[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Under 20 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Cu1SQASWgAApAZe.jpg (68KB, 922x519px) Image search: [Google]
Cu1SQASWgAApAZe.jpg
68KB, 922x519px
Fellow '98 and '99ers - what's going on? What are you thinking about? Let's talk to each other.

>What do you like to do?
>Where do you live?
>What boards do you frequent?
>What do you think of the world at large?
>>
File: jew 2.png (212KB, 300x493px) Image search: [Google]
jew 2.png
212KB, 300x493px
>What do you like to do?
hanging out with friends
but most of my friends are nerds...
i've grown out of the nerd lifestyle and I wanna go out and have fun

>Where do you live?
swedennn

>What boards do you frequent?
vip, fa, cm ;) and pol

>What do you think of the world at large?
it's fucking great, I love me some chaos
>>
>>57854
>swedennn
How true are the cuck jokes?
>>
>>57855
>How true are the cuck jokes?
our goverment - leftists and feminists
80% of 20 year olds - sjw's and communists
the rest - realists, nationalists

we also have a bunch of cuck baby boomers

so it's a mixed bag...
>>
>>57797
97 here. Why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>57922
how does it feel being 19?
one more year to 20
>>
>>57922
Come on now, buddy. Us Gen Z kids have to stick together.
>>
>People from '99 are now allowed to post on 4chan
Stop reminding me that time exists.
>>
>>57933
leave grandpa
>>
The people you are now are the people you are for the rest of your life. There is no magical grown up potion. All that changes from now is that you get a little more experience and knowledge and more bills, but your personality is what it is. You will feel no different in your mind 5, 10, 30 years from now. This is who you are forever. Change doesn't just happen, only if you make it so consciously and deliberately.
>>
File: heeyyyy.jpg (28KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
heeyyyy.jpg
28KB, 600x602px
>>57942
>tfw i'm really funny and charming and have a bucnh of friends
feels good man
>>
>>57937
I'm only 24. And I still feel like I'm a dipshit 16 year old.
>>
>>57943
It's very unlikely you'll have many real friends at all in your mid to late 20s. The only people I know who kept a lot of friends are those people who spend their 20s working part time jobs and partying and not preparing for their future.

If you finish college, start a career, family, etc. you'll probably end up with 0-2 friends outside your SO if you're a guy. People move for jobs, they focus on kids, work etc. They don't mean to lose contact with their friends but it just sort of happens. At best you'll just have someone to play online games with a few hours a week.
>>
>>57967
sounds like a gay life for faggots
who would purposely choose to live that way lol
>>
>>57967
>At best you'll just have someone to play online games with a few hours a week.

>implying I waste my time playing video games
no way dude

and you sound like you're really boring
>>
Thanks OP I just remembered I'm 20.

I've done nothing with my life and a third of it's over :(
>>
>>57992
>>57993
Don't say no one warned you
>>
>>58067
aight
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.