[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>who's moot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3679.gif (459KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3679.gif
459KB, 384x288px
>who's moot
>>
moot is ded
>>
moot is kill
>>
It's weird how shortly before moot left, it seemed like most of the site hated his guts and endlessly called him a cuck... and then Hiro comes in and isn't so popular, and suddenly people want moot back.

I feel like we made moot leave, which is sad, he was a cool guy
>>
>>56563
Reminds me of Obama and Trump
>>
>>56567
Oh please, Obama was a disappointment
>Promised to end war in Iraq
>Ended it on Bush's schedule and ended up making conflict in Syria and Russia
>Promised to end National surveillance
>It only got worse under him, and he damage controlled with "But it's to keep us safe!"
>People claim he legalized Gay marriage everywhere (Debatable on whether it's good), even though it was mostly the supreme court's doing, and even then, it was a shaky decision
>Brags about "Ending the recession", though the only ones that recovered were coastal cities, many parts of the mid west are still not recovered, hence why a good amount of Trump's vote came from the Rust belt and many places in the mid west
>Was mostly on vacation

Most of the people who miss Obama now were people who never really disliked or questioned Obama, they're pretty much the same people who accused anyone of saying bad shit about him as "racist" despite him not fulfilling his promises, not to mention Obama had to leave because presidents can only be in for 8 years in a row (Only real exception being FDR), not because he voluntarily left. Most of the people who disliked Obama from the start, or liked him and then disliked him after the NSA leaks don't really miss him.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.