[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/banned/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 14

File: 1466658091295.png (134KB, 376x324px) Image search: [Google]
1466658091295.png
134KB, 376x324px
This thread is for people who are currently banned in one or more boards.

Come and confess your sins.
>>
>not receiving only global bans
>>
I can't remember the last time I was banned.
>>
>>56914
This. Last time I got banned was for posting /pol/ content on /v/ and that was ages ago.
>>
>>56910
>>57116
I only get 3 month long global bans, ever since I started posting slutty pictures of myself on /v/.
>>
>>57198
Nice!
>>
File: Roll for the bitches.jpg (2MB, 3250x3100px) Image search: [Google]
Roll for the bitches.jpg
2MB, 3250x3100px
>>56888
I got banned from /tg/ for posting this.
>>
>>57326
Rolling.
>>
>>57328
See? It always happens.
>>
>>57328
It's not really a roll when you can predict your own post number because the board's so slow. For example: >>57331
>>
File: The foodchain.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
The foodchain.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>57331
It's easier on /tg/ because it moves faster, and also has a dice mechanic because nerds.

We need dice. /vip/, now with dice!
>>
>>57326
Thikk
>>
>>57207
Thanks!
>>
File: 1486006448454.jpg (132KB, 832x644px) Image search: [Google]
1486006448454.jpg
132KB, 832x644px
>>57326
>>
>>57326
ROLLAN
>>
>>57326
>yunyun
>darkness
>aqua
>wiz
Where's Megumin
>>
>>57326
Rolo
>>
File: Megumin.jpg (124KB, 877x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Megumin.jpg
124KB, 877x1240px
>>57340
She's out exploding things.
>>
>>57328
>>57339
>>57341
See? /tg/ hates me! Well, they love me, but the mods hate me.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 392x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 392x370px
3 day ban from /pol/ for making a thread asking who Sonic would vote for. I guess I won't do it again.
>>
ive been banned from /lit/ probably a million times for asking why they dont take stefan molyneux seriously

i dont even watch his videos, most of my knowledge come from the not an argument memes
>>
>>57368
:D
>>
>>57360
Who do you think Sonic would vote for?
>>
Niggggg
>>
I get banned every other day for posting Loli on /v/
Gay as heck
>>
I regularly get nailed by bans means for other motherfuckers in my phones IP range. Once I even got an IP range block, I was worried but it didn't seem to stick.
>>
>>56888
>go to /v/ for the first time ever a few days ago
>gonna bitch about how bad mass effect andromeda sucked
>somehow banned for posting content not related to vidya already
>never even posted anything on the board yet......

Also my college wifi IP is range banned for CP.
>>
>>56888
I got banned but I don't know why. I appealed for it asking to know what was the problem and the appeal has been accepted, meaning I'm not banned anymore. I still have no idea why tho.
>>
>>56888
>banned

Unbanned as of today. Now /b/ is down. FUCK.

My *sins*? Reporting flooding/spamming by whoever the cunt is behind the "Andy Sixx" forced meme. I want that fucker DEAD.
>>
Not banned but I got a warn for posting this image on /jp/. The thread was full of NSFW images but my post was the only one that got deleted www
>>
>>56888
I've never in my entire life received a "board" ban

>>56910
this.

it's not like I'm trying or anything. Mods are just harsh.
>>
File: cQtlhD48EG0SY.gif (905KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
cQtlhD48EG0SY.gif
905KB, 240x228px
I got banned in /vg/ because I was asking everyone to post their penises. In retrospect that was stupid and gay as fuck.
>>
>>57326
There are some nice girls on there
>>
File: rrrrrrape.png (181KB, 406x398px) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrrape.png
181KB, 406x398px
the only bans I encounter are the ones from a shared wireless, like a hotel. I don't mind following the rules.
>>
interesting
>>
>>57326
thicc
>>
>>57460
You must not be an /NBA/ fan we post thicc bitches all the time.
>>
File: ?????.png (355KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
?????.png
355KB, 512x512px
i always get global bans and i never get banned on specific boards i just got unbanned today
>>
File: 1492982731576.gif (2MB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
1492982731576.gif
2MB, 400x332px
>>57460
>48th ban
>>
>>56888
>using 4chan for 10 years
>get banned maybe a handful of times for a few days on one board
>become a wageslave
>"eh time to give something to the people who raised me"
>buy a pass
>don't change my posting habits the slightest
>get banned for weeks for nothing then suddenly
>ONE MONTH GLOBAL BAN
>no reason just muh rule 1 (no I never posted cp anywhere since I'm here)
>ask the reason, get no answer

So why should I renew my pass? The new captcha is much easier to solve (and I have to press the TAB three times after writing here something with a pass anyway) and I can easily evade a ban without a pass.
>>
>>58901
Post on different boards. I haven't gotten banned since I got a pass, used to get banned every two months.
>>
>>58901
Sounds like you shared an IP with someone.
>>
>>56888
>This thread is for people who are currently banned in one or more boards.

I always get a global ban. This would be of little use to me, then.
>>
I got banned from /fit/ for something really minor I think, don't even remember what it was.

