[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vip/ think of cigars, and smoking in general? I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cigars.jpg (83KB, 851x325px) Image search: [Google]
cigars.jpg
83KB, 851x325px
What does /vip/ think of cigars, and smoking in general?

I need the relaxation but the lung cancer meme is almost getting to me.
>>
>>53005

Cuban cigars are astounding, like nothing else. I used to smoke Paul Garmirian single coronas from the Dominican Republic. VERY GOOD. The thing is, I over did it, and LOST my sense of smell. Very weird! So that was the end of tobacco. My sense of smell came back.
>>
>>53016
you TYPE like my deceased grandpa! STOP using so many exclamation points and CAPS!
>>
They stink and the relaxation is purely psychological.
>>
>>53023
Disagree, tobacco makes me dizzy and nauseous, but I also only smoke once a month or two so I get that feeling every time
>>
>>53022

Are you wearing tight shoes or something?
>>
I smoke a pipe. I greatly enjoy it.
>>
>>53005
not supposed to inhale cigars. das is no gut.
ive smoked cigars but i dont really like the taste of the smoke and it doesn't give me any significant tobacco buzz. plus it stains your teeth. my two cents for what it's worth.
>>
>>53005
I smoke a pack a day. A study did find that if you eat more than a cup of cruciferous vegetables you cut your chances of getting lung cancer by over half.
>>
>>54178
A cup a week. Sorry.
>>
>>53005
They're great as long as you know how to smoke them properly. A lot of people scorch the end when they light it and draw from it every fifteen seconds and then wonder why it tastes like ass and is making them nauseous.

Look up a video for proper lighting technique and once you get it going only take a draw every 40-60 seconds. You should never draw if you can see orange around the ring, if you do you'll overheat the tobacco and ruin the whole cigar. If it's a properly kept cigar you shouldn't have to worry about it going out, and you may actually cause it to go out quicker if you puff it too frequently. With time you'll be able to tell when to draw and, if you draw too early, you'll know to stop halfway through. Generally the embers will be hiding just barely on the inside of cigar until you take a draw, then you'll see the ring turn orange. That's how it should be.

Those two aspects are crucial to enjoying a good cigar.

Start off with mild cigars. Look for "natural" wrappers and avoid any that say "maduro".

Two cigars I'll recommend are Gran Habano #1 Connecticut and Arturo Fuente Double Chateau (some cigars have maduro versions, remember to make sure it's natural). The Habano is cheap, smooth, and tastes great. The Fuente is more pricey, it's similar to the Connecticut but better in every way. I'd say get yourself a 5-pack of each of those and see what you think.
>>
>>53005
VAPE NATION!
>>
File: cigarillos.jpeg?1356515001.jpg (7KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
cigarillos.jpeg?1356515001.jpg
7KB, 400x267px
>>53005
i smoke cognac dipped cigarillos when i drink and monecarito when i go for late night walks
>>
>>54181

This. If you see someone about to light a cigar with a lighter, slap the lighter out of their hand.

Punch a small hole in the end of the cigar.

Use wooden matches, never let the flame touch the cigar. Rotate the cigar. Do not be in a hurry. Then light the cigar, once it's warmed and toasty on the hot end.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.