[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, that answers that question, I guess. I figured as much.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

Well, that answers that question, I guess.

I figured as much.
>>
Did it seriously just get deleted?

God damn it. Just when I thought we were moving to a more positive course with this site.
>>
>>5956
Like I said, we'll just have to remain in exile on the lesser chans. I think the old guard on the staff also despise it in the same way Moot did.
>>
explain further
>>
>>6002
I'll just use sadpanda on my own. If not here, then nowhere.
>>
>>5956
Are you degenerates talking about your loli shit?

EAT SHIT AND DIE COMMIES
>>
>>6002
I'm not sure what you were talking about, but if it was /l/, then yes. Yes they do.
>>
psst...7chan never went anywhere
>>
>>6014
>>4563

>>6061
you realize a containment board usually leads to LESS posts of that type outside of the board, right?
>>
>>6037
I concur, although I find that I rarely find anything new and worthwhile at the sadpanda these days.

Nevertheless I can never spend much time at some half dead 4chan offshoot.
>>
>>6095
Not really.

The only time that's ever worked was /mlp/.
>>
>>6002
>>6062
snacks didn't
>>
>>6095
Going into it any further will just get this thread deleted too.
>>
>>6100
Really? "[insert fetish] english" yields new results every day. I can't even keep up.
>>
>>6115
that's why i'm staying away from specifics
>>
>>6112
I wasn't around then, but wasn't CV the big push on that? Doesn't matter, neither of them are around now.
>>
Loli was tried at least three times and every single time it went to shit and got moot in trouble.
>>
>>6140
yeah i know lol

i mean if that's what the staff wants, it's whatever. not the end of the world and it's not worth complaining about when that won't accomplish anything. it would just be a nice thing to have is all.
>>
File: snacks.jpg (23KB, 273x207px) Image search: [Google]
snacks.jpg
23KB, 273x207px
>>6112
Yeah but Snacks was killed and eaten by jaguars in the jungles of Mootxico.
>>
>>6188
RIP snacks
his death was poetic justice lol
>>
>>6095
Didn't work for /pol/.

Too many pedo's amongst your ranks. They will destroy any credibility you gain every time they're given a chance to post freely.
>>
>>6259
that's like saying abortion clinic bombers and sister fuckers destroy the credibility of the republican party

every group of people has its extremists, it's not like i can control what other people do
>>
THE STICKY SAYS THAT GLOBAL RULES EXIST ON THIS BOARD. GLOBAL RULES SAY NO LOLI OUTSIDE OF /b/. GO TO /b/ TO FAP OVER KIDS, RETARDS.
>>
>>6276
i'm not seeing any loli in this thread, at least none that isn't just some random screengrab from an anime
>>
>>6275
Republican cousin fucking meme?
Libcuck detected!
Go away degenerate leftist pedo. Back to /b/ or allthefallen with you!
>>
>>6276
Rules are only rules until they are changed.
>>
>>6259
I'd argue it does work for /pol/, judging by what tends to happen when /pol/ is destroyed. It's very bad for other boards, and giving that board back is the only thing that helps even a little.

The moment /n/ went from trains to news, it was too late to go back. There must always be a /pol/.
>>
>>6300
I never said so, bu t people are memeing about it being deleted.
>>
>>6302
lmao m8 i'm voting trump, i'm just pointing out every group has its extremists
>>
>>6323

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen years worth of tax payments in his hands without paying the government.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the tax returns and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any voting infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each tax return and put them in a bag and started to say the total owed amount, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>6311
No one's asking to bring back /l/ in here like the other thread, we're just having a discussion that's all.
>>
>>6338
yeah but fuckers were posting loli in another thread and were like "LOL WHO CARES XDS"
>>
>>6333
lol

nice trips
>>
>>6353
I got nothin' to do with that, officer.
>>
>>6333
Nice triple cheese pasta.
>>
>>6353
the thread that got deleted didn't have any loli outside of one dude who kept spamming ascii, none of which was nsfw except for one post right before it 404'd, and that was just one post by one dude
>>
>>6384
Just goes to show, all it takes is one excuse. Our kind ain't welcome 'round hurr.
>>
I tell ya what boys. Um err, see, now you brought me in, I’m… I’m wellin up, right… What you gotta realize is – we’re… we’re five percent clear. I’ve been on the Trump Train for near enough twenty months. I moved to New York City, and I’ve seen Paulie, I’ve seen Perry, and I’ve seen McCainy, right? This is the first time… the first time I’ve ever seen anything like what I’ve seen this campaign. This campaign is just… unbelievable, man. And I mean that, Paulie. This is… with all due respect, Paulie… *dropped item in studio* loved you to bits. Loved you to bits. But I tell ya something – Stone, Lewandowski, and all the boys, err arr err are puttin it on the next level. And it shows in the election polls, we’re now… we’re now five… we’re now… hold on a minute… we’re now five percent clear. Five percent clear. I went to Alabama. I went to Texas… I, I’ve… brought my son up… when he was, he was in school – oh, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon, and I stuck… I stuck by my guns, said ‘listen sunshine: wear the elephant, wear the red we’ll… wear the elephant, wear the red, we will come through.’ And all of a sudden, my son’s turned around to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye – and turned around and said to me ‘dad? Dad?!’… Amazing! Absolutely amazing! He’s seen candidates, he’s seen class candidates like Paulie, like… ugh, honest to God… Now, tell me - you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance at winning the presidency, Paulie. And this is, this is… this is… this.. I was… I grew up with you, Paulie. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the presidency. Please.
>>
>>6259
How new are you?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.