[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A penny for your thoughts, anon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: penny.png (340KB, 429x433px) Image search: [Google]
penny.png
340KB, 429x433px
A penny for your thoughts, anon.
>>
>Canucks even put the leaf on their currency
>>
Here's a thought. Stop bringing this shit into the US. I'm sick of getting Canadian pennies as change.
>>
>>55489
Not sure if bait
>>
I really like Ambien
>>
I'm sick of school, I want to join the workforce. I miss the bar, I need to get my own so I can sleep with it. I can't wait to go to the gym next week, i can feel the good lifts and heavy gains are waiting for me. I don't want to study; I want to lie on the beach. I wish I hadnt been an idiot and taken the perfect qt when I had the chance, but I fucked up and now my life is just an endless cycle of sleep and studying and she's gone.
I don't know if I'll ever find happiness.
>>
>>55473
Listen to this: They even have that shitty leaf on the flag!
>>
>>55473
>>55519
Here's my thought: Why is it a fucking leaf? What does that symbolize, that Canada has trees?
>>
>>55523
It's about the only thing canada has. They would have just had snow on the flag, but they didn't want to rip off the french flag.
>>
>>55505
Girls don't make you happy. And happiness is momentary satisfaction, no matter how good it feels for however long, it'll fade
>>
>>55530
You're very wise, anon.
>>
>>55473
Actually we don't use that currency anymore. We deleted pennies.
>>
File: 004.jpg (2MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
2MB, 4320x2432px
I'm feeling kind of lonely today. I wish there was a live stream of anime that I usually watch with internet friends tonight instead of tomorrow. Me and my roommate are going in half and half on a new computer built specifically for VR. I hope he doesn't jump the gun and buy the parts before the prices are slashed when the Ryzen cpu's and Vega gpu's both hit the market. Even if we go intel it will still be cheaper in a couple of months. I like my new painting I bought which give me a nice boost of happiness when I look at it. It's very weeaboo but then I guess it fits me. Here's a picture of it. That's pretty much what I've been thinking about today.
>>
>Why is 4chan.org?
>when it should be ch4n.net?
>>
>>55840
It was originally a charity to help disenfranchised black kids get scholarships. Then /pol/ came and fucked everything up.
>>
File: 1214378154279.gif (226KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1214378154279.gif
226KB, 320x240px
Why is it that one in four posts made on this board is about Trump or american politics in general? Not saying that there is something wrong with their political opinions, but don't they get tired of posting the same over and over? Same goes for frogposters too. Look at boards like /g/ or /fit/, full of threads with a one liner like ">they don't do X" and a frog, that get no more than 50 posts each. Where did the originality go?
>>
>>55843
they have nothing interesting to talk about, so they talk about the dumb president that is popular politics
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.