.
>>
>>59677
*Two sexes. Gender should not be a thing in the first place. Read up on the crazy that coined the term gender in the first place.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
>>
>>59762
Weren't "sex" and "gender" interchangeable a few years ago? What happened?
>>
File: it's always the damn feminists.png (44KB, 810x259px) Image search: [Google]
it's always the damn feminists.png
44KB, 810x259px
>>59763
>>
>>59677
/vip/
>>
>>59677
/fit/ is surprisingly on topic, I know it's not the most on topic, but I'm just saying it gets an honorable mention.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.