[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

with the new invisible reCAPTCHA wtf am i even paying for??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: reCAPTCHA_logo.png (7KB, 196x197px) Image search: [Google]
reCAPTCHA_logo.png
7KB, 196x197px
https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/comingsoon/invisible.html

with the new invisible reCAPTCHA wtf am i even paying for with 4chan pass??

not the ability to post in this trash heap, thats for sure
>>
File: Invisible recaptcha.png (31KB, 662x285px) Image search: [Google]
Invisible recaptcha.png
31KB, 662x285px
>>54875
You fucking retard, this has been around for 2 and half years and is literally just the occasional time when it doesn't ask you to "click all images with X."
>>
>>54875
The reduced post timer and spiffy badge that sets you apart from the free2post.
>>
You're paying for this shitty board lol

and evading rangebans.
>>
>>54885
not the same thing.
This was the old captcha bypass. With the new one, the captcha doesn't show up at all if you're not suspicious.
>>
>>54899
>With the new one, the captcha doesn't show up at all if you're not suspicious.
That sounds quite exploitable. Do you know how this new reCAPTCHA works?
>>
>>54900
no, and Google doesn't specify how because part of the way it works is determined by attackers not knowing how it works.

I'm guessing it's based on a heuristic reputation factor determined by your IP range, the number of CAPTCHA challenges you've been shown, your browser and which settings you've enabled in it, your operating system and some other things. It's essentially a way of combining a fingerprint with behavioural data.
>>
Considering that the current one also lets you bypass solving captchas if they don't suspect you, and it always suspecting me, I doubt that this would work.
>>
Because you wanted to donate to 4chan because you like 4chan.
>>
>>54899
Then why does everything on your link lead to shit from 2014?
>>
Wtf does toggle Mona font mean?
>>
>>54875
If you don't think it's worth it then just don't renew next time your pass expires
>>
>>54887
>>54898
and the fact that if you have a 4chan pass, you can avoid google's botnet by blocking google analytics. without a pass, recaptcha is required to post, and that enables Google to get a good idea of what threads/boards you browse and when via the referrer in the HTTP field when requesting pages.
>>
>>54875
It's the same shit as what we have now except you don't have to click a checkbox, but you will still get capchas if you're "suspicious".
>>
>>54885
I cant post when using vpn unless i have pass
>>
Comfy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.