[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder to filter these terms for a finer 4chan browsing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: ss+(2017-05-04+at+03.12.31).png (894B, 87x48px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-04+at+03.12.31).png
894B, 87x48px
Daily reminder to filter these terms for a finer 4chan browsing experience.
>>
This is true, along with kys
>>
Like, you're going to be digging through a massive amount of threads anyway trying to find a good one, why filter something that takes no time to scroll past and is very easily mixed up with something else?
>>
kek my sides are rekt
>>
?ky?s
m?y si?des
r?e?k?t
prais?e ke?k
fuck you OP
>>
>>59426
Spooky. How you done did that.
>>
File: ???????????????.png (233KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
???????????????.png
233KB, 512x512px
>>59427
i always added tiny invis spaces to people who might filter it :3 just copy and paste this between the quotation marks "?"
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-04+at+02.17.44).png (2KB, 114x99px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-04+at+02.17.44).png
2KB, 114x99px
Update:
>>
>>59428
But there's nothing between the quotation marks.
>>
>>59432
>>
?
>>
>>59431
Autism desu senpai
>>
File: Screenshot_20170504-124745.png (181KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170504-124745.png
181KB, 720x1280px
>>59433
Wrong
>>
>>59405

How do you apply the filter?
>>
>>59471
4chan x, filters.
>>
Also
>degenerate
>What did * mean by
>wtf I *
>goy
>the * jew
>delet this
>BTFO
>>
I don't filter anything because I don't live in a bubble
>>
>>60851
This.
How could I report those posts if I've filtered them?
>>
Forgot
>red pill
>redpill

Seriously do it, you will have a much better experience.
>>
>>59431
>>60847
>>60876
Wouldn't doing this severely limit your number of threads and/or other experiences on 4chan?
>>
>>60851
Those filters aren't conversational in any way. I am none the dumber for filtering them.
>>60854
Mods don't do shit against shitposting.
>>
>>60851
>>60854
Not everything is worth reading. You can use the filters to get rid of contentless shitposts so you can improve the quality of your lurking while still making sure you see a diverse enough experience.
>>
>>59428
>emoji.png
you're a master teach me plz
>>
>>59428
That's easy, just filter all posts with non-ASCII/Cyrillic/Japanese characters
>>
>>60922
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPQ38p4yPMo
After a few years of the same thing over and over and never seeing people change, the repetition can cause headaches. Filters like these literally make you feel better.
>>
>I can easily get around your filters

True. My filters are really not all that complicated. The thing is, though, you really don't know if I'm filtering you or not. Amplify this to the unknown number of users who are using filters and you have a powerful decentralized moderation system. It's much harder to respond to it than a centralized system where you can easily tell if you're being filtered or not.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.