[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking about buying Nintendo Switch for a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1456172493916.jpg (11KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1456172493916.jpg
11KB, 251x231px
I've been thinking about buying Nintendo Switch for a while now. I checked out all the local gaming stores, and to my surprise, I found out that not one but two different stores have it in stock.

The only problem is, they both only have the grey version available, the red/blue one is listed as sold out.
I would really prefer the red/blue one, but I don't want to ask them when will they restock it because then they'll think I'm a weirdo who cares about cosmetic stuff like that. Do you think they'll believe me if I told them I want to buy it for a little cousin or something and he wanted it in that color? Would it be weird to even bring that up?
>>
“When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

― C.S. Lewis, On Stories: And Other Essays on Literature
>>
"Look at this here faggot, posting with a tripcode. What a nigger"

― Abraham Lincoln, Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution (Special 150th Anniversary Edition)
>>
"When I get out of this time capsule, I don't want to see one fucking kike on the face of this earth. Not one."
― Walt Disney, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Commentary
>>
>>56113
this
>>
>>56106
I suppose it depends of where you live. Here in France videogame shops are pretty tolerant, especially when it comes to Nintendo games. Sellers here totally believe that children Nintendo games such as Xenoblade or Kingdom Hearts can be played by adults, and there is fucking Mickey in Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>56106
They won't think you're weird. Just have a preference
>>
>>56106
They couldnt care less
>>
>>56112
>>56373
You guys missed the point. It's not about buying video games or consoles, it's the current year, no one cares if you play video games. It's about wanting a specific model of the console and being willing to postpone buying it until that one model becomes available when the only difference between the models is purely cosmetic.
>>
>>56426
Well yes, what could be the problem? It's 300$ and you're gonna to see it in your living room for a while, so you'd better something aesthetic according to your tastes.
>>
>>56426
Get what you want. This isn't the breadline in Soviet Russia. You have options, and you should pick the options that makes you most happy. Being self-conscious about it only hurts yourself. Be confident in what you want, and I'll stop quoting CS Lewis at you.
>>
>>56106
Why don't you just buy the grey one and paint it to your wishes?

1. You don't have to wait
2. You won't look like a superficious autist
3. You will have a one-of-a kind special snowflake device
4. You engage in a physical and somewhat artistic activity and the paint fumes may even get you high

I see only advantages with that course of action.
>>
>>56426
Same shit apply to everything. Not only "games are for children" but also "caring about the colour of an object available in several colour is childish".

Also you're the only one thinking this is childish. Yeah, it's purely cosmetic, of course it is, that's why they make console in different colours, so that people can have the one they want.
They have the same concept with cars and sex dolls, it's not childish.

It's actually an adult thing to be able to postpone something for some reason rather than making a scene and asking for a substitute because you can't wait.

>>56883 Good isea
Google "personalised switch cover plates" or something. If you want to be manly AF, google "DIY switch cover plates". See if there is a related thread on >>>/diy/ or a related subreddit.
Don't forget that it's an emerging market, new shits will come up.
>>
>>56106
"That's how you do adult things : by doing them when you're an adult."
― Anonymous, post on a wapanese bear costume fetishist manchildren forum.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.