[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post your least favorite 4chan board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3208.png (2MB, 3104x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3208.png
2MB, 3104x1012px
/pol/ without a doubt. Not that I'm a cuck, but the election year brought in such a flood of newfag /r/the_donald fags that it became unbearable. Oh and it's fucking stormfront
>>
All the ones with generals.
>>
File: smug bomber.jpg (19KB, 332x343px) Image search: [Google]
smug bomber.jpg
19KB, 332x343px
>>53584
>Not that I'm a cuck
Yes you are.
>>
/pol/ is universally regarded as the worst by everyone who isn't a /pol/tard.

They somehow managed to be even more insufferable than /mlp/.
>>
/qa/ is the undeniable worst. It's based off of an idea that failed the first time.
>>
/lit/ is fucking awful. It's all just 20-year-olds sucking each other's dicks about the Western canon. None of them actually read new books.
>>
File: annoyed bomber.jpg (7KB, 152x174px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed bomber.jpg
7KB, 152x174px
I posted about it in the thread about which boards are dying, but I'll say it again: /a/ is just fucking awful now.
>>
half of /pol/ is terrible with the generals and shit, but the other half elected the best US president in all of history.

>>53593
back to /mlp/ ponyfag
>>
/pol/ is pretty much the antithesis of what I see as the core 4chan spirit. /qa/ is a close second, but since /jp/ took over the board it's improved dramatically.
>>
>>53595
Most of them haven't even read the books they talk about. Most of the board is poseurs obsessively preening and trying to look smart in front of each other. /lit/ is basically like a giant online starbucks in terms of who goes there.
>>
File: confuddled bomber.jpg (34KB, 326x479px) Image search: [Google]
confuddled bomber.jpg
34KB, 326x479px
>>53634
>/pol/ is pretty much the antithesis of what I see as the core 4chan spirit.
How so? I'd argue the exact opposite.
>>
>>53634
Awooposting in the Trump general is hardly "/jp/ taking over the board"
>>
>>53656
there's a trump general in /qa/?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.