[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I bash reddit on 4chan to make up for the fact that I came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1475614498447.jpg (190KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1475614498447.jpg
190KB, 2048x1536px
>I bash reddit on 4chan to make up for the fact that I came from there

There's nothing wrong with reddit.
>>
>>5888
>>>/pol/
>>
>There's nothing wrong with reddit.
>t. redditor
>>
There's nothing wrong with it currently but there's a lot wrong with most of the popular subreddits. Also it attracts the kinda people that are high in surface intelligence (sciencey shit, IQ, shit like that) but ignorant (Social retardation, not understanding various social constructs, etc) which makes them exceedingly easy to make fun of.
>>
Reddit:

the normie-humor "main" subreddits are fucking atrocious circle-jerks and more than justify the amount of hate that the site gets. Half of the content is human interest facebook pablum and the other half is bad "ironic" puns and RANDUMMBB XD humor from the same kind of people who think Jack Black is funny.

I mean, saying "TODAY I LEARNED" is so common on that website that it's an acronym. Everyone that posts on reddit seems to just have this faux-childish cutesy diction that is so trite and irritating that it's hard not to hate the site and its users.
>>
Every post I made on Reddit resulted in a hundred downvotes, which resulted in my posts no longer being visible unless expanded. There's nothing wrong with my opinions so there must be something wrong with Reddit.
>>
>>5916
>There's nothing wrong with it currently
Forced registration
>>
>>7184
Also, what is with Reddit and movie quotes? A friend of mine is always sending me links even though he knows I don't give a shit about the site, and the top comments are either always puns, movie quotes (outside of movie sections), or just some stupid bullshit. I know 4chan isn't the epitome of humour and reposting content is probably the most common thing but it's pretty unbearable over there. Something about the atmosphere I think.
>>
File: fuck u gif.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuck u gif.gif
2MB, 400x400px

Or rather there's just as much wrong with reddit as there is with 4chan. Both have their place.

Reddit is socially and politically acceptable which is a plus for people with friends and relatives. It gets some things done like letting us speak directly to astronauts, which is cool.

4chan is good for speaking about shit you wouldn't anywhere else including fetishes and hyper critical stances on every single piece of media or art ever produced.

Unfortunately the alt-right have been invading both starting from Stormfront (check it out, they have "colonization" threads there for /pol/ and /r/the_Donald). I liked /pol/ when moot first brought it back because it pissed off the SJWs but now the alt-right guys from Stormfront and Reddit who are new to 4chan are shitposting in every thread on every board just as bad as Ponies and Furries used to be.

So basically reddit and 4chan are getting more and more like each other and it's because of internet reactionaries. The only diff being reddit is full of SJWs still and they moderate the fuck out of political shitposts in unrelated areas there.
>>
File: d6f.jpg (28KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
28KB, 600x579px
>>5888
>>
>>7354
yeah the humor there is pretty fucking bad

it's almost as bad as Big Bang Theory in that they just spout references or puns and suck each others' dicks as though they were very clever
>>
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.