[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for the third day in a row, i just had a friend of mine flake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sad panda.png (347KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sad panda.png
347KB, 1500x1500px
for the third day in a row, i just had a friend of mine flake on me. and that's three different friends. turns out that nothing's changed since school. i still have no friends, i live in my parents' basement, no girlfriend, hell no interaction with a stranger in months. i want to die. i want nothing more than to rest my head and never pick it up. but a sense of obligation keeps me from just offing myself.
>>
>>56647
Stop talking to them, start gaining weight or if you're already bulky, lift. Do cardio and find a hobby. Take pyschodelics and experience the world in a new lens. There's a lot of things you can do by yourself and be content. Women are snakes anyway
>>
>>56650
women aren't actually snakes, but this poster might be a snake.
>>
File: guchi.jpg (127KB, 331x418px) Image search: [Google]
guchi.jpg
127KB, 331x418px
>>56647
Anon, I mean this in the kindest possible way: get a job. You'll never go anywhere in life if you're just sitting around on the computer all day. Start working your way up the ladder and the rest will come.
>>
>>56664
Sssss....
>>
>>56664
Sssssshit! They're onto ussssss!
>>
>>56667
thanks for the advice but i already have a job. im slowly building up savings working overnight at walmart but i just have difficulty dealing with my family. one parent wants to kick me out and the other is a complete control freak. anyway, ive already made an appointment with a psychiatrist in the area so maybe i can get some xanax or something to keep me from having moments like >>56647
>>
>>56664
No step on snek!
>>
>>56647
>getting flaked on
>not just flaking on other people
What is wrong with you
>>
>>56650
i'll get psychodelics from who exactly
>>
do you actually want more interaction with people? be honest with yourself here.

if so, it might be time to make new friends. this will be a lot easier if you switch to day shift, but it can still be done on night shift, it'll just be harder. where you find them will depend on what your interests are.

if not, then just pursue interests on your own and enjoy your solitude. or get a second part-time job, and you can save up and move away from your folks faster. or combine the two, get a hobby you enjoy, and then once you're good at it, find a way to monetize it.

I remember a lot of years of being lonely but not really wanting to be around people either. but I found that part of loneliness is a genuine need for contact, and part of it is a feeling of obligation to be normal and healthy, i.e. being social because that's what you're supposed to want to do. but that's not true for everybody.

>>56692
not to stereotype, but if you work night shift at walmart and you're not the only person on duty, there's likely someone on your shift who knows where to get drugs. if you actually want to try some psychs then talk to the scraggliest-looking dude on your shift and start working drug references into your conversations. if you're a complete noob to it all and don't know what to say or do, lurk 420chan for a while.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.