[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1488592512538.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488592512538.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
Just bought a pass. Have a few questions.

1. I already set it up on my PC and my phone. The main reason why I bought it is so I can post with a VPN and post with my phone (It's range banned)
How does that work? When I go on my mobile connection lets say (While I am away from home) should it work seamlessly? How about when I get home and I am ready to use my PC.

2. How do I set the name to show that I have a pass?
>>
>>54521
Thanks!

>If your browser (desktop or mobile) doesn't already enable your pass, you can "log in" with your token and PIN number here. https://sys.4chan.org/auth

I am authenticated already. On mobile I am using Clover, and it's also working smoothly. (I am using same connection for both)
What I am wondering is how would it work. I spend half the day away and posting with mobile, and the other half on the computer.

>Enter since4pass in the Options field.
Only issue with that is that I would have to set it every time I want to post something.
>>
>>54523

People don't generally do it every post
>>
>>54529
Yea I understand, probably won't do it either.

Last question.

So should I sign out of the pass before I go to bed (PC), and then activate it on the phone when I wake up? And then 30 minutes before I know I will be home sign out on the phone.
>>
>>54531
Ah. So I can stay logged in? And when I try to sign in on mobile it will automatically remove it from the other device? I thought I had to sign out of the device and wait 30 minutes for it to work.
>>
>>54533
Mhm I see. Tried signing in on my phone (Clover) and it says Unknown Error, I assume that is because I am using it on the PC.
Gonna see if after 30 minutes of not posting or anything I can sign in to the other mobile connection.
>>
>>54552
>>
>>54520
>>54534
Let me tell you how I do it.

>wake up, after I hit my snooze and shit in the morning, go to my computer to shitpost for a bit before taking a shower and getting dressed
>immediately sign out of Pass as I plan on shitposting at work and Hiroshimoot seems to have b& all mobile IPs because we all need to be good goys
>shitpost while solving captchas
>yadda yadda I'm at work now, Pass hasn't been used since last night because I signed out this morning during my whole morning posting
>grab phone, using Clover to post
>immediately sign out of Pass (it saves the token and key so that's neat), the purpose of this will become clear soon
>browse until I find a thread and post I wish to reply to
>reply, type response, go to post it, solve captcha
>now it'll do one of two things. One, it'll say Range IP b&. If so, you're good. Go back and sign in to your Pass, then go back to thread and post
>The other option it does after the captcha before you sign in: it will say you are b&. You inhereited a b& IP. Go to your phone's settings, turn off data, and turn it back on. You will roll another IP. Try again until it says Range IP b& and do as said above. The reason you go through all this shit is because if you are signed in and try posting and you have a b& IP, your Pass is associated with that IP for 30 minutes and you can't post for 30 minutes.
>lunch break I go home, generally just post without the Pass at home, fuck it, it's an hour tops
>turn off your phone's wifi before so it connects to home or you'll have to do the whole rerolling again (I can anyway, I live in a small town, you might have to do it anyway)
>go back to work and reroll just to be sure I guess
>after work, might have to wait a bit for Pass at home, but just solve captchas for a bit m8

The key here is 30 minutes between actual post attempts. You can be """"signed in""""" anywhere, the IP binding to your Pass only happens upon post attempts while you're signed in. If you fuck up, wait 30 minutes.
>>
>>54618
I see! I mainly did it for mobile, all of the T-Mobile IPs are b&, which is quite sad. On some boards like /g/ or /out/ I am able to post in threads but not create any, and on /v/ it's banned completely. I tried switching airplane mode on and off repeatedly but that didn't work. (It used to though)
I actually enjoy bypassing captchas when home, they can get annoying.
So what I'll do is before I go to bed sign out, in the morning sign in with my phone (on my mobile connection of course) and sign out like 30 or so minutes before I get home.
How does that sound?

>Clover
The best anon.
>>
>>54621
>So what I'll do is before I go to bed sign out, in the morning sign in with my phone (on my mobile connection of course) and sign out like 30 or so minutes before I get home.
>How does that sound?
Pretty good all around, as long as you don't sign in in the morning until you've tried posting first, to see if you're simply Range banned, or actually banned. Before you go to post in the morning, make sure the IP your mobile has is Range banned, and not directly banned. Once you see you're Range banned, sign in and enjoy posting on the go. Otherwise, you'll have to wait 30 minutes because your Pass is now associated with a directly banned IP.

And yes, captchas are incredibly annoying. Mobile posting aside, I'd probably still give Hiroshimoot $20 a year just to avoid those things, which I'm sure it part of the plan all along.
>>
>>54622
Yea it really is a range ban.

I hate that sometimes they can also take several tries to solve. Also on mobile (When there isn't good signal) It can take forever to load one and make the post take much longer.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.