Also got banned for trying to destroy a shitty politics thread of /v/ by posting pic related

ALSO got banned on /v/ for posting an anti-trump image in a dumb politics thread.

like what the fuck /v/ I'm trying to save the board.
>>
>>59659
You should know because of all the boards that kind of talk about video games that you shouldn't be trying to save the one that doesn't talk about video games. The staff have already given up. Why can't you?
>>
>>59660
because /pol/fags have been particularly vocal recently and it's far more annoying than any vidya shitposting.
>>
>>59661
Thus /bant/. Hopefully the mods will be vigilant enough to fix /pol/ leaking everywhere.
>>
>>59662
the most annoying thing so far has been the jontron yookah-laylee removal. I can't even believe that /pol/ would latch onto him as he's a fucking horrible debater and has incredibly basic and uninformed political opinions. It's like backing a donkey during a horserace.

In-general the "MUH CENSORSHIP" fags are the worst. They take something that's an annoying small detail (usually only visual changes) and blow it up to be THE GAME IS LITERALLY UN-FUCKING-PLAYABLE NOW.

The one exception is Fire Emblem Birthright and Conquest dialogue being completely rewritten with terrible jokes, though that's not censorship really, just poor localization.
>>
>>56888
that manga and the one about the vampire are both fucking god-tier. I'm generally not into loli but goddamn those are awesome.
>>
>>59664
Thanks asshole, now I have to go fap.
>>
Honestly, if I'm paying 20 bucks a year I deserve to not get banned just for some shitposting.
>>
>>59669
nah, shitposting is bad enough. less than 2 bucks a month to avoid captcha is enough for me.
>>
File: 4passsince.jpg (6KB, 249x104px) Image search: [Google]
4passsince.jpg
6KB, 249x104px
not banned ...but a thread I cemmented in was deleted

it was on topic and only had 3 replies

anyone know how to redress?
>>
my last ban was about a year ago for abusing a glitch with spoiler tags that let you spoiler everything after your post, including other threads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGbwGQva9fU

>>59669
you pay to avoid captcha, not to be immune from the rules
>>
>>59686
This is why you sanitise your user inputs.
>>
>>56888
> call out shills and weeb shitposters on /g/
> get banned for "being personal"
only happened once tho.
fucking neckbeard manchildren weeb fucks running to mods. gay as fuck.
>>
>being banned
be nice to each other and stop arguing like kids in a voice chat and maybe you won't get banned.
>>
>>57326
/tg/ is dea-
>Roll image
you deserved it you faggot.
>>
>>57460
wonder how many bans i have. it's probably more than 20 at this point.
>>

just another day on 4chan
                                (巛ミ彡ミ彡ミ彡ミ彡ミ彡)ミ彡ミ彡)ミ彡)
                              ,,从.ノ巛ミ    彡ミ彡)ミ彡ミ彡ミ彡)ミ彡)''"
                            人ノ゙ ⌒ヽ         彡ミ彡)ミ彡)ミ彡)'
  ∧_∧               ,,..、;;:~''"゙゙       )  从    ミ彡ミ彡)ミ彡,,)
√(:::.・∀・)  ガッ   ,,..、;;:~-:''"゙⌒゙          彡 ,,     ⌒ヽ     ミ彡
| (:::..、===m==<|::::::゙:゙                    '"゙          ミ彡)彡''
|_=|:::. |::. | '    ``゙⌒`゙"''~-、:;;,_              )   彡,,ノ彡~''"
 (__)_)              ゙⌒`゙"''~-、,,     ,,彡⌒''~''"人 ヽノ 
                            "⌒''~"      し(__)
^Mods ^Shitposters
>>
>>56888
Currently under janitor interdiction. Let's see if time is up.
>>
>>62010
whats interdiction?
>>
>>62012
Janitors can temporarily ban you for fifteen minutes and flag your post for moderator review for a longer ban.
>>
Got banned from /a/ for the first time in a long time. Perhaps I was overzealous in helping an anon out by giving him dating advice. I deserved the ban because I got off topic and it was fair in the length and scope.
>>
>>56888
>who are currently banned in one or more boards.

Fucking fucktards fucking banned me for a pr0n dump on /bant/ fuck fuck FUCK
>>
>>62014
Oh. The holding period.

Thanks for the new word of the day though
>>
>>62031
Oh bullshit. It's not the mods job to decide what people talk about. Not in posts. The staff knows this because moot made that one of their highest directives.
>>
>>62063
I broke rule 1 of /a/ so I know the rules and got off on a tangent with someone asking for help. It's kind of my flaw that I want to help people but I should have gotten banned because it's really off topic. It was just a day on /a/ anyways. In fact I think the ban is now over.
>>
>>57326
>posted a can't lose image
what is their problem?
>>
Mods are perfectly fine to let off topic cancer go.
>>
>>56888
sauce? Good gives me nothing
>>
I got banned for 3 days on /jp/ for making fun of the monster girl general.

Meanwhile
>>>/jp/17116016
>>>/jp/17088742
>>>/jp/17115028
>>>/jp/17074508
>>
>>58901
like said
>>59599

seems like the ban was for someone else.. where were you posting at the time the ban happened?

Also, even if you get perma ban your Pass will still work if you post with a new IP address. Oddly enough, temp bans wont work with any IP address if you're posting with your Pass signed on.

t. permabanned fag
>>
File: 1469671403828.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1469671403828.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>62197
>>
I posted taylor swift on bant
>>
>>56888
Just finished a 3 day ban from /v/ for arguing with some liberal retard. Probably this one >>59659

>>57326
Rolling.
>>
>>56888
My entire ip range is banned from /bant/ and only /bant/ for some reason
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.